Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Let's Get to the Important Bits [Vinecrawler]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2230

Let's Get to the Important Bits [Vinecrawler] Empty
PostSubject: Let's Get to the Important Bits [Vinecrawler]   Let's Get to the Important Bits [Vinecrawler] EmptySat 20 Apr 2024 - 20:12

Adderkit
Kit | ThunderClan | she/her

"I know looks aren't everything, but I have them just in case."

Adderkit was exhausted. The nursery was crowded, and she was always forced into playing whatever stupid game Sillykit had come up with, and then all her siblings always wanted to spar and they were always touching her! It was so irritating! Why couldn't they just leave her alone?

Maybe that was what got her to sneak out at night. At least then she could have her personal space. Having so many cats around her all the time just made her feel gross.

Oddly enough, she saw her papa out in the clearing, too. She didn't bother to question why he was awake, or think about the fact that she shouldn't have been. She just marched right up to her father.

"Papa, why was I not an only kit? I don't want siblings anymore."

Forest Feral

discord: karunamaya  | timezone: edt | code (c) kieer | images: 1 2

Let's Get to the Important Bits [Vinecrawler] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4493

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get to the Important Bits [Vinecrawler]   Let's Get to the Important Bits [Vinecrawler] EmptyThu 2 May 2024 - 16:39

Feral Tongue
Forest Tongue

Vinecrawler had been preparing to go on a hunt in search of fresh prey to bring to Quailprowler, her efforts in raising their kits no lost to him. She was worthy of eating prey while it was still warm, not the measly carrion brought in by patrols who only waited to bring them to camp when they felt they had enough; by then, the warmth in the preys blood ran cold and congealed... An insult to all the hard working queens in the nursery, really.

Had he not learned to start watching where he stepped, his poor little daughter may have gotten stomped on. He stopped in his tracks, crouching down to meet her so he wouldn't have to crane his neck downwards if the conversation went on for long. Not that he would ever be bothered by his children wanting to talk to him, no matter how long they chittered on. "And what is wrong with your siblings? If they are picking on you, bat them across the ears. Or I shall do it for you, my Adder." His mew still held the bold, straightforwardness it always did. But he always spoke in a much kinder tone to the ones he loved.

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Let's Get to the Important Bits [Vinecrawler] JGgdMsS Let's Get to the Important Bits [Vinecrawler] JGg3TFt  Let's Get to the Important Bits [Vinecrawler] JGg3GK7 Let's Get to the Important Bits [Vinecrawler] JGg2WjR

Let's Get to the Important Bits [Vinecrawler] JcTsSP1  Let's Get to the Important Bits [Vinecrawler] JcnAVnI Let's Get to the Important Bits [Vinecrawler] Grub_f10Let's Get to the Important Bits [Vinecrawler] JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2230

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get to the Important Bits [Vinecrawler]   Let's Get to the Important Bits [Vinecrawler] EmptyFri 3 May 2024 - 21:57

Forest
Feral

Adderkit let out an exaggerated groan as she plopped down beside her father. "They are so annoying! It is always so crowded in the nursery, and they never leave me alone!" Adderkit stamped her paws on the ground as she said this, just for the added effect.

"When I'm an apprentice, I don't want to have to share any of my time with them! I want to be my own cat, with my own nest, and my own mentor that I get to have all to myself!"

Let's Get to the Important Bits [Vinecrawler] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get to the Important Bits [Vinecrawler]   Let's Get to the Important Bits [Vinecrawler] Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's Get to the Important Bits [Vinecrawler]
Page 1 of 1