Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Not One Of Us [Not-So-Sweetheart]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2230

Not One Of Us [Not-So-Sweetheart] Empty
PostSubject: Not One Of Us [Not-So-Sweetheart]   Not One Of Us [Not-So-Sweetheart] EmptySat 20 Apr 2024 - 21:35

Adderkit
Kit | ThunderClan | she/her

"I know looks aren't everything, but I have them just in case."

Adderkit was bored, and truthfully, she was taking any chance to get away from her family that she could. Even if it meant going up to random cats. Obviously they were not as good as her, but their company would have to do.

Today, she decided to bug a total stranger. At least, this cat was a stranger to her. She was pretty sure she had never heard mama talk about this cat before, or at least, she had never paid enough attention to remember.

"Hi! I'm Adderkit! You probably know that, already. Anyway, who are you? Do you speak feral?"

Forest Feral

discord: karunamaya  | timezone: edt | code (c) kieer | images: 1 2

Not One Of Us [Not-So-Sweetheart] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5892

PostSubject: Re: Not One Of Us [Not-So-Sweetheart]   Not One Of Us [Not-So-Sweetheart] EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 17:31

Having been minding her own business and enjoying the warm rays that rested on her thick pelt, Sweetheart was more than annoyed when a kit came over to have a chat with her. Looking the kit up and down, it didn't take long for her to realize that this was one of the ferals and her suspicion was confirmed when she started speaking gibberish.

"Nope, had no idea. And I have no clue what you're saying. Speak normally, like the rest of us," the fluffy warrior mewed in a irritated sort of tone as she locked eyes with the young she-kit. Sweetheart was no fan of these ferals and their weird language, and she wasn't afraid in the slightest to let others know how she felt. Besides, it wasn't her fault these weird cats joined their clan and wouldn't be her fault if their feelings got hurt.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Not One Of Us [Not-So-Sweetheart] VHQrlk5
Not One Of Us [Not-So-Sweetheart] 1QYZaRo

Not One Of Us [Not-So-Sweetheart] Molex311
Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2230

PostSubject: Re: Not One Of Us [Not-So-Sweetheart]   Not One Of Us [Not-So-Sweetheart] EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 17:40

Adderkit
Kit | ThunderClan | she/her

"I know looks aren't everything, but I have them just in case."

Adderkit could not believe the nerve on this cat. "I am speaking normally? I was just asking if you knew feral! It's okay that you don't, though! I guess not every cat is smart enough to be able to learn two languages! You still haven't told me your name, by the way."

Then she thought for a moment. Maybe she could use this to her advantage.

"I'm going to teach you our language. Other cats are learning so you will learn too. You look like you came out of a fox's backside. That means 'you have very beautiful fur'!"

Forest Feral

discord: karunamaya  | timezone: edt | code (c) kieer | images: 1 2
[/b]

Not One Of Us [Not-So-Sweetheart] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5892

PostSubject: Re: Not One Of Us [Not-So-Sweetheart]   Not One Of Us [Not-So-Sweetheart] EmptyFri 3 May 2024 - 13:03

Listening to the kit blab on about her weird language, Sweetheart couldn't help but roll her eyes. "It's Sweetheart," she mewed simply, her head held high. Not moving her head but keeping her gaze peering down at the kit, the molly let out a huff of disapproval. Sweetheart wasn't a very trusting cat by any means, even when it came to kits.

"Yeah right," she mewed, scowling at Adderkit. She doubted that was what it actually meant and even if it did, there was no way she was going to learn their funny way of speaking. She was just fine living life how it should be lived.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Not One Of Us [Not-So-Sweetheart] VHQrlk5
Not One Of Us [Not-So-Sweetheart] 1QYZaRo

Not One Of Us [Not-So-Sweetheart] Molex311
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not One Of Us [Not-So-Sweetheart]   Not One Of Us [Not-So-Sweetheart] Empty

Back to top Go down

Not One Of Us [Not-So-Sweetheart]
Page 1 of 1