Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ask Ash's Characters

Go down 
+9
Middy
Drippy
Stags
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls
Kent Mansley
Jay Bird
Squirrelnose
Maple
Ash
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchbreeze [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T4 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan T1 Warrior.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6789

Ask Ash's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Ask Ash's Characters   Ask Ash's Characters EmptyTue 5 Dec 2017 - 14:26

Here we go! I saw other people doing this, thought it was a really cool idea and decided to do it myself. I won't be doing artwork for it, because I don't have a really quick way to do/upload art and I'm a crap artist anyway, but I'll have my chars answer your questions~ I may try to find someone else willing to do art for me so this is less boring (if you're willing to do this, please please please let me know asap! it's very unlikely i'll turn you down), but till then this is all you get ;)

There are a couple rules, though:
1. No yes/no questions, that'd be boring. Change your whats and wheres to whys and hows!
2. I probably won't answer all of them, just the most interesting/the ones I feel like doing. If I don't answer your question, don't repeat it- I'll either do it later or not at all. No hurt feelings or anything~
3. If you want to ask a character I haven't put on the list, just pm me and I'll tell you whether it's okay or not
4. Have fun!

Available Characters

Living:
Ashstar
Shellwater
Quailfeather
Gingerstripe
Snowblossom
Graypaw

Deceased:
Honeydrop
Breezewhisker
Shimmerheart
Lionfur
Halfmoon
Nettletail
Ryestep

Code:
Code:
[b]Cat being asked[/b]:
[b]Cat who's asking (or just you)[/b]:
[b]Question[/b]:

⸙ Larchbreeze ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Tier 1 Warrior ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 4 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Signature and Avatar by Xaandiir!~

Last edited by Merry Ashmas on Thu 21 Dec 2017 - 17:51; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ash's Characters   Ask Ash's Characters EmptyTue 5 Dec 2017 - 14:31

Cat being asked: Quailfeather
Cat who's asking (or just you): Silentstrike
Question: "How much do you love me? -insert cheesy smile here-"

Cat being asked: Ashstar
Cat who's asking (or just you): Gustpuddle
Question: How do you feel about having so much family? Is it hard to keep up with?"

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ash's Characters   Ask Ash's Characters EmptyTue 5 Dec 2017 - 14:32

Cat who's asking (or just you): Me/future Nectarleap
Question: How will you respond to Laurelsong becoming evil?

Ask Ash's Characters Signat10
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ash's Characters   Ask Ash's Characters EmptyTue 5 Dec 2017 - 14:32

Cat being asked: Gingerstripe
Cat who's asking (or just you): Firestone
Question: Are you angry at me because I stopped you from attacking Honeydrop? (What are your feelings and thoughts about me after that?)

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Ask Ash's Characters Signat14
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchbreeze [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T4 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan T1 Warrior.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ash's Characters   Ask Ash's Characters EmptyTue 5 Dec 2017 - 14:45

Maple wrote:
Cat who's asking (or just you): Silentstrike
Question: "How much do you love me? -insert cheesy smile here-"

"Why don't you come over here and find out?" *wink*

Maple wrote:
Cat who's asking (or just you): Gustpuddle
Question: How do you feel about having so much family? Is it hard to keep up with?"

"Actually, it's pretty great. I treat all my Clanmates like family anyways, and having all these relatives reminds me when I'm down that I really have done something good with my life..."

Squirrelnose wrote:
Cat who's asking (or just you): Me/future Nectarleap
Question: How will you respond to Laurelsong becoming evil?

"The only kit I have left... What did I do wrong? Didn't I love her?"

Jay Bird wrote:
Cat who's asking (or just you): Firestone
Question: Are you angry at me because I stopped you from attacking Honeydrop? (What are your feelings and thoughts about me after that?)

"I... It's hard. Part of me wants to be angry, Firestone, but I really can't stay mad at you for long. I guess I understand why you did it, even though I don't agree. You're- you're the only family I have left. Please, don't you abandon me too..."

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ash's Characters   Ask Ash's Characters EmptyTue 5 Dec 2017 - 15:27

Cat being asked: Honeydrop
Cat who's asking (or just you): Blazeflight
Question: (Asking as if she were still alive) "Do you believe we were good friends? Remember when you fixed my broken ribs after that crazy fight with Thunderclan? Good times!"

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ash's Characters   Ask Ash's Characters EmptyTue 5 Dec 2017 - 15:32

Cat who's asking (or just you): Falconpaw
Question: H-how did y-you kill Rockth-thorn? He didn't s-suffer, did h-he?

