Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

it's not my problem if you don't see what i see [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon; [B]lazekit
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; RC T5; RC T5; Rogue T1; WC App
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 3152

it's not my problem if you don't see what i see [c] Empty
PostSubject: it's not my problem if you don't see what i see [c]   it's not my problem if you don't see what i see [c] EmptySun 7 Jul 2024 - 15:01

BLAZEKIT
Remember the days of the innocence...

Blazekit knew that it was important to learn from the warriors of the clan. Even as a kit, he would soon be on his way to being an apprentice, and the sooner he could learn, the better. His mother was nursing and his father, as wondefful as it would be to be taught by him, was often busy with his own duties. He was the most important cat ever, after all, and so were the leader and deputy. That narrowed the pool of candidates considerably. Blazekit did turn towards the children of the leader, though, because who would be best if not those that were raised by the leader?

He took his leave from the nursery one day while his mother was resting and sought out the Tigerstar child he had seen the most. His eyes landed on Leopardwind swiftly and he quickly made his way over to him. Blazekit was large for his age and could easily be mistaken as an apprentice by those who didn’t know that he was just a kit—but against Leopardwind, he was still a bit dwarfed through the warrior’s sheer height.

Blazekit tilted his head back and blinked politely. “Good afternoon. Might I request tips from you about how to train as a warrior before I bewcome an apprentice?”
...before it came in waves.
WindClan • Kit • He/Him • #ff6600
Credits: coding - xaandiir | image 1 | image 2 | image 3 | image 4 | image 5 | image 6

#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/200EP
#6abcde
RashoumonT1 Rogue
35HP/80EP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/200EP
PoppystarT5 RiverClan Leader
70HP/200EP
BlazekitWindClan Kit
10HP/20EP
#ff6600
(not pictured)
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : //Living//:[J]uniperhunt, [Q]uillsplash | Bird, [Sc]orchivy, [L]eopardwind, [C]reamlily, [M]ilkkit, [Sp]arrowkit //Dead:// Tawnyshadow, Sootstorm, Cinderpaw, Ajex | Palekit, Shatteredsky, Reedshine, Deerleap, Slightfrost, Specklepaw, Sunfire, Copperlark
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan T1 Warrior [Q]ShadowClan T5 Warrior [Sc]WindClan NPC PermaQueen [L]WindClan T3 Warrior [C]WindClan T3 Warrior [M]RiverClan Kit [Sp]Unborn SkyClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3638

PostSubject: Re: it's not my problem if you don't see what i see [c]   it's not my problem if you don't see what i see [c] EmptyTue 9 Jul 2024 - 20:54

Gold is in our blood

Leopardwind's gaze snapped to the kit that was speaking to him, pleasant surprise flashing through his eyes. The kit looked large for his age, easily as big as a normal apprentice, and he would have assumed him to be an apprentice, had he not known all the current apprentices by name. There had not been an apprentice ceremony recently for a ginger-furred tom, and if there had Leopardwind would have known.

So, a kit was asking for training tips? That reminded him a lot of when he was a kit, and was almost as eager to start training as this kit was. And to approach him, of all cats, for advice? Leopardwind was flattered. Had his talent extended to the nursery? Or was the kit here just because his father was Tigerstar? Regardless of what it was, the passion to train and be the best warrior at the earliest age was an admirable trait, and one that should be encouraged and nurtured. If the queens in the nursery were anything like what they were when he was a kit, likely they would be encouraging this tom-kit to drop the training and play around more. They had no love for their Clan, and shouldn't be encouraging WindClan's future to follow suit.

The kit was polite as well, though Leopardwind's ear flicked at the lack of greeting. That was something that he would hopefully pick up on in the next few moons. He didn't look that old, maybe it was just inexprience that let him overlook such a detail. "Of course you may. It's never a bad thing to start training early, and I will try my best to assist you should you need any help," He answered, tail flicking in assurance to show that, really, he was just here to help. Nurturing the next generation was a part of his warrior duties, after all, as was taking care of the rest of the Clan.

"Firstly, what is your name? I'm afraid I'm not too familiar with the new kits in the nursery. And secondly, what tips are you looking for? Perhaps you wish to start battle training early, or wish to learn hunting so that you may feed your Clan as soon as you earn your apprentice name? Or perhaps you wish to learn the proper etiquette for a Warrior."

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T5 Warrior / #802318
Juniperhunt / She-Cat / ShadowClan T1 Warrior / #b9abb2
Scorchivy / She-Cat / WindClan NPC PermaQueen / #009966
Leopardwind / Tom / WindClan T3 Warrior / #cc9900
Creamlily / She-Cat / WindClan T3 Warrior / #ff6600
Sparrowkit / She-Cat / Unborn SkyClan Kit / #993366
Milkkit / Tom / RiverClan Kit / #dbc6ad

Art Commissions | Character Profiles | Art Giveaway
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon; [B]lazekit
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: it's not my problem if you don't see what i see [c]   it's not my problem if you don't see what i see [c] EmptySun 4 Aug 2024 - 9:57

BLAZEKIT

Blazekit’s ears perked up in cheer when Leopardwind was amenable to talking with him. His eyes went wider and he stood up a little straighter. He would do as much training as he could, even before he got his apprentice name. He needed to be ready to defend the clan with his very life, after all. He couldn’t spend these moons wasting away and bumbling in the nursery.

