Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Kit Shenanigans [O]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
chicago

chicago

Characters : [O] Oatfluff, [N] Nightpaw, [S] Smokeypaw, [F] Foxkit, [Su] Sunkit, [B] Blazepaw†
Clan/Rank : [O] T3 WindClan Warrior, [N] ShadowClan Apprentice, [S] ShadowClan Apprentice, [F] WindClan Kit, [Su] WindClan Kit, [B] SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Rooster
Number of posts : 250

Kit Shenanigans [O] Empty
PostSubject: Kit Shenanigans [O]   Kit Shenanigans [O] EmptyFri 29 Mar 2024 - 17:59

BLAZEKITi can't be who you need me to be
he/him - skyclan kit - 5 moons
The newleaf sun shone high in the sky as Blazekit padded out from the cool shade of the nursery, blinking his eyes slowly and lazily at the comfort of the warmth on his pelt. As the days passed, the birdsong grew stronger, the blooming flowers ever brighter, and Blazekit decided newleaf must be his favorite season. Forget greenleaf or leaffall -  and he certainly never wanted to go through the freezing cold that was leafbare ever again. He was content here, even if he was a bit bored. StarClan knew where Firekit was most days. But Blazekit decided he didn't need his best friend to make his own fun! No, today Blazekit decided he would seize the day by its scruff. Today, he was the leader of SkyClan.

In his head, Firekit was his deputy, out on a hunt or patrolling the border. He needed to appoint a medicine cat, though - no Clan could be without a medicine cat! So the small, flame-furred tom padded toward the center of camp, headed right for the place where he'd seen Wolfstar stand so many times before during ceremonies and meetings. A quick glance around camp confirmed that most of the warriors - well, his warriors, in his new game - were out on patrol or training their apprentices, so he was safe to call the meeting. He straightened up, trying to mimic the way he'd seen Wolfstar compose herself so many times before - poised and elegant, not a stray hair out of place. Then, puffing out his chest, he gathered his haunches beneath him and leapt, landing square on the center of the branch, though his little paws scrabbled for purchase on the low branch of the thorn tree. How did Wolfstar manage? His eyes widened, but he let his instincts guide him, his small thorny claws unsheathing and holding him firm. With a deep breath, Blazekit looked around, his amber gaze bright with wonder at the camp below him. He'd never seen it from this vantage point!

But wait. He'd come up here for a reason. Right! His game! He was the new leader of SkyClan - he'd almost forgotten. Blazekit drew in one big breath and opened his maw, calling out over the camp with glee. "All cats old enough to climb the...the trees? - um...uh, join me - join me under the Tall-thingy for a meeting!" He yowled, stumbling over his words as he tried to remember what Wolfstar had always said to summon his Clanmates the few times he'd watched ceremonies before. Never mind - he totally nailed it! Now for his fellow kits - er, Clanmates -  to gather.

Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetpaw, Maggot, Mushroomkit
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Apprentice [Mg] Outsider Kitten [Mu] Thunderclan Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1442

PostSubject: Re: Kit Shenanigans [O]   Kit Shenanigans [O] EmptySat 30 Mar 2024 - 21:30

⬢⬡⬡

Hornetkit

son of sunfire : soldier of skyclan

Hornetkit flopped over in response to the confusing call in his ears. Those were Wolfstar's words... sorta... but not Wolfstar's mouth...? He thought hard. Was there a new leader again? Hornetkit barely remembered the old leader, just that Wolfstar was his new one. Maybe leaders change all the time. Maybe his father would be leader next!

Whatever the case, Hornetkit rushed out of the nursery with wide eyes- very surprised to see a kitten standing in Wolfstar's usual place. "A meeting?" he echoed the kitten before yelling back, "Okay!" The big, fluffy tom-kit stood beneath his new leader and grinned up at Blazekit with teeth shining as white as his paws and belly, his tabby fur glowing bright orange under sunhigh's rays.

discord: king_moofin | timezone: mountain time | code (c) kieer | images: banner, art

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetpaw
SkC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP
Mushroomkit
TC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP

Last edited by Lapis on Mon 1 Apr 2024 - 21:00; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miupow

Miupow

Characters : [S]agekit, [R]idgepaw, [E]mberkit
Clan/Rank : [S]RiverClan Kit [R]SkyClan Apprentice [E]ShadowClan Kit
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: Kit Shenanigans [O]   Kit Shenanigans [O] EmptyMon 1 Apr 2024 - 18:19

dc467ws-4f57e5ee-a206-4d0a-8261-e3cb0496a605RIDGEKIT

“What in the– hey, what are you doing?” Ridgekit grumbled, ambling slowly out of the nursery. The weather was nice and warm, perfect for a nap… at least, until a kitten Ridgekit didn’t recognize started yowling from outside the nursery and woke him up. Something about a meeting, but Wolfstar was nowhere in sight, just the kit stood proudly up on Tallbranch– Ridgekit cocked his brow. “You can’t call for meetings, that's Wolfstar’s job.”

Another kitten Ridgekit hadn’t met before had also been roused out of the nursery, a fluffy orange and white tom-kit with a goofy smile on his face. “He can’t… he can’t do that, right?”

Sagekit ⭑ #00cc66 ⭑ 5/0* ⭑ RiverClan Kit
Ridgepaw ⭑ #3366ff ⭑ 20/60⭑ SkyClan Apprentice
Emberkit ⭑ #ff9933 ⭑ 10/30 ⭑ ShadowClan Kit (unborn)
* disabled stats
Back to top Go down
chicago

chicago

Characters : [O] Oatfluff, [N] Nightpaw, [S] Smokeypaw, [F] Foxkit, [Su] Sunkit, [B] Blazepaw†
Clan/Rank : [O] T3 WindClan Warrior, [N] ShadowClan Apprentice, [S] ShadowClan Apprentice, [F] WindClan Kit, [Su] WindClan Kit, [B] SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Kit Shenanigans [O]   Kit Shenanigans [O] EmptyMon 1 Apr 2024 - 20:58

Blazekit beamed, doing his best to keep from bouncing in excitement when a few kits started to gather around. It seemed none of the older cats had noticed him yet - which was a good thing, but a bit disappointing. He wanted the warriors to play along! 

The cinnamon tom smiled right back at Hornetkit, matching the kit's brilliant smile with a big cheeser of his own. Maybe I'll appoint him! Another kitten padded up then - one he wasn't sure he recognized. One of the younger kits, maybe. Blazekit feigned a stern look, quirking his own brow right back at the tall grey tom. If he hadn't seen him come from the nursery, he might've mistaken him for an apprentice.

"I can do whatever I want! I'm Blazeki - er, Blazestar, I mean!" He answered, squaring his shoulders and looking determined. Then he got back to business. In his deepest voice, he called out again. "Thank you for gathering, my loyal warriors. Today we're appointing a new medicine cat." Blazekit addressed the bustling crowd of two with a puffed out chest and a booming voice, the perfect imitation of a leader. He gave the crowd his best serious look.

"Hornetkit, please step forward." Blazekit meowed, dipping his head as though beckoning the golden tom-kit to the front.

Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetpaw, Maggot, Mushroomkit
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Apprentice [Mg] Outsider Kitten [Mu] Thunderclan Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1442

PostSubject: Re: Kit Shenanigans [O]   Kit Shenanigans [O] EmptyWed 3 Apr 2024 - 22:31

⬢⬡⬡

Hornetkit

son of sunfire : soldier of skyclan

He turned to the fellow tom-kit who had asked him, "He can't... he can't do that, right?" Hornetkit blinked. I dunno, he shrugged. Blazekit answered with a very good point. "All hail Blazestar!" the loyal warrior cried in support. Then he smiled to the grey tom-kit beside him and said, "See? Don't worry."

