Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

follow in my steps

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6059

follow in my steps Empty
PostSubject: follow in my steps   follow in my steps EmptySun Feb 23, 2020 1:25 pm

Herbs:

"Stay close to me, Evie," Mothglow murmured. The sun was high overhead, and she hoped that no warriors had ventured out here today; it would make the gathering of herbs that much easier. "I'm going to teach you something special today, and it's important that you learn it. I was much older than you when I did, but it's much more necessary for you - think of it as your lucky day, because apprentices aren't usually allowed out here. It's dangerous, so when I say to stay close I mean that you should step only where I do. I'll catch you if you fall, but the clan doesn't need us getting sick too." They weren't quite in the deep marshes yet, just near them, but that meant the perfect time for the obligatory lecture. "A surprising number of useful herbs grow here - that's why we're here. Can you name any of them yet?"

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Guardian of Twilight
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Rogue
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 1

Last edited by Holly on Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KittyKatz

KittyKatz

Characters : [M]urkyhope, [H]ickorypaw, [P]each Dead: Shadestrike, Amberwing, Eveningpaw and Treepaw
Clan/Rank : [M] Shadowclan T1 Warrior [H] Riverclan Apprentice [P] T1 Kittypet
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 485

follow in my steps Empty
PostSubject: Re: follow in my steps   follow in my steps EmptySun Feb 23, 2020 9:37 pm

"Ummm..." She paused. "Maybe I need to see them.." Eveningpaw mewed. Her ginger, grey-tipped tail waved in the air as she searched the area. "Are we in the marshes yet?" She asked, looking down at her paws. They weren't deep and she didn't feel like it was dangerous. "Ooh! So... We're special? We get to go here when others can't?" Her eyes brightened as she looked onward, but then she saw a frog drowning in the marsh and she shuddered. "Gee, I wouldn't want that happening to me, mouse-brained frog!" She called louder as the struggling creature disappeared beneath the deep marsh. "Wait... Say that again, we can get sick if we go into the marsh?"

rip my babies:
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat

follow in my steps Empty
PostSubject: Re: follow in my steps   follow in my steps EmptyMon Feb 24, 2020 4:26 pm

"That's why we're here," Mothglow assured her. "You'll get soaked if you step off the path. And then, because you're soaked and it's cold and you can't dry off, you'll get sick." The other statement gave her a moment's pause. "I guess we're a little bit special. But I don't know if medicine cats used to go here - I was a warrior apprentice, so I learned the secret pathway through the marsh eventually, and then I became a medicine cat and realized how useful it was as a source of herbs. The trick to it is there are rocks under the marsh, but you have to know where they are to use them - for that reason, I don't ever want you coming out here on your own. Not until you know them as well as I do. Now, pick something that looks like an herb to you, and I'll tell you what it is."

(OOC: Roll an effect die in your next post, and consult the list at the top of the first post for what you can find depending on what you roll! One roll = one herb!)

Back to top Go down
KittyKatz

KittyKatz

Characters : [M]urkyhope, [H]ickorypaw, [P]each Dead: Shadestrike, Amberwing, Eveningpaw and Treepaw
Clan/Rank : [M] Shadowclan T1 Warrior [H] Riverclan Apprentice [P] T1 Kittypet
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 485

follow in my steps Empty
PostSubject: Re: follow in my steps   follow in my steps EmptyMon Feb 24, 2020 10:24 pm

"Alright." Eveningpaw mewed. Looking  "Coming here alone?" She whispered. "That sounds scary.."

As she gazed around the marsh she saw something that looked like a herb. She gazed up at the tall plant and decided to pick one of the leaves. "Hwey, watch's dchis? Rwagworrt lweafch?" She then spat out the leaf. "Sorry, what's this? Is it a Ragwort leaf?"

(OOC: she dropped a Ragwort leaf)

rip my babies:

Last edited by KittyKatz on Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15121

follow in my steps Empty
PostSubject: Re: follow in my steps   follow in my steps EmptyMon Feb 24, 2020 10:24 pm

The member 'KittyKatz' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 5

follow in my steps Mistpe10
follow in my steps Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

follow in my steps Empty
PostSubject: Re: follow in my steps   follow in my steps EmptyTue Feb 25, 2020 8:37 am

(I forgot to clarify - there's a +2 to all herb rolls here, because we're in the deep marshes. So Eveningpaw would've had a 6, effectively. I'm sorry, that's my fault. We can leave that as is for now, though; you got the system down perfectly outside of my failing to explain properly.)

"Yes, that's right - ragwort leaves, chewed to soothe aching joints or used in herb mixtures for strength. You're doing wonderfully, Evie. Now watch me, okay?" Mothglow knew this area well, and she knew herbs. So she followed a familiar scent to a tall stem with almond-shaped leaves, sticking up out of a cracked stone. "Oh, this is wonderful - chickweed," she added after a moment. "Catmint is preferable, but it's so difficult to get and I haven't been able to recently. Chickweed is used for the same thing - treating greencough - so it's good to have some in leaf-bare. You never know when there might be an outbreak of sickness. Are you going to try and find another herb now?"

Last edited by Holly on Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15121

follow in my steps Empty
PostSubject: Re: follow in my steps   follow in my steps EmptyTue Feb 25, 2020 8:37 am

The member 'Holly' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 6

follow in my steps Mistpe10
follow in my steps Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

follow in my steps Empty
PostSubject: Re: follow in my steps   follow in my steps Empty

Back to top Go down

follow in my steps
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Territory :: Deep Marshes-
Jump to: