Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Chasing Shadows

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Characters : Larkshine - Shadowclan //// Myrtlebloom - Skyclan //// Sycamorepaw - Windclan
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan - Tier 2 Warrior //// Skyclan - Tier 2 Warrior //// Windclan - Apprentice
Pisces Snake
Number of posts : 317

Chasing Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Chasing Shadows   Chasing Shadows EmptyWed 28 Feb 2024 - 19:03

Larkshine
Tier 1 Warrior | Shadowclan | She/Her

Shadows danced across the ground in the early morning light as birds were flying and chirping away, high in the branches. Larkshine was returning from a hunt, as the sun peeked over the horizon. She liked hunting in the early morning. The marsh was quiet but not an alarming quiet like it was during the night. She would always sit near the deepest parts and watch the fog rise off the murky water. There was so much life that buzzed around in the marsh lands in first beams of sun light. The birds started flying, bugs and rodents scurried about, and the fish leaped at anything that touched the surface of the water. Larkshine could spend hours in the marsh if she didn't have responsibilities.

As she entered the camp, Larkshine noticed Yarrowkit sitting outside the nursery den. He wasn't alone like he was the first time she met him, but he wasn't playing with the other kit either. She decided to drop the squirrel she was holding in front of the kits; they could probably use something to eat. "Hello Yarrowkit. Did you make a new friend?" Larkshine's eyes glistened as she looked down at the dark tom. She then turned to the other kit who seemed to be entertaining himself. "Hi, I'm Larkshine! What is your name?" Her tail gently thumped against the ground as she spoke to the bright orange tom. "You both are more than welcome to eat this squirrel!" Larkshine mewed, closing her bright golden eyes to soak in the warmth from the beams of sunshine that broke through the trees.

Discord: ChaoticCrow | Timezone: Mountain Daylight Time (MDT) | Code (c) Kieer

Myrtlebloom of Skyclan Art:

Sycamorepaw of Windclan Art:

Last edited by ChaoticCrow on Thu 21 Mar 2024 - 18:06; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3038

Chasing Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chasing Shadows   Chasing Shadows EmptyThu 29 Feb 2024 - 19:26

Sagekit had been rolling a pebble under his paw, lost in thought. He'd been six moons for... days. He was well old enough to get an apprentice ceremony and yet... nothing? Was there something wrong? He sighed, the little voice inside him that had reassured him over and over that it was fine, that Sablestrike would get to him soon and the wait would be worth it, was getting weaker and weaker with each passing day. He didn't want to be pushy, but he was eager to leave the nursery. There were things to see and do out in the world.

The other kit, Yarrowkit, he had been friendly with but overall hadn't spoken to much. He thought he'd be gone from the nursery soon and hadn't put in the effort to make conversation. He hoped his passiveness hadn't hurt the other kits' feelings though, that was never his intention. A voice brought him out of his... brooding... for lack of a more accurate term. What happy warrior she was...

Sagekit let the pebble go from under his paw and stood, facing Larkshine and offered a warm smile. "Hi Larkshine. I'm Sagekit." I should be Sagepaw. He thought bitterly, but pushed it away. Being sulky wouldn't change anything and it would bring everyone else down. That was the last thing that he wanted. He eyed the squirrel, a fuzzy brown creature with a fluffy rat tail. Curious, he stepped closer to it and gave it a few light sniffs, his nostrils twitching as he did.

"It smells like rat... but a little different." He said out loud to no one in particular. What he did smell on the squirrel was the scent of pine and sap. Rats smelled more like the ground, dirt, mud and sometimes even crowfood. Sagekit took a step back from it and looked at Yarrowkit. "You can try it first if you want."

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
ArcticYeehaw

ArcticYeehaw

Number of posts : 13

Chasing Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chasing Shadows   Chasing Shadows EmptySat 2 Mar 2024 - 19:21

Yarrowkit turned to see Sagekit, honesty he really didnt notice the kit by him earlier and was content daydreaming in his own world. Yarrowkit looked at the squirrel hungrily with a smile than back at Sagekit. He hadnt spoken much to Sagekit but had noticed him around the nursery. Yarrowkit noticed a possible hint of irritation or disappointment on his respons to Larkshine. Yarrowkit didn't know which was which or if he was reading to much into it but he didn't really care, 'I have a squirrel to eat!' he thought.

"if your offering i wont hesitate some i wont say no to food" Yarrowkit dug in to the squirrel quite quickly, eating fast. a few bites in he realized he hadnt acknowledged Larkshine. so he swalled his last bite and looked up to Larkshine with a smile.

"To be honest i hadnt spoken with this kit much Larkshine, i didnt realize he was this close i was in my own thoughts". "to be fair i hadnt made the effort which i hope isnt taken badly i just dont say much unless talked to but good to meet you Sagekit should be SAGE PAW"he looked back saying jokingly with a smile

"im sure you and i both are due to be apprentices any day now" "as for you Larkshine nice to see you again you catch amazing tree rat i must say" with another big smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Characters : Larkshine - Shadowclan //// Myrtlebloom - Skyclan //// Sycamorepaw - Windclan
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan - Tier 2 Warrior //// Skyclan - Tier 2 Warrior //// Windclan - Apprentice
Pisces Snake
Number of posts : 317

Chasing Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chasing Shadows   Chasing Shadows EmptySun 3 Mar 2024 - 12:08

Larkshine
Tier 1 Warrior | Shadowclan | She/Her

Larkshine peeked her eyes open to look at Sagekit, "Oh I'm sure you'll be an apprentice soon enough, and then you'll be a warrior before you know it. I promise!" She turned her attention to Yarrowkit; she had really hoped the odd kit had made a friend but now she knew that wasn't the case. A slight frown ran across her face before she spoke to him, "It's nice to see you again too Yarrowkit, have you tried to make any friends recently...? A concerned look crossed her face as she spoke to the young tom. She wasn't sure why she was so concerned for him; it wasn't like she had any friends at that age either, or now for that matter. She made a mental note to talk with the queens and find out which one was his mother and ask if he even played with his siblings.

She watched as the kit took another bite of the squirrel, "You know, you're right Sagekit, Squirrel does smell like rat kind of. I guess they could be called tree rats." She chuckled at the two kits remark on the critter. "Maybe one day, when you two are apprentices, we can go hunt down some more tree rats. They're all over the place, but they're quick so you have to be quicker!" She golden eyes shined as she spoke to the young ones.

Discord: ChaoticCrow | Timezone: Mountain Daylight Time (MDT) | Code (c) Kieer

Myrtlebloom of Skyclan Art:

Sycamorepaw of Windclan Art:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chasing Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chasing Shadows   Chasing Shadows Empty

Back to top Go down

Chasing Shadows
Page 1 of 1