Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

little soldier boy [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

little soldier boy [c] Empty
PostSubject: little soldier boy [c]   little soldier boy [c] EmptyWed 10 Apr 2024 - 3:55

Cloudypetal
T3 Warrior | WindClan | she/her

As the sun rose in the sky the following day, Cloudypetal beckoned Spiderpaw to join her for his very first hunting session. She led him to the Lone Stump. It was a place teeming with small prey, specifically rabbits - who seek refuge around this old oak stump. No doubt he'll end up catching one!

"Alright, Spiderpaw. This is where we'll start our hunting lesson today." She began, her tone encouraging. She dropped into a crouch, looking at him expectantly. "Keep low to the ground, but make sure your belly doesn't touch! Focus on your breathing. It helps to think of yourself as part of the moor."

She rose from her crouch. "I want you to give hunting a try on your own first. I need to see where you're at. I'll be here to observe, and offer guidance. I have no doubts you'll do perfectly, though." She purred, her mismatched gaze affectionate. "Now, what do you smell?"

discord: kieer  | timezone: EST (UTC -5) | code (c) kieer
Back to top Go down
MediocreCrisis

MediocreCrisis

Characters : [B]oarpaw, [S]piderpaw, [O]leanderkit
Clan/Rank : [B] Shadowclan Apprentice, [S] Windclan Apprentice, [O] RiverclanKit
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 563

PostSubject: Re: little soldier boy [c]   little soldier boy [c] EmptyTue 16 Apr 2024 - 23:24

"I feel like a pet store parrot, ever spouting words"
Spiderpaw
Apprentice | WindClan | He/Him

Spiderpaw couldn't have gotten up from his nest faster if he tried, already thinking of all the prey he would catch on his first trip. Sure, he didn't really know how yet, but there was beginner's luck! He was going to catch something, he just knew it in his bones!

Spiderpaw listened intently to his mentor as she explained how best to crouch. Think of himself as part of the moor? It seemed a bit difficult to imagine himself as a bunch of grass. He tilted his head, then glanced down to his paws as though the blades below would tell him their secrets. They were silent. Maybe he could be the wind instead? That was a much cooler part of the moor. Fast and silent, whipping through the grass and- wait- Cloudypetal was still talking!

The apprentice perked up, catching her question. "I smell... rabbits and..." He trailed off as he took in a huge lungful of air. "Some mice further off." Or voles, they smelled pretty similar. "I got this, hold on!" He purred, a wide grin spreading across his features.

He let his nose guide him as he slinked through the grass, wide blue eyes catching a splash of brown fur among the green grasses. His grin tugged wider, the young tom wriggling as he bunched his muscles in preparation. The rabbit's head shot up, but it was much too late to react before Spiderpaw launched himself toward it. He barreled into it, managing to dispatch it after a brief struggle. "Aha! Did it!" He beamed towards his mentor, yearning for her approval.

Spiderpaw attempted to catch a Rabbit! He was Successful! -3 SP

discord: MediocreCrisis  | timezone: EST | code (c) kieer

Boarpaw | Shadowclan Apprentice | 20 HP / 60 SP | #990000
Oleanderkit | Riverclan Kit | 10 HP / 30 SP | #669933
Spiderpaw | Windclan Apprentice | 20 HP / 60 SP | #0883D4
Plotting Page | Art Emporium | Character Profiles

Last edited by MediocreCrisis on Tue 16 Apr 2024 - 23:30; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15034

PostSubject: Re: little soldier boy [c]   little soldier boy [c] EmptyTue 16 Apr 2024 - 23:24

The member 'MediocreCrisis' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 3

little soldier boy [c] Mistpe10
little soldier boy [c] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: little soldier boy [c]   little soldier boy [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

little soldier boy [c]
Page 1 of 1