Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

renegade spar [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2218

renegade spar [c] Empty
PostSubject: renegade spar [c]   renegade spar [c] EmptySat 23 Mar 2024, 11:31 am

Across the border, Silverdusk spied a familiar bicolour pelt. Fortunately for Asmodeus, he had kept true to his word and hadn't crossed the border, which was appreciated greatly by them. ThunderClan was beginning to emerge from the darkness, like the budding flowers of Newleaf, they did not need any more trouble, least of all from the growing rogue population. Her tail twitched at the thought, the surplus of rogues due to the clans' time away was expected, but the fact it was continuing to grow? That was unsettling, hopefully they quickly learnt where they could and couldn't go. Silverdusk would happily show them with or without force, she held no preference, a good fight was enjoyable and so far they were yet to be bested by any outsiders. She watched Asomdeus, waiting for him to slip up, but he didn't, perhaps he was aware of their watchful presence. Oh, well they were still itching for a fight. Something challenging and fun - which the rogue tom certainly thought himself to be.

"Asmodeus." called Silverdusk, tone lilting. She trotted to catchup with the tom, eyes quickly sweeping over his form for any weaknesses they could exploit in battle. "It is is not often I don't have to chase a rogue from my territory. I am glad to see you listened to my warning from last we met." Though from the impression he had left, there was no doubt in her mind he had been toeing the line with the other clans. At least he was not bothering ThunderClan. "Care to spar with me? I am bored and your kin that I have dealt with have been no challenge. If you accept I hope you make it interesting." Their eyes shone with anticipation of the battle that was to come, a love for sparring and a desire to prove themself from the feral cats they associated with flowing through her. "You may always deny my challenge, but I shall assume you are just scared of losing in that case." they mewed teasingly "There is only one rule, no claws. This is friendly competition and an opportunity for me to only grow stringer as a warrior, I do not seek to harm you. I am assuming or hoping it is the same for you. If you accept, I will allow you to go fist as well. Attack whenever, Asmodeus, I will be ready." Silverdusk moved into a defensive position, body low to the ground and belly protected. Ears lay flat against their skull so as not to be easy targets. Their eyes remained bright, and pelt flat, a sign that she wasn't aggressive towards him. This was all just play.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

renegade spar [c] Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15033

renegade spar [c] Empty
PostSubject: renegade spar [c]   renegade spar [c] EmptySat 23 Mar 2024, 11:31 am

The member 'Midnee' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Invasion Dice' :
renegade spar [c] Successdice

renegade spar [c] Mistpe10
renegade spar [c] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx

renegade spar [c]
Page 1 of 1