Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

finally there [c]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowgrove ♀ | Mountainpaw ♀ | Loonkit ♀ ~~ Copper was here
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Windclan | Shadowclan | Thunderclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4983

finally there [c] Empty
PostSubject: finally there [c]   finally there [c] EmptySat 15 Jun 2024 - 17:50

Well, he'd made it, and survived his vigil. Snowvixen was pleasantly surprised. Part of her had the intrusive thoughts that the tom would end up being an apprentice forever, but it seemed that wasn't the case. After finally proving himself capable enough to get a name from Tigerstar, the tom now once more was in the same den as her. At least it made it easier to go out on patrols with him. "Hey! Larchbreeze!" The molly called out to him. "Do you have time for a hunt? Or are you too busy trying to show off your new name to hunt with a finally once-more den-mate?" She teased his way, but her tail was high in the sky as she asked the question. He was safe from her way of greeting... for the moment. Couldn't go making him sneeze with her feathery tail every time.

MurkyriverSnowvixenHollowgroveMountainpawLoonkit
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchbreeze [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: ShadowClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T4 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan T3 Warrior.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6888

finally there [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: finally there [c]   finally there [c] EmptySat 15 Jun 2024 - 17:57

Finally, the freedom of being a warrior. To go out whenever he wanted. To run as long as he wanted. Of course he still had to patrol and things like that, but Larchbreeze relished the newfound respect and privilege that his new name granted. So when Snowvixen approached and asked if he wanted to hunt--instead of them being forced to by a deputy or their mentors--he smiled. "I guess it wouldn't be a bad way to celebrate, Snowvixen," he meowed in return. He almost hated to admit it, but he'd missed being able to constantly bother her when they'd slept in different areas of camp. It was nice to return to status quo, only now no one could look down on them or stop them from running through the territory together. "How 'bout a competition? Three tries to hunt. Whoever catches the most has to grant the other one a wish."

⸙ Larchbreeze ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ ShadowClan ○
⸙ Tier 3 Warrior ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 4 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Signature and Avatar by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowgrove ♀ | Mountainpaw ♀ | Loonkit ♀ ~~ Copper was here
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Windclan | Shadowclan | Thunderclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4983

finally there [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: finally there [c]   finally there [c] EmptySat 15 Jun 2024 - 19:15

Now that was something that she could agree to. Some may want to call their constant desire to compete and egg each other on kittish, but to Snowvixen, it simply meant more fresh-kill would be added to their pile at the end of the day. One could never say no to feeding the many hungry bellies in a Clan, and Snowvixen was never going to say no to having an opportunity to beat Larchbreeze in something. "Oh, absolutely. I'll start thinking of my wish now." She practically purred, and set off into the territory.

It didn't take long for them to reach a point that would have good prey. As soon as it would be a good enough place to hunt, her tail brushed along his back. "We'll meet back here once we catch something. But, you know, if you find something other than prey, just shout and I guess I'll come help." She would absolutely come help if need be. But that didn't matter for the moment. What mattered was catching something. Splitting from the vibrantly colored tom, the white molly searched for her prey of choice. Rabbit. The WindClan favorite.

Newleaf teeming into greenleaf meant that it was absolutely a breeze to find one of the little furry creatures, and a rather large one at that. Cutting off its darting path, she expertly caught the creature in her maw, practically prancing as she returned to their meeting spot.

Snowvixen attempts to catch a hoppy lil guy! It's hers to nom now. -2 EP
[68/70EP]

Last edited by Kitty on Sat 15 Jun 2024 - 19:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15468

finally there [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: finally there [c]   finally there [c] EmptySat 15 Jun 2024 - 19:15

The member 'Kitty' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 3

finally there [c] Mistpe10
finally there [c] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchbreeze [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: ShadowClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T4 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan T3 Warrior.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6888

finally there [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: finally there [c]   finally there [c] EmptyThu 27 Jun 2024 - 12:06

Larchbreeze rolled his eyes good-naturedly at Snowvixen's confidence. "As if," he said, grinning. "I wouldn't think your pretty little head too hard about it. If you set your heart on it too much you'll just end up disappointed." Of all the things that he could do, he felt that his pride was most justified in his hunting skills. He was great at everything, of course, but catching rabbits felt so easy that he could do it in his sleep. He loved being out in WindClan territory. Feeling energized already, nothing could get him down--not even the irritating, ticklish sensation of Snowvixen's tail sweeping across his back. He shook out his multicolored pelt and winked at her. "Same goes for you. I'll try and stay within earshot, though I don't know how I could possibly get far enough away to miss your voice." When the white-furred she-cat headed off in one direction, he split away into the other, streaking across the hill like a tongue of flame on the dry grasses.

It didn't take long to find a rabbit, thankfully--the hills were alive with them, especially this late into newleaf. He had practically been tripping over them the past few days and today was no different. Larchbreeze could almost taste that wish on his tongue. What was his wish, anyway? Well... he'd have plenty of time to think of one, wouldn't he? After all, he had this all under control. Tall ears perked up at the sound of rustling grass nearby. A rabbit, just over that next hilltop. Instinctually he dropped into his hunting crouch, moved a few steps closer... then broke into a blindingly fast sprint. It never knew what hit it. Before it could so much as squeak, he was on top of it, maw opening wide and sinking fangs into its neck.

He couldn't quite keep a strut from his step as he returned to the meeting spot, not even fazed by how Snowvixen appeared to have been successful as well. Both of their rabbits also looked plump, so it wasn't as if one of them had caught an inferior specimen. A tight race it would be, then. Good! All the more satisfying when he won. Larchbreeze let go of the rabbit and offered a rakish grin. "Well, that's one down for both of us," he said casually. "A good start."

Larchbreeze attempts to catch a rabbit... Success! -2 EP.

⸙ Larchbreeze ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ ShadowClan ○
⸙ Tier 3 Warrior ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 4 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Signature and Avatar by Xaandiir!~

Last edited by Ash on Thu 27 Jun 2024 - 12:09; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15468

finally there [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: finally there [c]   finally there [c] EmptyThu 27 Jun 2024 - 12:06

The member 'Ash' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 2

finally there [c] Mistpe10
finally there [c] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

finally there [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: finally there [c]   finally there [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

finally there [c]
Page 1 of 1