Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Rain Down On Me[C]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : //Living//:[J]uniperhunt, [Q]uillsplash | Bird, [Sc]orchivy, [L]eopardwind, [C]reamlily, [M]ilkkit, [Sp]arrowkit //Dead:// Tawnyshadow, Sootstorm, Cinderpaw, Ajex | Palekit, Shatteredsky, Reedshine, Deerleap, Slightfrost, Specklepaw, Sunfire, Copperlark
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan T1 Warrior [Q]ShadowClan T5 Warrior [Sc]WindClan NPC PermaQueen [L]WindClan T3 Warrior [C]WindClan T3 Warrior [M]RiverClan Kit [Sp]Unborn SkyClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3638

Rain Down On Me[C] Empty
PostSubject: Rain Down On Me[C]   Rain Down On Me[C] EmptyWed 26 Jun 2024 - 6:00

Run Rabbit, Run

Creampaw was never a cat of gentle words, and no one had ever been spared her wrath, not even her own littermates. Bugkit got the worst of it, of course, what with his disgusting love for worms and all things grubby, and Weevilpaw was the second most likely to incur her wrath. There was that annoying Lilackit too, and the slightly less annoying Quickpaw, and the very very annoying Viperpaw. And the absolute weirdo Falconpaw(her tongue still tasted sour every time she said his name).

And then there was Rainkit, her... sister. For whatever reason, Creampaw wasn't as prone to attack Rainkit. Not that she didn't, of course, but it was far less compared to, say, Bugkit. Instead, each moment she saw her sister, she felt a sense of... anger. As if she was angry at her sister for something, and that anger... prevented her from acting? It was so weird, it made her brain hurt. Rainpaw was just another loser, stuck in the nursery while everyone else surpassed her, and forced to whine at every ceremony like a pathetic little kit. Creampaw had no reason to be mad at her sister... right?

Lost in her own thoughts, she failed to notice the shadow of another cat until... Ugh, speak of the devil. Her face fell into a half-offended half-reluctant expression as her sister greeted her. Where even was Rapidfire when her kits were running wild? Creampaw was in no mood to entertain her dumb little sister, and it wasn't as if it was her job. She should just leave this ugly furball alone...

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T5 Warrior / #802318
Juniperhunt / She-Cat / ShadowClan T1 Warrior / #b9abb2
Scorchivy / She-Cat / WindClan NPC PermaQueen / #009966
Leopardwind / Tom / WindClan T3 Warrior / #cc9900
Creamlily / She-Cat / WindClan T3 Warrior / #ff6600
Sparrowkit / She-Cat / Unborn SkyClan Kit / #993366
Milkkit / Tom / RiverClan Kit / #dbc6ad

Art Commissions | Character Profiles | Art Giveaway
Back to top Go down

Rain Down On Me[C]
Page 1 of 1