Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

StarClan Shenanigans [open <3]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

StarClan Shenanigans [open <3] Empty
PostSubject: StarClan Shenanigans [open <3]   StarClan Shenanigans [open <3] EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:29 pm

ooc: Just a fun little topic to roleplay your dead characters~ uwu

ic: The moon shone down on a lone tom drooped over a rock. His fur hanged limply, gazing into a pool of water filled with moonlight as he felt mist bathe his fur. He gave a relieved sigh as he allowed a single paw to dip down to break the surface of the water. It was a calm, relaxing night in StarClan. The long-furred tomcat, Patchface, started dozing off, his sleepy eyes starting to close. The RiverClan warrior hadn't spent much time in StarClan, but he had already lost track of how long he'd been there. The white tomcat finally drifted off to sleep, his body going limp.

Palepaw was across from the tomcat, watching him with wide, amber eyes. If the other cat wasn't careful, he would fall in. The medicine cat apprentice stifled a laugh at the mere thought of the lumbering cat falling into the starry lake.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
StarClan Shenanigans [open <3] N6a5zHfStarClan Shenanigans [open <3] IMrnxD6StarClan Shenanigans [open <3] GMXQgOOStarClan Shenanigans [open <3] JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
StarClan Shenanigans [open <3] GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Shenanigans [open <3]   StarClan Shenanigans [open <3] EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 7:41 pm

Dewleaf stealthily swam towards her adopted father, cheekily she signaled for Palepaw to keep quiet. Earlier she had spotted her sleeping father and with nothing fun to do besides debate, this was a prime opportunity. Memories of her kit-hood games with him flashed through her mind as she neared him. Her starlight filled eyes grew big, then she leapt. And with her came a massive amount of water all over a sleeping Patchface. Squealing with laughter she tackled her sopping dad playfully.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Shenanigans [open <3]   StarClan Shenanigans [open <3] EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 5:06 pm

Palepaw rose as Dewleaf approached, nodding in acknowledgement. He opened his mouth to speak, but he could tell the she-cat had playful intentions for her adoptive father. He backed away as to not get soaked, tail swishing with anticipation.

Patchface was finally dreaming now. A nice, clear meadow. What else was a StarClan cat to dream about? Such a serene, tranquil atmosphere. He settled down in a flowery patch of grass underneath a giant oak. He listened to the sound of leaves rustling and the wind blowing through his fur. He never wanted to leave such a beautiful- Splash!
The waterlogged tomcat scrambled to his paws, hissing and spitting in distress. He'd fallen into the water and was face-to-face with none other than Dewleaf. Who else would it have been? With annoyance, the RiverClan cat angrily trudged back onto land, shaking his fur. "Dewleaf, I thought you weren't a kit anymore!" he shouted, giving a sneeze. True, he missed her as a little kitten, but she was older now. What would the other cats do if they saw a RiverClan warrior acting like a kit? "Next time you're sleeping, I'll make sure to soak your pelt in water, too!"

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
StarClan Shenanigans [open <3] N6a5zHfStarClan Shenanigans [open <3] IMrnxD6StarClan Shenanigans [open <3] GMXQgOOStarClan Shenanigans [open <3] JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
StarClan Shenanigans [open <3] GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

Characters : CK, Cloudkit O, orbit ML, Marigoldleaf LS, Lightningstrike, TB, Treebranch , TIP, Tinypaw C, Clyde, B, blizzard SP, Sootpaw HP: Hailpaw
Clan/Rank : (A) = alive (D) = deceased mL: Shadowclan Warrior(A) O: rouge(D) B: rouge(D) Sootpaw: RC apprentice(A) LS: RC warrior(D) TIP: WC apprentice(D) TB: TC warrior(D) HP: WC apprentice(A) CK: skc kit (D)
Pisces Number of posts : 691

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Shenanigans [open <3]   StarClan Shenanigans [open <3] EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 5:23 pm

Treebranch stood in the back, soon emerging from the shadows.,"Hello, Dewleaf."

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Shenanigans [open <3]   StarClan Shenanigans [open <3] EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 8:35 am

Dewleaf chased Patchface's tail, ignoring the roughness in his voice. "I haven't anything else to do father! Don't be such a lump on the log! Have fun sometimes!" She purred as she bounded past him to Treebranch. Dipping her head and regaining her composure she mewed coolly, "Hello Treebranch, I imagine things are fairing well for you?"

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Shenanigans [open <3]   StarClan Shenanigans [open <3] Empty

Back to top Go down

StarClan Shenanigans [open <3]
Page 1 of 1