Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Happy Father's day Swiftheart

Go down 
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 3093

Happy Father's day Swiftheart Empty
PostSubject: Happy Father's day Swiftheart   Happy Father's day Swiftheart EmptyMon 17 Jun 2024 - 1:04

Swiftheart was pretty sure she just happened to be by the burial grounds and tried to convince herself it was just happenstance that she was near the grave marking for her dear father and that it was not a conscious choice she made though deep down she knew the truth of that.

She had long ago accepted his death and moved on with her life as she could. When she was young she looked up to him so so very much. As both her father and mentor he had meant the world to her and was her inspiration on many levels to be a strong warrior. She grinned slightly,

"I know... you always said to let the dead rest... so I wont be long promise... imagining talking to you somehow just helps. Anyways... thanks for all you did for me. I am sure you already know how I feel about it. Take care of Loudy and Basil up there... and Night too... he needs that

even if neither of you will admit it

She dipped her head and laid a small pink flower onto his grave and turned walking away. She flicked her tail... last year this was so hard for her. This year she actually felt somehow at peace even though the memory hurt it was somehow warm now too.

Happy Father's day Swiftheart
Page 1 of 1