Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Flirt & Fight! (C)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Romantica
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Willowpaw (Shadowclan), Gorsepaw [Bonus Slot](Windclan) | Ro is the best bud to ever exist in the world of best buds
Number of posts : 1350

Flirt & Fight! (C) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flirt & Fight! (C)   Flirt & Fight! (C) - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 May 2024 - 18:52

Stoatclaw purred deeply, dismounting the molly and standing beside her. "Stoatpaw would be completely shocked, perhaps even have a heart attack." The tom let out a laugh. "I didn't even know I loved you back then, I just knew I wanted to be with you every minute of every day. You're lucky we had borders separating us, I would have been stuck to your side like a burr." Stoatclaw pushed close to his mate's side, letting his purr grow louder as he gave her a quick lick. "Kinda like this, actually."

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

Flirt & Fight! (C) - Page 2 Output12                   Flirt & Fight! (C) - Page 2 Output10                          Flirt & Fight! (C) - Page 2 Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down

Flirt & Fight! (C)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp-
Jump to: