Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Enigma of Swiftheart's wish

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2894

Enigma of Swiftheart's wish Empty
PostSubject: Enigma of Swiftheart's wish   Enigma of Swiftheart's wish EmptyThu 10 Aug 2023 - 23:42

Swiftheart was wide awake in the middle of the night. Like all of shadowclan this was their active time.

Glancing around she spotted her very good friend Sablestrike. She practically skipped on over to him so much pep in her stride. She nudged into him with a little playful bonk. "Hey! look who it is!? she purred pawing gently at him

"Congratulations mr. Deputy" she purred.

Swiftheart had not been happy to see all the mud her poor brother had to be drug through. The whole thing felt unfair to her. She was always pretty loyal to night but his time as leader was over. And perhaps that was a good thing in some ways. The job seemed to be very taxing on him. She was always one to be looking for the silver lining in the storm anyways. So although she was not pleased with him having to be removed from leadership, she still was fully wanting to unite and support the clan. Right now that meant supporting leo and sable as they got things back on track to hopefully unite the clan.

"I'm very happy for you, I hope you like your new position." she gave a playful purr and wink at him

"I told ya you could do it! I said sable would be a good deputy before it was cool, remember? she rolled over on her back and pawed at the sky much like a kit or young apprentice would do. She was a warrior, one of the clan's most experience warriors at that even... yet her playful energy and spirit never left her from her youth. She was always so happy, and positive that not much ever kept her down for too long.

Could she get sad? Well of course but swiftheart was the most resilient cat, able to recover from hardfelt losses relativly quickly and be able to enjoy life.

"Is there anything I can help ya out with?" she purred excited to get to have her first task from the new deputy.

Other cats might not like to be bossed around but swiftheart actually liked the direction quite alot. She was never the "leader type" and always preferred to follow rather than lead. It had been like that her entire life really, even as a kit when they pretended to play she always wanted to be warrior and let the other kits fight and argue it out to be leader and deputy.

She would never ever want to be deputy or leader. She had made that point several times to clanmates over the years and moons she had been here. Which reminded her...

"oh sablestrike? Now that you are deputy I have to tell you something. It's something I have told leadership my whole warrior life here. she explained sitting up again before him and shaking the bits of grass off her that clung to her fur from her rolling around.

"All the way back to when froststar was first being promoted and he was looking for a deputy I have told the leadership of shadowclan the same request." she said looking at him as her tone shifted from playful to more serious now.

"I am a warrior. And... hopefully without sounding too boastful a pretty good and loyal one too. she grinned happily joking at her self complement and included a wink as well.

"But. That is all I want to be. I never want the position of deputy and certainly never want the role of leader either. I couldnt imagine myself in either of those roles. It would stress me out wayyy to much" she explained nodding.

"Stars forbid it... but if anything were to happened with leopardstar, you have to promise me that you will not promote me to deputy okay?"

Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1280

PostSubject: Re: Enigma of Swiftheart's wish   Enigma of Swiftheart's wish EmptyThu 31 Aug 2023 - 15:40

"Swiftheart?" Sablestrike gave her a stern look that lasted only a moment before it shifted to a smile. It was rare that any cat other than Heatherberry could make him smile so easily, though that seemed to be an easier task these days. "Thank you Swiftheart."

Of course he loved his new position. It was only natural that he liked being a deputy, the duties he had now would prepare him for his future role as leader. It truly felt like he was walking the path the stars had lead him towards. "Yes yes, one of the few that supported me after I made some idiotic mistakes. I'm glad I have clanmates like you on my side." Swiftheart's support and kindness had helped the tom when he had begun doubting himself, if anything she might have been... Huh. Did he consider her a friend? Until now he had classified his clanmates as anything but friends, be it mentor, superiors, or something extremely complicated in the case of Heatherberry, but Swiftheart was different. "Without you I think I would have lost all confidence in myself, I truly do owe you my deepest thanks. If you ever need anything of me, don't hesitate to ask." Another rare sight, Sablestrike was purring. Stars that felt so wrong.

The tom nodded along as Swiftheart began laying out her request. "A fantastic warrior, one of the most loyal I've known." He agreed. Any cat loyal enough to stick with Nightstar for this long truly had unshakable loyalty, and that was something Sablestrike respected her immensely for.

"Don't speak like that Swiftheart. Knowing Leopardstar she won't ever leave this clan, she'll be around even after I'm gone." This was the molly that actively hunted predators and worked herself ragged just to support her clan. If there had been any time for her to die it would have been when she had one life, but now she was nigh invincible. "But if it makes you feel better, then I promise. I'll settle for having you on my council, that sound fair?"

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

Enigma of Swiftheart's wish Output12                   Enigma of Swiftheart's wish Output10                          Enigma of Swiftheart's wish Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: Enigma of Swiftheart's wish   Enigma of Swiftheart's wish EmptyWed 6 Sep 2023 - 18:46

Swiftheart nearly started shaking and bouncing up and down out of excitment when she heard him purring??? AHHH he never purred!?? She was so happy that she could make him happy like this.  Grinning she gave him a playful and kit-like nudge playfully.

