Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Making up for lost time (c)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue), Mistypaw (SkC), Minkpaw (TC)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T3 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T5 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue. Mistypaw: SkyClan Apprentice. Minkpaw: ThunderClan Apprentice.
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2664

Making up for lost time (c) Empty
PostSubject: Making up for lost time (c)   Making up for lost time (c) EmptySun 26 May 2024 - 6:59

Sunflare was a cat on a mission as he led his patrol through the marsh. He’d gathered Hawkmist, Sagefeather, and Smokeypaw. All of his apprentices. Feeling a little awkward, he mewed, “I just want to say I’m proud of all three of you boys.”
Back to top Go down
Tara
Former Staff
Former Staff
Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus, Snowpaw
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3122

PostSubject: Re: Making up for lost time (c)   Making up for lost time (c) EmptyFri 31 May 2024 - 23:52

Sagefeather trotted happily after his mentor as he usually did. At the compliment, he gave a happy purr and carried himself a little taller. "Success comes naturally when your mentor is good, Sunflare. I don't think I ever thanked you properly, so thank you." He lowered his head in a respectful nod. Did he sound like too much of a suck up? He glanced at the others, curious. He meant what he said, but he knew only after the fact how it must have sounded too.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Snowpaw | Skyclan | Apprentice #9999ff X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
chicago

chicago

Characters : [O] Oatfluff, [N] Nightowl, [S] Smokeytimber, [F] Foxpaw, [Su] Sunpaw, [T] Tortoise
Clan/Rank : [O] T4 WindClan Warrior, [N] T1 ShadowClan MC, [S] T3 ShadowClan Warrior, [F] WindClan Apprentice, [Su] WindClan Apprentice, [T] T1 Loner
Libra Rooster
Number of posts : 422

PostSubject: Re: Making up for lost time (c)   Making up for lost time (c) EmptyMon 3 Jun 2024 - 21:22

SMOKEYPAWi'll hum the song the soldiers sing
he/him - shadowclan apprentice
If Sagefeather felt like he must be sucking up, Smokeypaw should have been ashamed. He padded alongside Sunflare and kept in tandem with the older tom's gait, his head coming up to the warrior's shoulder. He was getting taller every day, and it was a fact he was proud of. He was almost as tall as a full-grown tom, and at only a pawful of moons old. "Thank you. But it's true, sir," Smokeypaw purred. He cast a glance at Sagefeather and dipped his head gratefully. The other tom had said just as he was thinking. "You're the best mentor I could've asked for, I'm sure."

He'd never met the other two cats, but he was sure Sagefeather hadn't left the apprentices' den too long ago. Perhaps he was wrong, but the tom carried a more youthful air about him than Sunflare or Hawkmist. Smokeypaw snuck a glance at the latter. He hadn't said anything yet - what was he thinking? Were all three of Sunflare's apprentices feathers from the same bird, or was the eldest more of a rebel? He couldn't get a read on him.

Oatfluff - T4 WindClan Warrior - #7f513e
Nightowl - T1 ShadowClan Med. Cat - #669966
Smokeytimber - T3 ShadowClan Warrior. - #626b7d
Foxpaw - WindClan App. - #f4ab6a
Sunpaw - WindClan App. - #cea716
Tortoise - T1 Loner - #6e6e33

Making up for lost time (c) Aa9d24d70df9858f985c454d207b8b3cdc4cf12e
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrensong (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1046

PostSubject: Re: Making up for lost time (c)   Making up for lost time (c) EmptyWed 12 Jun 2024 - 17:42

Hawkmist
Bend me, break me, breaking down is easy...
Hawkmist walked alongside the other three toms, simmering in the quiet before Sunflare spoke. He’s never very good with cats he doesn’t know. Sunflare was a tom he held a lot of respect for, as his mentor. He’d taught Hawkmist well. Still, he wasn’t quite expecting Sunflare’s words, his ears perking up on his head as he swiveled his head to look at his former mentor. Not many people said they were… proud of Hawkmist. Pineblossom had something along the lines before, but it still feels like a shock to his system to hear it now.

The other two found their voices before Hawkmist could determine what an appropriate response would be. He glanced towards them; he agreed with their words but at the same time his tail twitched with a strange sort of irritation, a frustrated sort of jealousy that they had managed to respond so quickly and smoothly. It was irrational and he knew it, so he swallowed it down as best he could. He hoped Sunflare was used enough to his ever-gruff tone that he wouldn’t take it as insincerity when he spoke. “I agree,” He said. “I appreciate all that you’ve taught me.”
...All I wanted was you.
Shadowclan • T2 Warrior • He/Him • #7ba3a8
Credits: coding - xaandiir | image 1 | image 2 | image 3 | image 4 | image 5 | image 6

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100EP
#de0404

Wrensong
RC Tier 1 Warrior
30HP/70EP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100EP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/130EP
#446fb3

Silentkit
SKC Kit
10HP/20EP

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue), Mistypaw (SkC), Minkpaw (TC)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T3 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T5 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue. Mistypaw: SkyClan Apprentice. Minkpaw: ThunderClan Apprentice.
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2664

PostSubject: Re: Making up for lost time (c)   Making up for lost time (c) EmptyThu 13 Jun 2024 - 5:56

Sunflare smiled. “So… how are you all doing in life? Aside from having a fantastic mentor. I know ShadowClan has suffered as of late, has anything been going well for you? Any small triumphs?”
Back to top Go down
Tara
Former Staff
Former Staff
Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus, Snowpaw
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3122

PostSubject: Re: Making up for lost time (c)   Making up for lost time (c) EmptyFri 14 Jun 2024 - 21:54

At the question, Sagefeather thought for a moment. His brow furrowed and he looked around on the ground with intensity in his eyes as if he was searching for something in earnest. After a few heartbeats, the red tom looked back up at his mentor and gave a smile. "Well, I haven't died yet. That's something." It was meant to be light of course. Hopefully he hadn't struck a nerve with anyone. "I don't like boasting, truthfully, I have found to seems to ruffle some members' fur..." He mind flashed to Nettleweaver, but he wasn't about to say it out loud. Maybe he wouldn't have to.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Snowpaw | Skyclan | Apprentice #9999ff X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
chicago

chicago

Characters : [O] Oatfluff, [N] Nightowl, [S] Smokeytimber, [F] Foxpaw, [Su] Sunpaw, [T] Tortoise
Clan/Rank : [O] T4 WindClan Warrior, [N] T1 ShadowClan MC, [S] T3 ShadowClan Warrior, [F] WindClan Apprentice, [Su] WindClan Apprentice, [T] T1 Loner
Libra Rooster
Number of posts : 422

PostSubject: Re: Making up for lost time (c)   Making up for lost time (c) EmptySat 22 Jun 2024 - 22:04

SMOKEYPAWi'll hum the song the soldiers sing
he/him - shadowclan apprentice
Smokeypaw snorted at the younger tom's comment. Sagefeather seemed nice enough, and the young apprentice decided that if he should find himself on patrol with him at some point, he wouldn't mind too much. "I haven't died yet, either," He chuckled, then frowned as he tried to think back on the past few weeks. How was he doing in life? Well, pretty well, actually. Though Cardinalpaw was nowhere to be seen lately... no, he was sure she was just off on some adventure. His sister was an odd little bug like that. She'd be waltzing back into camp any day now. The smoke-furred tom straightened and glanced over at Sunflare with cheer in his gaze.

Why was Sagefeather speaking of ruffled fur, though? The cheer left him, and he frowned. He didn't know of any "boasters" himself, but he hadn't met many of his Clanmates one on one. Well, of course ShadowClan would be filled with some proud cats - they were the superior Clan, after all. "Anyone who finds their fur ruffled needs to learn to smooth it back down themselves." He commented drily. Cats were so sensitive these days. If someone had something to boast of, why not congratulate them? "I'm not one to boast either, though - personally. Though I've found every day to be a small triumph. I'm lucky to be here, alive and serving ShadowClan." Smokeypaw finished, then dipped his head and glanced back toward Sunflare as though looking for approval. It was the truth; he was grateful for every day he woke up. His father hadn't been so lucky. Many of his Clanmates hadn't, really. His mind flashed to little Spiderkit, his only brother, who'd simply failed to thrive. Pain pierced his heart like an unsheathed claw.

"What about you, Hawkmist? Any little victories lately?" He prompted suddenly, turning to the older tom and looking him up and down. Smokeypaw wanted a change of subject desperately, and Hawkmist hadn't said much yet. It was bothering Smokeypaw that he couldn't figure the warrior out. He scanned him with a gaze that was unreadable but still warm. He was just curious, really.

Oatfluff - T4 WindClan Warrior - #7f513e
Nightowl - T1 ShadowClan Med. Cat - #669966
Smokeytimber - T3 ShadowClan Warrior. - #626b7d
Foxpaw - WindClan App. - #f4ab6a
Sunpaw - WindClan App. - #cea716
Tortoise - T1 Loner - #6e6e33

Making up for lost time (c) Aa9d24d70df9858f985c454d207b8b3cdc4cf12e
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making up for lost time (c)   Making up for lost time (c) Empty

Back to top Go down

Making up for lost time (c)
Page 1 of 1