Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Chasing Shadows[C]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : //Living//:[J]uniperhunt, [Q]uillsplash | Bird, [S]corchivy, [L]eopardwind, [C]reamlily, [M]ilkkit //Dead:// Tawnyshadow, Sootstorm, Cinderpaw, Ajex | Palekit, Shatteredsky, Reedshine, Deerleap, Slightfrost, Specklepaw, Sunfire, Copperlark
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan T1 Warrior [Q]ShadowClan T5 Warrior [S]WindClan NPC PermaQueen [L]WindClan T3 Warrior [C]WindClan T2 Warrior [M]RiverClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3618

Chasing Shadows[C] Empty
PostSubject: Chasing Shadows[C]   Chasing Shadows[C] EmptyWed 22 May 2024 - 4:19

I feel like I’m waiting for something that’ll never happen

Unfortunately for him, Hedgepaw had asked to have a joint training session with Silverhawk and Wolfpaw. Two of his clanmates that he didn't have the best of relationships with; with the former, he still couldn't get the sting of embarrassment off his mind, and for the latter... Quillsplash's fur still stood on end each time he ended up on the same patrol as the murderous apprentice. What Hedgepaw saw in her brother, he had no idea. Under any other circumstance, he would have rejected the idea immediately, but alas, it was Hedgepaw that was asking him. The only cat that would have perhaps more success in getting him to do something he didn't like would be Snaildance. And so he had swallowed his pride-- and fear-- and asked Silverhawk for a joint training session, leaving the contents of the lesson completely up to the older tom. Hopefully, with Hedgepaw around, Wolfpaw wouldn't try his luck at killing him again. Quillsplash tried not to let his nervousness show as he greeted Silverhawk at the camp entrance.

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T5 Warrior / #802318
Juniperhunt / She-Cat / ShadowClan T1 Warrior / #b9abb2
Scorchivy / She-Cat / WindClan NPC PermaQueen / #009966
Leopardwind / Tom / WindClan T3 Warrior / #cc9900
Creamlily / She-Cat / WindClan T2 Warrior / #ff6600
Milkkit / Tom / RiverClan Kit / #dbc6ad

Art Commissions | Character Profiles | Plotting | Character Relations | Open Litter | Art Giveaway
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ishpaw [Fa]lconpaw [Fo]xpaw
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [P] (T3) RiverClan Hybrid MCA [F] ShadowClan Apprentice [Fa] WindClan Apprentice [Fo] SkyClan Apprentice
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2800

Chasing Shadows[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chasing Shadows[C]   Chasing Shadows[C] EmptySat 25 May 2024 - 21:42

SILVERHAWK
The darker the weather...

Silverhawk would have been content to patrol with just his siblings. Unfortunately, Hedgepaw was rather fond of her mentor--for reasons he couldn’t comprehend--and now that Quillsplash was back, he was resettling into his place as both a warrior and a mentor. That meant joint patrols were occasionally in order. It wasn’t the complete end of the world, Silverhawk supposed. This would, at least, be a good excuse to see how well Hedge was coming along without appearing invasive. Wolf was better behaved for their sister than he ever was for Silverhawk, anyway; maybe having her around would keep him from getting too riled up.

When Quillsplash approached him, Silverhawk dipped his head in a nod. ”Hello, there,” he purred. ”Looking forward to today?”
...the better the man.
ShadowClan • T4 Warrior • he/him • #845D56
Credits: coding - xaandiir | image 1 | image 2 | image 3 | image 4 | image 5 | image 6

FishpawShadowClan
Apprentice
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T5 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
(T3) Hybrid MCA
#20AED4
FalconpawWindClan
Apprentice
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxpawSkyClan
Apprentice
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
moonazyne

moonazyne

Characters : [C]indersky, [W]olfpaw [D]aytrader, [R]yepaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan, T3 Deputy | ShadowClan, Apprentice| T1 Loner | WindClan Apprentice
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 484

Chasing Shadows[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chasing Shadows[C]   Chasing Shadows[C] EmptySun 26 May 2024 - 7:24

Wolfpaw
Apprentice | ShadowClan| he/him
"You don't believe me? You will. You will become a true believer."

Wolfpaws celebration of before had been short lived. He had thought Quillsplash dead, and hoped that had been the case. But luck was not on his side. It only proved his point though, in which he cared nothing for his sister. Abandoned her. When Silverhawk had said they were accompanying him, he was tempted to try and steer them toward the Thunderpath and push him onto it. But his sister was here.

"Is he treating you well?" His voice grumbled, lowering his head to nudge his sister gently in the shoulder. Hedgepaw was small still, but not so small anymore. "Are you pleased he has returned?" He did not know what Hedgepaw saw in him. His eyes jumped to the tom in question. At least he had returned, so that he would get to be the one to kill him. In due time.

discord: moonazine| timezone: gmt| code (c) kieer

Cindersky  | Daytrader |  Wolfpaw |  Ryepaw

"sed non obligant."
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchbreeze [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: ShadowClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T4 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan T3 Warrior.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6856

Chasing Shadows[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chasing Shadows[C]   Chasing Shadows[C] EmptySun 2 Jun 2024 - 21:43

Hedgepaw loved her brothers. Hedgepaw loved her mentor. The only thing she could think of that would be better than hanging out with one of them, would be hanging out with all of them. And since Silverhawk and Wolfpaw trained together so often, being the mentor-apprentice pair they were, she'd had perhaps the only smart idea of her life and brought up to Quillsplash that the two of them could dual train together. He hadn't seemed as enthusiastic as she had at the idea, but she figured that was just because he was a little bit shy around really personable cats like big brother Silver. Besides, if they just hung out for a while, then she knew they would get along great! They were all great cats, so how could they not get along? Sure Wolfpaw could be abrasive and grumpy sometimes, but he'd get over it. She hummed tunelessly to herself all evening as she awaited the time for the patrol. And sure enough, soon enough, it arrived.

The small brown-and-white apprentice couldn't keep the spring out of her step as she made her way over to the camp entrance. Quillsplash and Silverhawk were already there, it seemed, engaging in conversation. She didn't miss her older brother's purr. There! They were already getting along great! Hedgepaw puffed out her chest in self-satisfaction for a moment, before nudging Wolfpaw back with a small white paw to acknowledge his greeting. "Yes! He's a good mentor. And 'course I am," she responded brightly, tilting her head at him in a mannerism that had become second nature to her. "I was worried he wouldn't come back; I'm real glad he's okay. Aren't you? I'd miss him if he went." She lightly bapped her brother's shoulder. "I'd miss you way much too, so don't think 'bout goin anywhere." Then she glanced up to see if Quillsplash and Silverhawk were ready to go yet. I'm so lucky... They're both so cool. I'm glad I get to spend time with them.

⸙ Larchbreeze ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ ShadowClan ○
⸙ Tier 3 Warrior ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 4 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Signature and Avatar by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : //Living//:[J]uniperhunt, [Q]uillsplash | Bird, [S]corchivy, [L]eopardwind, [C]reamlily, [M]ilkkit //Dead:// Tawnyshadow, Sootstorm, Cinderpaw, Ajex | Palekit, Shatteredsky, Reedshine, Deerleap, Slightfrost, Specklepaw, Sunfire, Copperlark
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan T1 Warrior [Q]ShadowClan T5 Warrior [S]WindClan NPC PermaQueen [L]WindClan T3 Warrior [C]WindClan T2 Warrior [M]RiverClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3618

Chasing Shadows[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chasing Shadows[C]   Chasing Shadows[C] EmptyMon 3 Jun 2024 - 19:34

I feel like I’m waiting for something that’ll never happen

Quillsplash returned Silverhawk's greeting with a silent dip of his head, not able to find it in himself to return the purr. "I look forward to what you have planned. I'm sure it will be an enriching lesson for all of us, mentors and apprentices alike," He mewed curtly. He really hoped he wouldn't regret giving free reign to the older tom, but seeing how close he was to Hedgepaw and Wolfpaw, he was sure Silverhawk wouldn't do anything that might put them in danger. Unless he was in on a murder plot with Wolfpaw... the fur along his neck rose at the thought, but he smoothed it quickly. What nonsense. Just because he could feel the apprentice burning a hole into his back with his glare didn't mean Wolfpaw wanted to kill him now... right?

Still, maybe Silverhawk wasn't as used to teaching Hedgepaw as he was used to teaching Wolfpaw. The two apprentices had very different personalities and skills, after all. He'd have to keep an eye out for his own apprentice to make sure she was able to keep up. He looked back at the two apprentices, who were in the midst of a discussion. "Is everyone ready to begin?" He asked, gaze drifting to Silverhawk as if to invite the tabby to take the lead.

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T5 Warrior / #802318
Juniperhunt / She-Cat / ShadowClan T1 Warrior / #b9abb2
Scorchivy / She-Cat / WindClan NPC PermaQueen / #009966
Leopardwind / Tom / WindClan T3 Warrior / #cc9900
Creamlily / She-Cat / WindClan T2 Warrior / #ff6600
Milkkit / Tom / RiverClan Kit / #dbc6ad

Art Commissions | Character Profiles | Plotting | Character Relations | Open Litter | Art Giveaway
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chasing Shadows[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chasing Shadows[C]   Chasing Shadows[C] Empty

Back to top Go down

Chasing Shadows[C]
Page 1 of 1