Ask Ash's Characters Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

Ask Ash's Characters Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ash's Characters   Ask Ash's Characters EmptyTue 5 Dec 2017 - 16:22

Everyone's doing these and I'm bored so

I know I already asked you that and you said that she probs will after a long time, but I want to hear Honeydrop's own words because I wanna

Cat who's asking (or just you): Pineheart
Question: I know we had some... rough times together. But things have changed, I have changed. I'm genuinely sorry for all I have done to you, I was just a naive little brat. Do you- Have you forgiven me, even just a little? It's okay if you don't. I can't blame you.

Cat being asked: Lionfur
Cat who's asking (or just you): Squirrelsong (heeellllooooo frrromm the ootheer siddddedeeeeee)
Question: Do you still love me, even though you're, ah, in the Place of No Stars while I'm in Starclan with my siblings?

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
Ask Ash's Characters Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1882

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ash's Characters   Ask Ash's Characters EmptyTue 5 Dec 2017 - 16:33

Cat who's asking (or just you): Sycamore
Question: Why did you do it? Wasn't being a medicine cat enough for you? Why did you make them all distrust us?

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ash's Characters   Ask Ash's Characters EmptyTue 5 Dec 2017 - 17:56

Maple wrote:
Cat who's asking (or just you): Blazeflight
Question: (Asking as if she were still alive) "Do you believe we were good friends? Remember when you fixed my broken ribs after that crazy fight with Thunderclan? Good times!"

"I would have liked to have you as a better friend- goodness only knows how lonely I was, aside from training Roaringblaze. You should have told me sooner!"

Jughead's corpse wrote:
Cat who's asking (or just you): Falconpaw
Question: H-how did y-you kill Rockth-thorn? He didn't s-suffer, did h-he?

"I didn't prolong his death, if that's what you mean. I killed him quickly- more than he deserved, the piece of scum. I did blind him before his death, though, as he'd savagely blinded Shadepaw. I hope he suffered enough."

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls wrote:

Cat who's asking (or just you): Pineheart
Question: I know we had some... rough times together. But things have changed, I have changed. I'm genuinely sorry for all I have done to you, I was just a naive little brat. Do you- Have you forgiven me, even just a little? It's okay if you don't. I can't blame you.

"I... No. I'm sorry, but there's no way I can just gloss over all those horrible memories. Maybe, in time, I can find a little but of forgiveness, somewhere. But that time I spent in the barn... Not right now. Maybe not ever. Just leave me alone, okay?"

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls wrote:
Cat who's asking (or just you): Squirrelsong (heeellllooooo frrromm the ootheer siddddedeeeeee)
Question: Do you still love me, even though you're, ah, in the Place of No Stars while I'm in Starclan with my siblings?

"Of course I do. I still love you, Squirrelsong, as I've always loved you, as I've always loved the rest of my kits. As hard as it may be for her to believe, I even love Nightheart still. My actions were never meant to betray you, only to dethrone a corrupt leadership. Would you- would you consider coming to talk with me, sometime? I've missed you..."

Stags wrote:
Cat who's asking (or just you): Sycamore
Question: Why did you do it? Wasn't being a medicine cat enough for you? Why did you make them all distrust us?

"Oh, how little you know, young one. If you had walked the same paths I walked, seen what I've seen, been through what I've been through- you'd agree that I needed some love in my life. And even though the tom I loved betrayed me in the end, even though the fruit of my happiness got me exiled and killed, I would do it all again. My kits were worth every struggle, every angry word, every claw. Maybe you'll understand, someday."

Last edited by Ash on Wed 6 Dec 2017 - 20:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunleap [t1], Bearpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3862

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ash's Characters   Ask Ash's Characters EmptyTue 5 Dec 2017 - 18:40

Cat who's asking (or just you): Rowan
Question: "Honeydrop, what do you think of me learning to heal and living in the barn? Do you have any wise words from one healer to another, anything that might help me adjust?"

Cat who's asking (or just you): Sunpaw
Question: "Uh, Lion... Lionfur? Living here... here in the Dark Forest, um, d'you... you think there's any chance that someone, uh, down there, might have... might learn to forgive a few of the mistakes that... that a few Dark Forest cats have... have made? Do... do you think th... that with forgiveness... a-and time, certain cats could join Starc... Starclan?"