"yeah, okay thats a deal"  she glanced at him as he brought up his confidence being refound and she nodded happily,

"I am glad I was able to help you through that time, truely." She flicked her tail back and forth the levels of energy radiating from her were high as ever.  She truely did have the zoomies right now even more than usual.

"Hmm wanna go hunt or spar... or do something??? I cant keep sitting in camp or ill go crazy bouncing off the walls in here" she purred talking a mile a minute.

"ohh I bet ya I can pin ya in a spar?  Wanna try???" she meowed pawing getnly and playfully at her friend.

"Come on, come come its shadowclan tradition that the new deputy has to spar the senior warriors for practice after all, and you wouldnt wanna break tradition at all."

She mewoed already going towards the soft moss field that they uesed for sparing practice.

She grinned happily at him cheerful as ever: "Right... so dont worry this is just for practice after all and its to make us both better  she didn't really like fighting with other clans but it seemed to be inevitable... but sparring on the other paw was actually really fun.  Sparring she could do with friends and clanmates and no one got really hurt and it was a way to practice for if they ever needed to use the skills for real.

She flicked her tail getting down low and circled at him a little bit.  "Since you are new deputy and all.  I will let you make the first move"

"hmm... the closer we can simulate a real battle the more ready we will be if we ever have to do that...
She narrowed her eyes at him and gave a pretend hiss as well to make it feel more real.  It would have been pretty intimidating except that she was holding back a laugh the whole time, the whole situation was just really funny to her and she couldnt help how much energy she had anyways.

Sablestrike is being challenged to a friendly practice spar

Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1280

PostSubject: Re: Enigma of Swiftheart's wish   Enigma of Swiftheart's wish EmptyFri 6 Oct 2023 - 3:02

Despite how odd it made him felt Sablestrike did his best to match each playful nudge with one of his own. "Actually, a spar sounds nice." Whether she knew it or not Swiftheart seemed to be angling for his heart. Sparring was easily one of his favorite activities and something he hadn't had much time for since becoming deputy. To finally have another willing partner without having to search for one was a nice change. "Ha! You? Pin me? I'd like to see you try." The challenge was given with a grin.

Sablestrike followed his companion out of camp and toward their mossy arena. It wasn't where he would have brought them, but he couldn't deny the cushy moss would be much better for their friendly spar. The tom nodded. Practice was good, but more than that he was excited to see Swiftheart in action. He had only ever seen her fight a fox before, and the idea of all the different ways she could handle herself in a more serious battle set the tom's mind racing.

How gracious of her to let him get the first attack in.

Sablestrike had to hold himself back from chuckling at the she-cat's attempt at a hiss. He fired back with a growl of his own, though his smile made that seem way less threatening than what he was aiming for.

The tom leapt straight at Swiftheart, paws grasping the molly's back as he latched on to her with a firm yet soft grip. He didn't want to put enough force in to hurt her, but he also didn't want to make it easy for her to escape either.

Swiftheart's challenge has been accepted!
Sablestrike used Leap and Hold, Dealing 11 HP and Costing 15 SP
Swiftheart is pinned for 1 turn!

Swiftheart:
59/70 HP (-11)
160/160 SP

Sablestrike:
70/70 HP
145/160 SP(-15)

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

Enigma of Swiftheart's wish Output12                   Enigma of Swiftheart's wish Output10                          Enigma of Swiftheart's wish Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Last edited by Jelly Baker on Fri 6 Oct 2023 - 3:05; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15130

PostSubject: Re: Enigma of Swiftheart's wish   Enigma of Swiftheart's wish EmptyFri 6 Oct 2023 - 3:02

The member 'Jelly Baker' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 1

Enigma of Swiftheart's wish Mistpe10
Enigma of Swiftheart's wish Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: Enigma of Swiftheart's wish   Enigma of Swiftheart's wish EmptySat 7 Oct 2023 - 21:39

Swiftheart was suprised by his initial speed and seconds later found herself pinned herself.  With a pause she had thought she was the one supposed to pin him, how did this happen!?

With a huff she rolled to her paws and attempted to break free by pushing him off.

Swiftheart uses Duck and Twist rolling for dmg

Sucsess!

The experienced warrior was soon free from his grasp and had even managed to land a nice counter onto him.

She wanted nothing more than to purr and give him a big smile of happiness, but she did her best to stay in character to make the spar as real as possible.

Part of training after all was getting used to the mindset of having to potentially fight an enemy clan, so she narrowed her eyes and hissed but if you listended closely, you could probably hear a playful giggle in between there as well.

-8 dmg and -5 sp Swiftheart is no longer pinned

Swiftheart:
59/70 HP
155/160 SP (-5)

Sablestrike:
62/70 HP (-8)
145/160 SP

Last edited by speedy on Sat 7 Oct 2023 - 21:43; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15130

PostSubject: Re: Enigma of Swiftheart's wish   Enigma of Swiftheart's wish EmptySat 7 Oct 2023 - 21:39

The member 'speedy' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 4

Enigma of Swiftheart's wish Mistpe10
Enigma of Swiftheart's wish Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enigma of Swiftheart's wish   Enigma of Swiftheart's wish Empty

Back to top Go down

Enigma of Swiftheart's wish
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Territory-
Jump to: