Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Eight-legged Tango[C]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : //Living//:[J]uniperhunt, [Q]uillsplash | Bird, [S]corchivy, [L]eopardwind, [C]reamlily, [M]ilkkit //Dead:// Tawnyshadow, Sootstorm, Cinderpaw, Ajex | Palekit, Shatteredsky, Reedshine, Deerleap, Slightfrost, Specklepaw, Sunfire, Copperlark
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan T1 Warrior [Q]ShadowClan T5 Warrior [S]WindClan NPC PermaQueen [L]WindClan T3 Warrior [C]WindClan T2 Warrior [M]RiverClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3618

Eight-legged Tango[C] Empty
PostSubject: Eight-legged Tango[C]   Eight-legged Tango[C] EmptyWed 26 Jun 2024 - 6:00

Gold is in our blood

Leopardwind's new place in the warrior's den meant that he was now more familiar with the other warriors than his fellow apprentices. He supposed it was a matter of time, of course, before his old friends would join him in the warrior's den, but until then it was both his duty and his desire to forge a bond with his new denmates. And surely, among these excellent warriors borne of hard work and endless efforts, what else would they love but more training?

"Spiderdance," The black warrior greeted the other tom. The warrior was barely older than Leopardwind, having been made a warrior just a few moons prior, so surely Spiderdance wouldn't feel too offended by the idea of training with a rookie like him. "I know I was recently made a warrior, but I still have so much to learn. If it wouldn't trouble you, could you spare a few moments to have a quick spar with me? I want to test my skills against a warrior who has more experience than me." A perfect chance to not only better his skills but also get to know his clanmates better. There was no way Spiderdance would refuse his offer.

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T5 Warrior / #802318
Juniperhunt / She-Cat / ShadowClan T1 Warrior / #b9abb2
Scorchivy / She-Cat / WindClan NPC PermaQueen / #009966
Leopardwind / Tom / WindClan T3 Warrior / #cc9900
Creamlily / She-Cat / WindClan T2 Warrior / #ff6600
Milkkit / Tom / RiverClan Kit / #dbc6ad

Art Commissions | Character Profiles | Plotting | Character Relations | Open Litter | Art Giveaway
Back to top Go down

Eight-legged Tango[C]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Territory-
Jump to: