Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Why Do I Follow You? [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmstorm, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderpaw, [T]Thistlepaw
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T4 Warrior, [E]RiverClan T1 Warrior, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Apprentice, [T]WindClan Apprentice
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2391

Why Do I Follow You? [c] Empty
PostSubject: Why Do I Follow You? [c]   Why Do I Follow You? [c] EmptyThu 16 May 2024 - 15:01

Thistlekit
I once was a man with dignity and grace
Falconkit had something planned. Thistlekit didn't know what, and he was starting to get a bad feeling as he followed his brother across camp. "Where are we going? You said you had something to show me. I'm not seeing anything."

He didn't know exactly why he was following his brother, or why he even let him talk him into whatever "surprise" he had planned in the first place. He was growing more and more suspicious, and realizing more and more that this might just be a waste of time.
Now I'm slippin' through the cracks of your cold embrace
WindClan • Kit • He/Him • #c0673a
Credits: coding - xaandiir | image 1 | image 2 | image 3 | image 4 | image 5 | image 6

Why Do I Follow You? [c] Sfr52Why Do I Follow You? [c] Sfr5bWhy Do I Follow You? [c] Sfr5LWhy Do I Follow You? [c] Sfr5KWhy Do I Follow You? [c] Sfr59
Click Icons for Profiles
Why Do I Follow You? [c] SfPQh
Why Do I Follow You? [c] SYgf1
Art by Copper
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [Fa]lconpaw [Fo]xkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T4 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [Fa] WindClan Apprentice [Fo] SkyClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2665

PostSubject: Re: Why Do I Follow You? [c]   Why Do I Follow You? [c] EmptySun 19 May 2024 - 9:06

FALCONKIT
Gonna make a heartthrob out of me...
”Oh, come on.” Falconkit’s voice was wounded as he turned to look back at Thistlekit. ”Have a little faith in me, won’t you, brother? I’m too lazy to do anything bad.” Not entirely true, and they both knew it. Thistlekit was even right to badger him; not that Falconkit would give up the game so quickly.

It was later in the evening and the sun had begun to set, painting the sky in all the shades of fire. Falconkit led them to the edges of camp, where a small pile of rocks tumbled down from an overhang. He scrabbled up them until he reached the stable stone up to and waved his tail in invitation for Thistlekit to follow. From this height, it was much easier to see the sunset, to fully take in all its beauty. ...it was also, Falconkit figured, a good place to attempt escape from, especially at this late hour when most cats would soon be turning down for bed. Thistle didn’t need to know those plans yet, though. When his brother reached him, Falconkit grinned cheekily and nodded toward the sky. ”Seeee? He rumbled. ”There’s nothing wrong with looking at the sunset, right? Even you can’t argue with that.”
...just a bit of minor surgery.
WindClan • Kit • he/him • #E36630
Credits: coding - xaandiir | image 1 | image 2 | image 3 | image 4 | image 5 | image 6

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T4 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
(T3) Hybrid MCA
#20AED4
FalconpawWindClan
Apprentice
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxkitSkyClan
Kit
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmstorm, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderpaw, [T]Thistlepaw
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T4 Warrior, [E]RiverClan T1 Warrior, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Apprentice, [T]WindClan Apprentice
Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Why Do I Follow You? [c]   Why Do I Follow You? [c] EmptyMon 20 May 2024 - 0:53

Thistlekit
Thistlekit followed Falconkit up onto the rocks, sitting down. The sunset bathed the sky in so many different shades of red and orange, it truly was a mesmerizing sight. He could see why Falconkit would want to see it.

What he couldn't see was that Falconkit would be the one wanting to see it.

"You didn't bring me here for a sunset." It was spoken plainly as he fixed his brother with a deadpan stare. He didn't know what Falconkit was planning. He didn't know what he was hiding.

What he did know was that, whatever it was that Falconkit wanted from him, his answer was probably going to be "no".

It always was with Falconkit.

Why Do I Follow You? [c] Sfr52Why Do I Follow You? [c] Sfr5bWhy Do I Follow You? [c] Sfr5LWhy Do I Follow You? [c] Sfr5KWhy Do I Follow You? [c] Sfr59
Click Icons for Profiles
Art by Copper
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [Fa]lconpaw [Fo]xkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T4 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [Fa] WindClan Apprentice [Fo] SkyClan Kit
Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Why Do I Follow You? [c]   Why Do I Follow You? [c] EmptyFri 24 May 2024 - 18:07

FALCONKIT

Thistle was too smart for his own good. Falconkit met the stare with a harmless little grin. He even had the nerve to look sheepish when he waved his tail. ”Aw, c’mon,” he sniffed. ”You don’t think I can appreciate the sunset, Thistle? Give me a little credit.” Falconkit wiggled his shoulders like he was threatening to pounce, though he left his good brother undisturbed. ”Buuuut… maybe you’re onto something.” His grin got sharper. Falconkit jerked his head toward where the rocks crawled toward the gorse wall, making for an easy exit.

Thistle was going to say no. Thistle might even threaten to tell Dad what he was planning. They were both risks Falconkit was comfortable taking.

”You’re the smart one out of us, you know that?” He said warmly. He pivoted on his pads to face the walls rather than facing Thistlekit. ”You think I could jump from here to there? Over the gorse wall, I mean. I’m just sayingggg… it looks pretty close to me. Whaddaya say, Thistle, ol’ boy?”

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T4 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
(T3) Hybrid MCA
#20AED4
FalconpawWindClan
Apprentice
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxkitSkyClan
Kit
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Why Do I Follow You? [c]   Why Do I Follow You? [c] EmptyTue 28 May 2024 - 14:21

Thistlekit
Thistlekit rolled his eyes as Falconkit spoke. "I'm the smart one, but you're still not going to listen to me when I tell you you're a mousebrain and you should definitely not try leaving camp. Haven't you already attempted a grand escape? Why would you want to, again? What is even out there?"

Thistlekit let out a sigh, wondering why he was even having this conversation. Falconkit didn't bring him here to get talked out of leaving camp.

"Alright, see if you can make the jump. But if we get in trouble it's on you."

He was already regretting everything.

Click Icons for Profiles
Art by Copper
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Why Do I Follow You? [c]   Why Do I Follow You? [c] EmptyFri 31 May 2024 - 15:40

FALCONKIT

”Listen? Now why would I do a silly thing like that?” Falconkit’s incorrigible grin got even wider. His tail curled round and round through the air. ”What’s out there? Thistle! Stars above, I can’t believe you asked.” His smile fell into a look of horrible affront to back up the offense in his voice, but he couldn’t keep the grin off his face for very long before it was fighting back to resurface. ”The whole world is out there, Thistle. There’s all of WindClan’s territory, not to mention the other four Clans… Highstones… and boy, Thistle, is it ever beautiful. You’ll like it. Just trust me.”

Falconkit turned back around to face the tangle of gorse and bracken. He lowered his body and looked hard at the distance between him and freedom. His muscles wound themself tightly while he sized up the jump. Then, after a series of rump-wiggles, he sprang. Falconkit felt like he was soaring, as if he’d grown wings like his namesake for the express purpose of escaping. He was certain, so certain, that he would make it. It felt like he could fly through the air forever.

But he couldn’t. Quite unceremoniously, he dove clear into the gorse. Little thorns and sharp edges from the bracken woven in poked and tore at his fur--a familiar feeling, from various prior attempts at escape--but painful nonetheless. Falconkit gave a small yelp before beginning to wiggle, eventually managing to extract himself from the wall and tumble to the ground with a little thud. He shook out his head and frowned. Embarrassment crept up the back of his neck, hot and uncomfortable, but that didn’t keep him from turning back around with his grin still in place. His eyes sought Thistlekit, still on the ledge above, and he called, ”Well, looks like it’s your turn to try. Show me how it’s done, aye?”

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T4 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
(T3) Hybrid MCA
#20AED4
FalconpawWindClan
Apprentice
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxkitSkyClan
Kit
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Why Do I Follow You? [c]   Why Do I Follow You? [c] EmptySat 1 Jun 2024 - 20:33

Thistlekit
Thistlekit stood to the tips of his paws, peering over the barrier as best he could. "All I see out there is grass. Don't know what's so special about that."

He let out a sigh, watching as his brother got entangled into the gorse wall. Because of course he did. Thistlekit sat and watched as Falconkit fought out of the trap. "Well, looks like the wall works. Keeps predators out, and Falconkits in. Great design if you ask me."

Thistlekit was not so foolish to try to make that jump. He did not have the same athleticism that his siblings did, after all. If Falconkit failed the jump, Thistlekit would only fall harder. So instead, he decided to investigate the base of the wall.

"Here, help me pull apart these branches. We can probably get this hole a bit bigger." Was this the boring way to sneak out of camp? Maybe. But Falconkit's plan didn't seem all that appealing to him, anyway.

Click Icons for Profiles
Art by Copper
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Do I Follow You? [c]   Why Do I Follow You? [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

Why Do I Follow You? [c]
Page 1 of 1