Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

map on a wall [C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2494

map on a wall [C] Empty
PostSubject: map on a wall [C]   map on a wall [C] EmptyWed 3 Apr 2024 - 6:09

"Seriously joking and rambunctiously soft-spoken."
Twilightkit
Kit | RiverClan | he/him

It was good to know the rest of the cats in his Clan. Twilightkit had a feeling his mother didn't care for many of them-- few were good enough for her, or for her kits --but knowing them, at the very least, seemed important. But there were so many of them, and it would be dishonest to say he wasn't intimidated by all the warriors with their big paws. He and his littermates could explore outside the nursery now though, and Twilightkit didn't want to waste that privilege. He didn't want Weepingwillow to think he was too clingy, either.

Sighing quietly, Twilightkit tried--unsuccessfully--to shake the fuzziness from his head. He was quick to give up and just accept the fog layered over his thoughts. Grabbing the ball of moss between his paws, he rose unsteadily to his feet, padded over to briefly press his cheek against his mother's in farewell, then turned to pad out of the den.

Once outside, he hesitated. Camp was busy, as he was learning it often was. He didn't know who to approach first. What if he said something wrong to them? Twilightkit shook his head. It'll be okay, he told himself, closing his eyes through a shaky little breath. When he looked around again, he spotted a dark-furred cat close by and decided that was the one. He made his way over and called out, "Hey," mew muffled by his already-full mouth. "Oh-" he blinked, set the mossball down by his paws, then looked up again. "Sorry... I'm not 'pposed to talk with my mouth full." Twilightkit sat down and blinked up at the warrior, eyes round despite the scowl he earned for being an interruption. "Uhm... are you busy? I'm 'pposed to meet new cats. I want to meet you."
profile | playlist | discord: downfive | timezone: est | code (c) kieer

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2961

map on a wall [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: map on a wall [C]   map on a wall [C] EmptyWed 10 Apr 2024 - 9:20

Larkspring

Kits never got along with Larkspring. Even when he was a kit, it was like he was a burr that other kits would poke themselves on if he got too close, and that attitude continued into his adulthood. Larkspring did try to be better around kits. He still did not entirely agree with the sentiment that he was in the wrong in biting Pigeonkit many moons ago, but he would accept that he should have taken other actions. He should….care for his clanmates as best he can. That proved to be difficult when almost any cat always felt like such an annoyance.

He looked at the new kit that approached him. This was one of the Weepingwillow kits if he recalled correctly. He had no idea why this little thing would choose to approach him first if he had to meet cats, but Larkspring bit back any sour retort.

“Hello,” he replied, his voice flat but not exactly hostile as he could sometimes sound. “I’m Larkspring. Now you’ve met me.” Larkspring’s tail twitched along the sand. He knew he shouldn’t just leave it there. He had to know his clanmates as well. Reluctantly he added, “So which one are you?”
RiverClan • T4 Warrior • He/Him • 60 | 140 • #787878
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 | image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2494

map on a wall [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: map on a wall [C]   map on a wall [C] EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 4:10

"Seriously joking and rambunctiously soft-spoken."
Twilightkit
Kit | RiverClan | he/him

Twilightkit's head bobbled in an uneven nod. "Larkspring..." he echoed softly. He was quiet for several moments, rolling the mossball under his pads and thinking. Even being asked a question of himself didn't break his lapse into thought, but the little kit eventually spoke again. "Larkspring is a nice name. I like it." He said. While not as coarse as Larkspring's, there was a bluntness in the uncertainty of his voice, too. "I'm Twilightkit. I think I'm the youngest... except for Sage. She's small." Bringing up his sister seemed a rumbling sound in his chest; a cough he barely managed to suppress. Twilightkit frowned and squeezed his eyes shut until the ensuing dizziness went away before blinking up at Larkspring again. "Now you've met me, too. ...now what do we do?"
profile | playlist | discord: downfive | timezone: est | code (c) kieer

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior