Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

New Kid on the Block [Fishpaw]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpatch [H]oneypaw [C]loudjumper // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Brackenwing, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T4 Warrior [B] SC/T2 Warrior [H] SkC/App [C] WC/T3 Warrior
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 6040

New Kid on the Block [Fishpaw] Empty
PostSubject: New Kid on the Block [Fishpaw]   New Kid on the Block [Fishpaw] EmptyTue 9 Jul 2024 - 17:04

Briarpaw dropped a few pieces of prey on the fresh kill pile, parting from her mentor Larkshine with a friendly wave of the tail. The night's hunting had been good to them, but still recovering from a minor illness, Briarpaw was glad to be back in camp.

Green eyes glanced around the muddy clearing, finding an unfamiliar pelt near the apprentice den. "You're the new apprentice, right? I'm Briarpaw!" Without a second thought the patchwork she-cat had trotted toward him with a friendly smile. She had missed the commotion around the stranger joining the clan, but she'd heard the chatter around camp. If mom had let the unfamiliar cat into their ranks, they must've been a decent sort.

SkC Leader | Profiles | Plotting

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
SwandiveRC
T4 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpatchSC
T2 Warrior
#867b6b
HoneypawSkC
App
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudjumper [Bonus]WC
T3 Warrior
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
Stoneheart [Perma NPC]SkC
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Brackenwing, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ishpaw [Fa]lconpaw [Fo]xpaw
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [P] (T3) RiverClan Hybrid MCA [F] ShadowClan Apprentice [Fa] WindClan Apprentice [Fo] SkyClan Apprentice
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2800

PostSubject: Re: New Kid on the Block [Fishpaw]   New Kid on the Block [Fishpaw] EmptySat 13 Jul 2024 - 11:37

FISHPAW
Now I face out, I hold out...

Fishpaw blinked and paused mid-swiping his tongue across his chest. His eyes slid to the side and he blinked curiously at the cat that approached him. Briarpaw… right, he’d seen her in the apprentice’s den a few times. He finished flattening his fur and then sat a little straighter and turned to her with a smile. Few cats had gone out of their way to talk to him so far. It made him feel pleasantly warm that she chose to approach him, especially with such a bright smile.

”That’s right,” he confirmed with a wave of his tail. ”Fish. Or… Fishpaw, I guess.” He could accept that Clan cats had strange names, and it’d been his choice to take one of their own on, but choosing it made it no less strange to get used to. Fishpaw looked over the mud clinging to her pelt before catching Briarpaw’s eyes again. ”Where’d you just get back from?” Not that any answer would mean much to him if it wasn’t just the marsh.
...I reach out to the truth of my life.
ShadowClan • Apprentice • he/him • #2F8A7B
Credits: coding - xaandiir | image 1 | image 2 | image 3 | image 4 | image 5 | image 6

FishpawShadowClan
Apprentice
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T5 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
(T3) Hybrid MCA
#20AED4
FalconpawWindClan
Apprentice
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxpawSkyClan
Apprentice
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpatch [H]oneypaw [C]loudjumper // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Brackenwing, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T4 Warrior [B] SC/T2 Warrior [H] SkC/App [C] WC/T3 Warrior
Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: New Kid on the Block [Fishpaw]   New Kid on the Block [Fishpaw] EmptyMon 15 Jul 2024 - 14:56

Fish... Fishpaw. He'd not been from the clan, but it seemed he hadn't had one of the nonsensical names that she'd heard outsiders could have. The tom didn't seem upset by her approach at least.

"Oh, I was out hunting with my mentor, Larkshine! Uneventful this time, thankfully. It feels nice to be out in the marsh without having a raccoon or owl making themselves nuisances." And it had felt good to be out in the territory, too. The lanky tortoiseshell-tabby sat, beginning to groom the mud from her paws. "Have you gone on patrol much? I know the other clans think we're stinky and muddy, but it's really not so bad. Though I guess if you're here you already figured that much out for yourself."

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
SwandiveRC
T4 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpatchSC
T2 Warrior
#867b6b
HoneypawSkC
App
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudjumper [Bonus]WC
T3 Warrior
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Brackenwing, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ishpaw [Fa]lconpaw [Fo]xpaw
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [P] (T3) RiverClan Hybrid MCA [F] ShadowClan Apprentice [Fa] WindClan Apprentice [Fo] SkyClan Apprentice
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2800

PostSubject: Re: New Kid on the Block [Fishpaw]   New Kid on the Block [Fishpaw] EmptyMon 5 Aug 2024 - 8:37

FISHPAW
Now I face out, I hold out...

Larkshine… that wasn’t a name he knew yet. Fishpaw supposed he’d meet her eventually. Briefly, his eyes slid away from his companion to scan the camp, trying to pick out which cat she might have been, but whoever it was, she’d already disappeared amidst the throng of other Clanmates pacing the clearing. Fishpaw shook his head and turned his attention back to Briarpaw.

”Well,” he started, grinning toothily, ”you are stinky and muddy.” Fishpaw’s nose wrinkled a little bit and he laughed through the words. ”But I guess I’m stinky and muddy now, too. I’ll get used to it.” Then he shook his head. ”Not much. Quillsplash has taken me hunting, too, and I’ve seen a bit of your-- our territory, but I haven’t done a lot yet.”
...I reach out to the truth of my life.
ShadowClan • Apprentice • he/him • #2F8A7B
Credits: coding - xaandiir | image 1 | image 2 | image 3 | image 4 | image 5 | image 6

FishpawShadowClan
Apprentice
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T5 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
(T3) Hybrid MCA
#20AED4
FalconpawWindClan
Apprentice
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxpawSkyClan
Apprentice
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: New Kid on the Block [Fishpaw]   New Kid on the Block [Fishpaw] EmptyMon 5 Aug 2024 - 20:50

"Ha!" Briarpaw's whiskers twitched, "You'll get used to it. Though I do have to admit sometimes I wonder about not having mud clinging to my pelt every time I leave camp... But then, it wouldn't be home if that were the case." Muddy was undeniable, but it was theirs. "And there's something to be said about being able to navigate the hidden paths of the deep marshes without winding up drowning in mud." The deep marshes were treacherous at best, but Briarpaw had taken her time to learn at Larkshine's side, paying close attention to every lesson her mentor gave. There was a certain thrill felt, to be able to run through the deep marshes with ease despite the danger involved.

"Quillsplash, huh?" The apprentice hummed, "You'll be taught well, then. Not that you could go wrong with anyone else, of course, our warriors are the best."

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
SwandiveRC
T4 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpatchSC
T2 Warrior
#867b6b
HoneypawSkC
App
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudjumper [Bonus]WC
T3 Warrior
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Kid on the Block [Fishpaw]   New Kid on the Block [Fishpaw] Empty

Back to top Go down

New Kid on the Block [Fishpaw]
Page 1 of 1