Blazestar's voice rang out clearly, yet Hornetkit's ears perked just in case he had misheard- but no! He'd been chosen to be his leader's medicine cat. Chosen! The ginger stepped forth with his chest puffed out, barely maintaining a serious, not-at-all-excited face while awaiting Blazestar's next words.

discord: king_moofin | timezone: mountain time | code (c) kieer | images: banner, art

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetpaw
SkC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP
Mushroomkit
TC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP

Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2456

PostSubject: Re: Kit Shenanigans [O]   Kit Shenanigans [O] EmptyWed 10 Apr 2024 - 15:51

Dark furred ears flicked while green eyes slowly opened. Kestrelkit yawned and peered out from the nursery with curiosity seeing the other kits gathered. She looked around, then carefully crept out from the entrance of the den with a slight tilt of her head, then looked up to see Blazekit up so high. Her jaw dropped a little and she sat down next to Ridgekit.

"Did he really climb all that way?" She asked quietly. Part of her wondered just how far he must be able to see from up there... surely he could see the whole forest! Then turned her attention to Hornetkit who had been called forward.

Miupow

Miupow

Characters : [S]agekit, [R]idgepaw, [E]mberkit
Clan/Rank : [S]RiverClan Kit [R]SkyClan Apprentice [E]ShadowClan Kit
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: Kit Shenanigans [O]   Kit Shenanigans [O] EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024 - 11:00

Ridgekit
"The most dangerous thing is to love."
Kit| SkyClan | he/him

Ridgekit watched the scene unfold before him with a cocked brow and an incredulous look-- and jumped nearly out of his skin when his sister Kestrelkit trotted along and plopped herself down right beside him. Maybe she will see some reason, unlike the other two tomkits bumbling around before him.

"I don't know how he got up there either." He whispered to the she-kit beside him. "Do you think Wolfstar will notice?"

It wasn't that he cared about Blazekit and Hornetkit breaking the rules, not really; it was moreso that Ridgekit had no desire to get in trouble with their leader. He would never hear the end of it from his mother.
discord: zerohadvantage  | timezone: est | code (c) kieer

Sagekit ⭑ #00cc66 ⭑ 5/0* ⭑ RiverClan Kit
Ridgepaw ⭑ #3366ff ⭑ 20/60⭑ SkyClan Apprentice
Emberkit ⭑ #ff9933 ⭑ 10/30 ⭑ ShadowClan Kit (unborn)
* disabled stats
Back to top Go down
chicago

chicago

Libra Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Kit Shenanigans [O]   Kit Shenanigans [O] EmptyFri 10 May 2024 - 0:01

Blazekit grinned at the crowd that was beginning to form before him. He had practically every kit in the nursery watching him! Er...more or less. His grin only grew wider as Hornetkit proclaimed his loyalty, and he dipped his head as he imagined Wolfstar might as the tom-kit approached.

"Hornetkit! You've proven yourself a loyal cat of SkyClan, and I trust you'll serve your Clanmates well!" Blazekit abandoned any memory of ceremonies past and began to improvise, making up the words as he spoke. His excited squeal could be heard all around the clearing. "By the powers given to me by StarClan, I pro-pronou- I name you Hornetface - no, Hornetflame - and welcome you as the full medicine cat of SkyClan!" Hornetflame. That was a totally sick name! He was the best leader. Now to get down to business!

"For my second motion as leader, I - oh no." Blazekit wrinkled his nose as he felt a sneeze coming. No! It couldn't end here - not like this, not so soon! As he looked down at Hornetkit and Kestrelkit, almost directly beneath him, he realized that he was going to fall. "Achoo!" The force of the little tom's sneeze knocked him off his paws and sent him tumbling off the Tallbranch. The forest around him was a blur of green and brown as he fell. Dazed, he landed square on his paws - before stumbling over and falling, with no grace whatsoever, directly on top of Hornetkit, who fell directly on top of Kestrelkit. "Oh no...the mighty leader has fallen..." He groaned dramatically.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kit Shenanigans [O]   Kit Shenanigans [O] Empty

Back to top Go down

Kit Shenanigans [O]
Page 1 of 1