Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Fite Me [Bubblenose]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw, [H]oneykit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Unborn Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5698

Fite Me [Bubblenose] Empty
PostSubject: Fite Me [Bubblenose]   Fite Me [Bubblenose] EmptyTue 2 Apr - 11:06

The newleaf morning was warm, with a soft breeze from the river making it not unbearable for Swandive's longer fur. The sky was clear, there were birds chirping from somewhere nearby, and the warrior found herself in a good mood. She didn't want to waste the day in camp, though she wasn't assigned to any patrols until later... So she'd make her own things to do, she decided. She could see cats in the distance, fishing on the riverbanks, but Swandive had something different in mind.

"Hey, Bubblenose!" Swandive trotted toward the warrior, paws practically vibrating with impatient energy, "Feel like a spar?"

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
verychuu

verychuu

Characters : bubblenose, thymelight, smallfawn, pantherpounce, cardinalkit
Clan/Rank : rc warrior, skc mc, skc permaqueen, wc warrior, sc kit
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 993

PostSubject: Re: Fite Me [Bubblenose]   Fite Me [Bubblenose] EmptyMon 8 Apr - 15:01

bubblenose
"it feels like each day changes color."
t2 warrior | riverclan | she/her

Bubblenose adored fishing, but she also liked a good spar, mainly because it gave her the opportunity to interact with her Clanmates more. When Swandive approached her, the she-cat gave her denmate a welcoming smile. "Hey! Sure, why not?" She responded gleefully before backing up the slightest bit. She took a short heartbeat to think about what her first move would be before throwing herself forward, paws outstretched and ready for whatever Swandive was ready to throw at her.

bubblenose used "jumping strike" on swandive, dealing 11 damage and costing 7 stamina.

bubblenose
hp - 40/40
sp - 93/100

swandive
hp - 39/50
sp - 120/120
discord: chuufacts  | timezone: est | code (c) kieer

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw, [H]oneykit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Unborn Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5698

PostSubject: Re: Fite Me [Bubblenose]   Fite Me [Bubblenose] EmptyMon 8 Apr - 17:36

Bubblenose seemed happy to oblige her request, and Swandive flashed a grin at the other warrior. Who had sprung forward as quickly as Swandive thought she might. Her clanmate's force was enough to stagger Swandive slightly, though she was quick to recover and immediately go after her tail to half her momentum if she was able to.

Swandive used Tail Yank for -15 sp, dealing -8 damage Bubblenose is stunned for 1 turn.

Swandive

39 / 50 hp
105 / 120 sp (120 - 15)

Bubblenose
32 / 40 hp (40 - 8)
93 / 100 sp

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fite Me [Bubblenose]   Fite Me [Bubblenose] Empty

Back to top Go down

Fite Me [Bubblenose]
Page 1 of 1