Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Stringy Shenanigans [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kari
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Kari

Characters : Spiderpaw // Webpaw // Roachkit // Moldpaw
Clan/Rank : SkC App // SC App // RC Kit // WC App
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 944

Stringy Shenanigans [c] Empty
PostSubject: Stringy Shenanigans [c]   Stringy Shenanigans [c] EmptySat 1 Jun 2024 - 21:32

Roachkit
Mirror mirror on the wall tell me, say…
Who’s the best? I’m the best!
Stacking up on XP with no gear, just flesh
To the next stage till I’m the best

boredom is a choice
    They had to move fast.

Poppystar wouldn't be gone for too much longer, and the two young troublemakers had already spent a little too much time in the medicine cat's den collecting what they needed for their most recent master plan. The cobweb they had collected felt so strange in his mouth. Part of him hated it, but he was too excited for the uncomfortable sensation to bother him too much. Roachkit quickly glanced around to be certain they wouldn't be spotted before waving his tail at his sister and sneakily darting into the leader's den.

name. Kari     timezone. PST     discord. polarantithesis     code. tessisamess

★☆★ My voices don't like your voices ★☆★

Stringy Shenanigans [c] QNTjwT2

Spiderpaw  |  Webpaw  |  Roachkit  |  Moldpaw
Skyclan App  |  Shadowclan App  |  Riverclan Kit  |  Windclan App
35/80  |  20/60  |  10/20  |  20/60

֎  Masterlist  ֍

Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Characters : [B]eetlekit, Torrentstar, Tigerleaf, Hailpaw, Mao
Clan/Rank : [B] RiverClan
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1450

PostSubject: Re: Stringy Shenanigans [c]   Stringy Shenanigans [c] EmptyTue 4 Jun 2024 - 1:52

Beetlekit followed hot on her brother's tail. Once they had ducked into the shadows of the leader's den, she spat out the stick she had used to gather the cobwebs. The sensation of cobwebs still sat on her tongue, and her whiskers and chin itched, giving her the impression there were traces of it clinging to her. She swiped a paw across her whiskers, futilely attempting to rid herself of the ghostly touch, then turned to survey the den. It was her first time being here, and it was... not as impressive as she had expected. Perhaps because the den was situated beneath a tree's roots rather than being woven out of reeds like the nursery, there were fewer feathers, shells, and shiny stones on display. What a shame, Beetlekit thought. But she could focus on exploring Poppystar's den later. "Do you think we've got enough cobwebs for the whole nest?" She asked Roachkit.
Back to top Go down
Kari
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Kari

Characters : Spiderpaw // Webpaw // Roachkit // Moldpaw
Clan/Rank : SkC App // SC App // RC Kit // WC App
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 944

PostSubject: Re: Stringy Shenanigans [c]   Stringy Shenanigans [c] EmptyTue 6 Aug 2024 - 9:15

Roachkit
Mirror mirror on the wall tell me, say…
Who’s the best? I’m the best!
Stacking up on XP with no gear, just flesh
To the next stage till I’m the best

boredom is a choice
    "Obviously. When have I ever led us wrong?" He scoffed through the ball of sticky string in his mouth.

Roachkit swiped his paws over his muzzle and face to rid himself of the unpleasant feeling left behind by his bundle of intended mischief. The plan was perfect. Spread the web over the entirety of the nest thin enough that it wouldn't be easily be noticed in the darkness of the den. When Poppystar woke up, she'd look like an absolute webby mess and would have to spend forever grooming the disaster from her fur. It was going to be so funny!

Roachkit nodded to his sister, speaking in a hushed yet excited whisper. "Everything's going according to plan, let's get started Beetlekit!"

name. Kari     timezone. PST     discord. polarantithesis     code. tessisamess

★☆★ My voices don't like your voices ★☆★

Stringy Shenanigans [c] QNTjwT2

Spiderpaw  |  Webpaw  |  Roachkit  |  Moldpaw
Skyclan App  |  Shadowclan App  |  Riverclan Kit  |  Windclan App
35/80  |  20/60  |  10/20  |  20/60

֎  Masterlist  ֍

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stringy Shenanigans [c]   Stringy Shenanigans [c] Empty

Back to top Go down