Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sweetheart for ThunderClan MCA

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

Sweetheart for ThunderClan MCA Empty
PostSubject: Sweetheart for ThunderClan MCA   Sweetheart for ThunderClan MCA EmptyWed 1 May 2024 - 10:43

Cat Name: Sweetheart

Clan: ThunderClan

What are the duties of a medicine cat?: Roles of a medicine cat include... gathering necessary herbs and remedies for different needs, healing warriors and apprentices, providing care for aching elders, and supporting for queens and kits (whether during or after births). Being a medicine cat also means to be in touch with StarClan and their ancestors in order to best care for those in need, as well as being an interpreter of the stars whether that means prophecies or other important messages for the clans. To be a medicine cat is to be selfless with the health of others in mind at all times.

What would you do with this position?: We all know Sweetheart doesn't have the sweetest of hearts, but I feel that it would make this position enjoyable as well as interesting. Having a more "rough and tough" cat now in charge of healing others and needing to care for them as well as keeping in contact with her ancestors would cause her to need to grow and become a more well-rounded and overall better clanmate, while also providing fun and interesting topics. She's a very loyal cat, despite her sassiness, and I believe it would be good for her and me to try something new! I also think this would be a very unique opportunity which I'd love to try out and RP with y'all! <3

Why do you think you deserve this position?: I've been on this site for years and want to try my hand at being a medicine cat, as I haven't been one before. I'm willing to learn to be a knowledgeable mca who's  able to provide for my clanmates and fellow RPer’s. I am also very active again and I'd be able to get posts up for others in timely manners, as well as keep on top of things as necessary, whether clanwide or sitewide.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Sweetheart for ThunderClan MCA VHQrlk5
Sweetheart for ThunderClan MCA 1QYZaRo

Sweetheart for ThunderClan MCA Molex311
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderpaw, [T]Thistlekit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2274

PostSubject: Re: Sweetheart for ThunderClan MCA   Sweetheart for ThunderClan MCA EmptyThu 9 May 2024 - 16:37

Sweetheart as a med cat is something I have got to see. +1 rec from me!

Sweetheart for ThunderClan MCA SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | #4E5A64
Adderpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #99b586 (Forest) #1e5c2f (Feral) (Not Pictured)
Thistlekit | WindClan Kit | #c0673a (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2461

PostSubject: Re: Sweetheart for ThunderClan MCA   Sweetheart for ThunderClan MCA EmptyFri 10 May 2024 - 4:58

Recommended!
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2888

PostSubject: Re: Sweetheart for ThunderClan MCA   Sweetheart for ThunderClan MCA EmptyFri 17 May 2024 - 10:22

+1

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6065

PostSubject: Re: Sweetheart for ThunderClan MCA   Sweetheart for ThunderClan MCA EmptyYesterday at 18:05

Please congratulate Splotch and their character Sleepycloud on becoming ThunderClan's new MCA!

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Guardian of Twilight
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Rogue
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweetheart for ThunderClan MCA   Sweetheart for ThunderClan MCA Empty

Back to top Go down

Sweetheart for ThunderClan MCA
Page 1 of 1