Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Redkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
moonazyne

moonazyne

Characters : [C]indersky, [W]olfpaw [D]aytrader, [R]yepaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan, T4 Deputy | ShadowClan, Apprentice| T1 Loner | WindClan Apprentice
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 502

Redkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Redkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Redkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed Jun 05, 2024 9:44 am

Cindersky
I loved you...

Her first one. Cindersky did not believe this would be as nerve-wrecking as it was proving, a flutter in her chest at the mere thoughts of leaping up onto that branch where so many had stood before her. Perchstar had made her an apprentice there, although it was not where she had become a warrior. It felt strange that it was her now. Exciting, all the same. With a tip-tap of her paws on the ground, she pulled herself atop the branch.

A cold nerve settled onto her as she turned to face the Clan. It would get easier with time, she told herself. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own fish gather for a Clan meeting!"
...like the Sun.
RiverClan • T3 Deputy • She/Her • #95aeec
Credits: coding - xaandiir | image 1 | image 2 | image 3 | image 4 | image 5 | image 6

Cindersky  | Daytrader |  Wolfpaw |  Ryepaw

"sed non obligant."
Back to top Go down
Byrin

Byrin

Characters : Basskit / Fuzzybelly
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan T3 Medicine Cat / ShadowClan Kit / T1 Loner / WindClan Elder
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 512

PostSubject: Re: Redkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Redkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed Jun 05, 2024 9:57 am

Redkit felt like his own head was shinier than the river– the queens preened him like a freshly molting duck, and the unfussed tomkit felt like he looked like a very weird otter.

The tom heard the call of Cindersky, and approached the Willow Branch. It was odd; his first memory of the branch was Perchstar's vigil.
Back to top Go down
moonazyne

moonazyne

Characters : [C]indersky, [W]olfpaw [D]aytrader, [R]yepaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan, T4 Deputy | ShadowClan, Apprentice| T1 Loner | WindClan Apprentice
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 502

PostSubject: Re: Redkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Redkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed Jun 05, 2024 10:11 am

Cindersky
I loved you...

The young kit approached, and she offered a small smile. Other cats began to gather, and she gave them but a moment to sit before she spoke again. She had possibly recited this to herself countless times in preparation.

"Redkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to become an apprentice," She began, trying to keep the smile from jutting into her tone. This was exciting. "From this day forward, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Redpaw." Her eyes flicked to the crowd, searching for the shape she had chosen to be the new apprentices mentor. She believed him to be a good fit.

"Your mentor shall be Dovetail. He is kind and fair, and I have no doubt that he will guide you into being a brilliant warrior."
...like the Sun.
RiverClan • T3 Deputy • She/Her • #95aeec
Credits: coding - xaandiir | image 1 | image 2 | image 3 | image 4 | image 5 | image 6

Cindersky  | Daytrader |  Wolfpaw |  Ryepaw

"sed non obligant."
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchbreeze [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: ShadowClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T4 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan T3 Warrior.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6867

PostSubject: Re: Redkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Redkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed Jun 05, 2024 5:22 pm

Dovetail found attending ceremonies rote by this time--something he was entirely used to, and rarely found much enjoyment in unless he knew the subject of the ceremony. But with all of his siblings now warriors alongside him, he made his way to the Willow Branch more out of the strange disconnect that came with hearing the words from Cindersky's mouth. He was far used to hearing Poppyshine--no, Poppystar--and Perchstar say the words, but the young she-cat calling them out was odd. Not in a bad way, and there was nothing wrong with it, just... something he would have to get used to. Like dipping your paws in cold water for the first time. However, if Cindersky's voice had been cold water, the words he heard her say next were like a blast of icy cold wind in his face.

A mentor? Him?

The stocky tom stood blinking for a few moments, caught completely off-guard. Shouldn't someone have told him about this? Him, a mentor? Like Egretswoop had been for him? To care for and look after a small cat, to raise them to warriorhood, even though he himself was not of RiverClan blood? But... neither had Egretswoop been, and she'd been a wonderful mentor. He would just have to follow her example. Cindersky referring to him as "kind" and "fair" might have set his face aflame if he'd caught hold of the compliments. However, his mind felt completely subsumed by memories of his former long-gone mentor, and his new responsibilities. Eventually, Dovetail moved his stubborn paws forward, unsure of whether his surprise had shown on his face or not. Pale blue eyes regarded the apprentice that was to be his to train. Redpaw. Thank goodness I didn't wear my fox pelt today. I wouldn't want to frighten him. Carefully he bent down, touching his nose to the smaller tabby's. "It's nice to meet you," he said. "I'll do my best to teach you."

⸙ Larchbreeze ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ ShadowClan ○
⸙ Tier 3 Warrior ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 4 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Signature and Avatar by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Redkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Redkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Redkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1