Sunleap – T1 TC Warrior – #009966 | Bearpaw – TC Apprentice – #0066ff Feral/#006666 Forest
Bear's 1/2 Feral Buffs
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ash's Characters   Ask Ash's Characters EmptyTue 5 Dec 2017 - 19:04

Drippy wrote:
Cat who's asking (or just you): Rowan
Question: "Honeydrop, what do you think of me learning to heal and living in the barn? Do you have any wise words from one healer to another, anything that might help me adjust?"

"Honestly, I think it's not a bad idea. Now that Bear is dead and gone, the barn might be a good place. If that's the lifestyle you want, go for it- and the world certainly needs more healers. Advice... don't blame yourself if you can't treat something, that's a mistake I made all too often. Some wounds can't be healed. I met a good healer in the barn once, his name was Bat. I'm not sure if you can still commune with deceased cats if you aren't really a 'medicine cat', but maybe you could find a way to speak with him? I'm sure he would help you far more than I can."

Drippy wrote:
Cat who's asking (or just you): Sunpaw
Question: "Uh, Lion... Lionfur? Living here... here in the Dark Forest, um, d'you... you think there's any chance that someone, uh, down there, might have... might learn to forgive a few of the mistakes that... that a few Dark Forest cats have... have made? Do... do you think th... that with forgiveness... a-and time, certain cats could join Starc... Starclan?"

"Good luck with that, friend. For all their self-proclaimed kindness and goodness, StarClan are really very arrogant and unforgiving- nothing but a group of self-righteous liars. I doubt anything could make them accept you. But really, we're better off here. The Place of No Stars isn't a place for evil cats and villains, it's the place where the truly strong and smart Clan cats end up. Me? I was thrown in here for standing up against a leader who'd caused and condoned the maimings of several apprentices. And what truly good cat would throw an apprentice into hell? No, this is where the cats like us belong- the intelligent ones, the determined ones. The only ones willing to fight the system to get our justice. Walk with me, Sunpaw- I can help you. There are some cats I know who'll be willing to help you, too- Nettletail, Maplestar, Rockthorn... Those fox-hearts will rue the day they cast us off, won't they?"

Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : [Bl]ackkit♀ | [Q]uickpaw♀
Clan/Rank : [Bl]-SC / Kit | [Q]-WC / App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 2007

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ash's Characters   Ask Ash's Characters EmptyTue 5 Dec 2017 - 19:08

Cat who's asking (or just you): Crowfur
Question: Was there a goal you had that was possible to accomplish earlier in your life but isn't anymore? Did you ever reach it or were you close to reaching it?

Click on either head to go to the respective profile! (N/A yet)
Ask Ash's Characters 1f340 Blackkit of Shadowclan Ask Ash's Characters 1f340』║『 Ask Ash's Characters 1f4a8 Quickpaw of Windclan Ask Ash's Characters 1f4a8
Ask Ash's Characters 1f340 Kit | 10 [HP] - 20 [SP] Ask Ash's Characters 1f340』║『Ask Ash's Characters 1f4a8 App | 20 [HP] - 40 [SP] Ask Ash's Characters 1f4a8
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ash's Characters   Ask Ash's Characters EmptyTue 5 Dec 2017 - 19:16

Middy-chan wrote:
Cat who's asking (or just you): Crowfur
Question: Was there a goal you had that was possible to accomplish earlier in your life but isn't anymore? Did you ever reach it or were you close to reaching it?

"...Once, I wanted to be the greatest warrior in ShadowClan. I wanted to make my father proud of me. I worked at it constantly, training twice as much during my apprenticeship, and going on every patrol I could as a warrior- I even found a mate and had kits. My mo- I mean, the cat I believed was my mother- became the deputy, adding even more likeliness to my story being in elders' tales. Life was good. Then, my father told the Clan of his betrayal, and the leader revealed the tainted blood I bore to the entire Clan, not just me. And now... now, there's no way I can reach my goals anymore. Not with an exiled traitor for a mother, not with the enmity of Magpiestar. Be grateful for what you have, Crowfur... It's more than I could gain ever again."

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ash's Characters   Ask Ash's Characters EmptyTue 5 Dec 2017 - 19:51

Cat who's asking (or just you): Fernpaw
Question: "Hiya, Quailfeather! How do you feel about me as your apprentice? Am I a good apprentice for you? Could I be a better apprentice? I just want you to be super happy and proud of me when I get my warrior name! Also, I want my warrior name to be Fernfeather because you're the best mentor ever, and I want to remember all you've done for me forever!"

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ash's Characters   Ask Ash's Characters Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask Ash's Characters
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next