Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

What am I waiting for? [O]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moth

Moth

Characters : Mothcloud | Sorrelmist | Nettlepaw | Lilypaw
Clan/Rank : RC Warrior | SkC Warrior | TC Apprentice | SkC Apprentice
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 165

What am I waiting for? [O] Empty
PostSubject: What am I waiting for? [O]   What am I waiting for? [O] EmptyFri 19 Jul 2024 - 18:23

Lilykit regarded her surroundings with a sniff, rising to her paws. Finally she would be rid of the disgusting medicine den - filled with memories of abandonment, of loss. She would no longer be surrounded by the infirm or those, like herself, complicated with disease. Lilykit, or Lilypaw, as she titled herself as she felt far too old, ran a rough tongue over her golden fur. There had been times she had been too weak to make herself presentable - as she had grown in strength, her thoughts became occupied by the condition of her fur, if she had carried the smells that lingered in the den on her pelt. She eyed Thymelight's collection of herbs, wondering if any would disguise the smells, though she daren't ruin the she-cat's kindness. Thymelight, despite her sins that, as far as she understood, her father would have decried, had shown her care. Firepaw had kept her company, as had her grandmother and sister - she couldn’t wait to see their faces. All of their faces. Lilykit stepped out of the den, inhaling deeply before she opened her mouth,

"Firepaw, Grandma— where is everyone?" She called out, "I've been hidden away for moons, where are you— hello!" Time to make up for lost time, SkyClan.

kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpatch [H]oneypaw [C]loudjumper // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Brackenwing, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T4 Warrior [B] SC/T2 Warrior [H] SkC/App [C] WC/T3 Warrior
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 6040

PostSubject: Re: What am I waiting for? [O]   What am I waiting for? [O] EmptyMon 22 Jul 2024 - 19:50

Her grandkit had been ill for so long, reminding the leader darkly of a different time and different faces. It had been hard to watch, knowing there was little she could do but sit with the golden she-cat. Little she could do while their family slipped away from them one by one.

Lilykit, at least, seemed to be on the mend, and finding her up and moving for the first time in a while brought a grin to the tired leader's face. "Lily, dear!" She purred a greeting as she trotted toward her granddaughter, "I'm here. Feeling better at last?"

SkC Leader | Profiles | Plotting

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
SwandiveRC
T4 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpatchSC
T2 Warrior
#867b6b
HoneypawSkC
App
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudjumper [Bonus]WC
T3 Warrior
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
Stoneheart [Perma NPC]SkC
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Brackenwing, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Moth

Moth

Characters : Mothcloud | Sorrelmist | Nettlepaw | Lilypaw
Clan/Rank : RC Warrior | SkC Warrior | TC Apprentice | SkC Apprentice
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 165

PostSubject: Re: What am I waiting for? [O]   What am I waiting for? [O] EmptyMon 12 Aug 2024 - 17:35

A purr rumbled in the back of her throat as Wolfstar advanced towards her, greeting her grandmother with her tail swishing behind her,

Grandma!” She called out, brushing against the older she-cat in greeting, though Lilykit’s tone soon changed as she looked up at Wolfstar, “so much better, especially now I don’t have to smell it everyday.” I made peace with the fact I may die. Lilykit did not want to recall nor bring up the thoughts from her time in the den, though she couldn’t help but continue as her eyes wandered across camp.

“I feel like I’ve woke up in a completely new world; everyone’s so old, I don’t recognise half of them. How have you been grandma? You look kinda tired, have you been sleeping?”

kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpatch [H]oneypaw [C]loudjumper // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Brackenwing, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T4 Warrior [B] SC/T2 Warrior [H] SkC/App [C] WC/T3 Warrior
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 6040

PostSubject: Re: What am I waiting for? [O]   What am I waiting for? [O] EmptyMon 12 Aug 2024 - 19:10

"Old? Nonsense. Well, aside from Robinmist - don't tell her I said that." Stars above, hadn't her cousin said something similar? Skyclan's youth wouldn't know the meaning of 'old' if they were smacked over the head with it. "You'll feel so much better once you're talking with more of your denmates or out exploring, trust me. The medicine den is pretty miserable even though Thymelight tries her best. It's easier when you're not sitting all day with nothing to do and no-one to talk to." From the way Lilykit had greeted her, she was feeling better already, that was good.

"I'm alright. Greenleaf has me a bit tired, is all. And I'm training one of your cousins too. Wasppaw is keeping me on my toes." There was more that kept her from sleeping than that... But this was the safe answer. Wolfstar wouldn't burden her own granddaughter with her worries over the clan. And if Lilykit hadn't heard about her little mishap on patrol not that long ago... Well, Wolfstar wasn't going to bring it up.

SkC Leader | Profiles | Plotting

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
SwandiveRC
T4 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpatchSC
T2 Warrior
#867b6b
HoneypawSkC
App
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudjumper [Bonus]WC
T3 Warrior
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
Stoneheart [Perma NPC]SkC
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Brackenwing, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What am I waiting for? [O]   What am I waiting for? [O] Empty

Back to top Go down

What am I waiting for? [O]
Page 1 of 1