Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Waiting Forever (c)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue), Mistypaw (SkC), Minkpaw (TC)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T3 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T5 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue. Mistypaw: SkyClan Apprentice. Minkpaw: ThunderClan Apprentice.
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2664

Waiting Forever (c) Empty
PostSubject: Waiting Forever (c)   Waiting Forever (c) EmptyTue 11 Jun 2024 - 15:07

Sageroot sighed as she grabbed a thrush from the fresh-kill pile and padded over to sit by Silverdusk. “Still no word,” she mewed. She didn’t need to say what about. They were both thinking the same thing. “It’s funny, I still worry about him. He’s a grown tom and he’s certainly not my mate or kit, but I still worry. I guess I just want you to know… I’m here, if you need to get anything off your chest. Or if you just want silence or you want me to go away, I can do that too.”
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [V]iperpaw, [P]etalkit, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T5 warrior [L] T3 rogue [N] Shadowclan T3 warrior [V] WindClan Apprentice [P] ThunderClan kit [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2364

Waiting Forever (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting Forever (c)   Waiting Forever (c) EmptySat 15 Jun 2024 - 13:49

Forest Speak
Feral Speak

Ever since meeting Wiggleworm, Sageroot had become more and more familiar to Silverdusk. Not only in name, but by voice and character too. Despite the grievous circumstances, they were grateful it had brought the two closer together. The molly’s green eyes rested solemnly on the deputy as they joined her, swiftly directing their conversation to the matter which consumed them most. Silverdusk shook her head in answer, there was no sign of their mate. She had hoped, prayed even, that now their kits had arrived he would too, but Wiggleworm was still scarce. Her niece too. It was a reality they both hated. As Silverdusk hadn’t spoke, Sageroot spoke. The tall warrior placed their tail comforting across her back. In a lot of ways the relationship between Wiggleworm and Sageroot was similar to how they felt about Quailprowler, though they imagined the deputy was far better at being emotionally vulnerable than their old mentor. It was probably why Wiggleworm had taken so well with her after everything with Cloudychase. Silverdusk was warmed by her offer, their heart clenched and she pursed her lips.

A simple act of kindness had almost brought them to tears, they chuckled shaking their head. “You do not overstep, Sageroot.” they mewed, gently “You have been the best companion through all of this. I am grateful.” Until Wiggleworm had disappeared, Silverdusk had never felt lonely. It had never occurred to them that outside of the tom and his family she did not have many friends, none they could rely on at least. Even before they had gotten sick, before the wolves, she had only ever stuck with Quailprowler, and then they had found Vinecrawler too. The most fulfilling connections she had ever made at that point, there had been no need to seek friendship, nor kinship elsewhere. Then the sickness came, and Wiggleworm and herself had been almost inseparable since.

Now, he was evidently gone, and Vinecrawler and Quailprowler had a family together. Vinecrawler’s brother and daughter were missing, he did not have time for them, and she did not expect him too. Regardless, Silverdusk was lonely and miserable, Sageroot had alleviated that. “I would be more concerned if you were not worried for Wiggleworm. Usually I am insistent on carrying my burdens alone, but it is good to share them once in awhile.” she fell silent, wishing there was more she could say to express her gratitude. Words, were not their forte, and outside of performing their duty diligently to the clan, she wasn’t much good with actions either. “He… I… Wiggleworm, he speaks of you frequently and always with the highest of praise, He would be glad… Perhaps that is not the right word… Honoured? Wiggleworm would be honoured you feel the same. When he- If he… they were swift to correct themselves, hope was good in measurement, and right now her focus had to be her kits, her clan, even if all they dreamt of was his return. It wasn’t guaranteed, and she knew they were needed. ”… I won’t tell him, I would not wish to embarrass you.” Silverdusk laughed, but the correction of tense, her own fault, had left them feeling hollow.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier five warrior | 70/200 | #99cc99
louse | rogue | tier three rogue | 55/140 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier three warrior | 50/130 | #996666
viperpaw| windclan | apprentice | 20/40 | #b3b300
petalkit | thunderclan | kit | 15/30 | #e6b0aa
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Waiting Forever (c) Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down

Waiting Forever (c)
Page 1 of 1