“Blazekit,” he replied confidently. “And any tips would be helpful. I want to be the best warrior I can be one day…” He paused and considered the question before straightening again. “Etiquette seems the best place to start. Mother always talks about needing to be a good kit, but never about being a good warrior. But I also want to learn how to fight.” His pupils dilated at the thought of learning that  and his chest puffed out. “I want to defend my clan with everything I’ve got.”
Credits: coding - xaandiir | image 1 | image 2 | image 3 | image 4 | image 5 | image 6

#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/200EP
#6abcde
RashoumonT1 Rogue
35HP/80EP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/200EP
70HP/200EP
BlazekitWindClan Kit
10HP/20EP
#ff6600
(not pictured)
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : //Living//:[J]uniperhunt, [Q]uillsplash | Bird, [Sc]orchivy, [L]eopardwind, [C]reamlily, [M]ilkkit, [Sp]arrowkit //Dead:// Tawnyshadow, Sootstorm, Cinderpaw, Ajex | Palekit, Shatteredsky, Reedshine, Deerleap, Slightfrost, Specklepaw, Sunfire, Copperlark
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan T1 Warrior [Q]ShadowClan T5 Warrior [Sc]WindClan NPC PermaQueen [L]WindClan T3 Warrior [C]WindClan T3 Warrior [M]RiverClan Kit [Sp]Unborn SkyClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3638

PostSubject: Re: it's not my problem if you don't see what i see [c]   it's not my problem if you don't see what i see [c] EmptyTue 6 Aug 2024 - 19:06

Blazekit. A fitting name, for both his flame-like pelt and his attitude. Leopardwind flicked an ear proudly as the tom-kit went on. He sounded almost just as the warrior had when he was just a kit... which wasn't that long ago, now that he thought about it. He had started with etiquette, too, though he hadn't had anyone to teach him. No, he simply opened his eyes and his ears and observed. It had been enough, then. The Gathering would provide more opportunities, however.

“I want to defend my clan with everything I’ve got.”

What mighty words, and yet, not many followed through with them. They defended their Clan, yes, but was it with everything they had in them? Did they lay their lifes down to fight, not caring whether it was the last time they fought? Or were they scared, trembling in their paws, inching slowly backwards to the backrows of the battle, the creeping fear of death sending them scattering? Leopardwind regarded Blazekit for a moment; he seemed proud, dedicated. But he was young. Many more things would happen in the future... and Leopardwind hoped he was there to guide the young tom down the right path.

"Good judgement. Etiquette is a good place to start," The black tom confirmed, nodding in acknowledgement. He gestured with a flick of his tail for Blazekit to sit down, before sitting down himself, hinglegs folding first before placing his front paws right in front of him, tail wrapping around his paws to conceal his claws, and straighetend his back. He waited a few heartbeats for Blazekit to observe him, before continueing, "The way you sit, during Gatherings or Clan Meetings, is extremely important. You should sit facing the speaker, with your back straight, and with as little fidgeting as possible. This shows you're paying your full attention to the speaker. Keep your claws hidden as well; no one wants to or should know when you're angry enough to unseathe them." As he finished, he nodded for Blazekit to adjust his position.
「R」

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T5 Warrior / #802318
Juniperhunt / She-Cat / ShadowClan T1 Warrior / #b9abb2
Scorchivy / She-Cat / WindClan NPC PermaQueen / #009966
Leopardwind / Tom / WindClan T3 Warrior / #cc9900
Creamlily / She-Cat / WindClan T3 Warrior / #ff6600
Sparrowkit / She-Cat / Unborn SkyClan Kit / #993366
Milkkit / Tom / RiverClan Kit / #dbc6ad

Art Commissions | Character Profiles | Art Giveaway
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: it's not my problem if you don't see what i see [c]   it's not my problem if you don't see what i see [c] EmptySun 18 Aug 2024 - 10:22

BLAZEKIT

Blazekit sat as Leopardwind instructed and his big eyes focused in on his senior as he explained. Straight back. No claws. Attention. Don’t fidget. Thankfully Blazekit did not have a fidgeting habit, not like his siblings, but he would stll keep it in mind so he would not do it unconsciously.

When Leopardwind looked at him expectantly, Blazekit wordlessly shifted. He straightened his posture out and tucked his paws close to his body with his tail resting beside them. He almost rested it over them, but he did not want Leopardwind to think he was hiding secret claws. He lifted his head and looked to Leopardwind as though he was one of the speakers in the meetings that Blazekit ought to pay attention to.

#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/200EP
#6abcde
RashoumonT1 Rogue
35HP/80EP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/200EP
70HP/200EP
BlazekitWindClan Kit
10HP/20EP
#ff6600
(not pictured)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: it's not my problem if you don't see what i see [c]   it's not my problem if you don't see what i see [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

it's not my problem if you don't see what i see [c]
Page 1 of 1