Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sparks of friendship (c)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue), Mistypaw (SkC), Minkpaw (TC)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T3 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T5 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue. Mistypaw: SkyClan Apprentice. Minkpaw: ThunderClan Apprentice.
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2664

Sparks of friendship (c) Empty
PostSubject: Sparks of friendship (c)   Sparks of friendship (c) EmptySat 15 Jun 2024 - 15:17

SkyClan’s nursery was a bustling, lively place. With two litters the same age, there was rarely a dull moment. Mistykit, especially, had taken it upon herself to make sure of that. Today, she wanted to pounce on some tails, and she’d just found her target.

“Raahh! I gotchu, Foxkit!” the black kit shouted as she pounced on his fluffy tail. “I’m the fiercest warrior in the forest!”
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ishpaw [Fa]lconpaw [Fo]xpaw
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [P] (T3) RiverClan Hybrid MCA [F] ShadowClan Apprentice [Fa] WindClan Apprentice [Fo] SkyClan Apprentice
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2800

PostSubject: Re: Sparks of friendship (c)   Sparks of friendship (c) EmptySun 16 Jun 2024 - 14:57

FOXKIT
And if the world don't break, I'll be shaking it...

Foxkit was lounging outside the nursery, enjoying the sunshine and languishing in a rare moment of drowsiness, when paws suddenly bore down heavily on his tail. He rolled away with a yelp, tail thwiping away from his assailant. He didn’t have to spin around to see who it was--Mistykit had done a fine job of announcing herself with her… ferocious battle cry. Foxkit looked at her through narrowed eyes and huffed, ”Whadda you think you’re doing? His tail lashed once before a grin started to form on his muzzle. Foxkit crouched down and his haunches wiggled in the air. ”Best warrior in the forest? Don’t kid yourself. That’s gonna be me, obviously. He had to be SkyClan’s best warrior. For Harespring. With that and a barky laugh, Foxkit gathered his weight and sprang, throwing himself full-force into Mistykit to roll her over into the dirt.
...'cause I'm a young man, after all.
SkyClan Kit • Kit • he/him • #9964B1
Credits: coding - xaandiir | image 1 | image 2 | image 3 | image 4 | image 5 | image 6
[/color]

FishpawShadowClan
Apprentice
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T5 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
(T3) Hybrid MCA
#20AED4
FalconpawWindClan
Apprentice
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxpawSkyClan
Apprentice
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue), Mistypaw (SkC), Minkpaw (TC)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T3 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T5 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue. Mistypaw: SkyClan Apprentice. Minkpaw: ThunderClan Apprentice.
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sparks of friendship (c)   Sparks of friendship (c) EmptySun 16 Jun 2024 - 15:55

Mistykit rolled with the blow, grabbing at her assailant with her forepaws and battering at him with her hind paws. “Just you wait,” she smirked. “I’m gonna have so many apprentices and become leader! Mistystar forever!”
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ishpaw [Fa]lconpaw [Fo]xpaw
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [P] (T3) RiverClan Hybrid MCA [F] ShadowClan Apprentice [Fa] WindClan Apprentice [Fo] SkyClan Apprentice
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2800

PostSubject: Re: Sparks of friendship (c)   Sparks of friendship (c) EmptySat 29 Jun 2024 - 16:53

FOXKIT
And if the world don't break, I'll be shaking it...

Foxkit took the blows with Mistykit, wrestling against her until he was able to pin her to the ground. He grinned down at her, all teeth, and even a repeat battering from her hind legs didn’t encourage him to move. His stomach was getting sore, sure, but he was determined. ”As if,” he sniffed. ”I’ll be an apprentice before you, and a warrior first, too. They’ll give me all the apprentices because I’ll be older and cooler than you. I bet they’ll stick you on elder duty forever, or something.”
...'cause I'm a young man, after all.
SkyClan Kit • Kit • he/him • #9964B1
Credits: coding - xaandiir | image 1 | image 2 | image 3 | image 4 | image 5 | image 6

FishpawShadowClan
Apprentice
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T5 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
(T3) Hybrid MCA
#20AED4
FalconpawWindClan
Apprentice
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxpawSkyClan
Apprentice
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sparks of friendship (c)   Sparks of friendship (c) EmptySat 29 Jun 2024 - 17:57

“Hey, we’re the same age!” Mistykit insisted. “I bet we’ll both be the first of our litters though! I’ll show ‘em all I’m every bit as much SkyClan as anyone, and only do elder duty if I want to.” She paused. “Who do you want as a mentor?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sparks of friendship (c)   Sparks of friendship (c) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sparks of friendship (c)
Page 1 of 1