Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sky Blossom Festival: Kit Egg Hunt

Go down 
+2
Karuna
uwubers
6 posters
AuthorMessage
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 703

Sky Blossom Festival: Kit Egg Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Sky Blossom Festival: Kit Egg Hunt   Sky Blossom Festival: Kit Egg Hunt EmptyWed 20 Mar 2024 - 10:01

Welcome to the Sky Blossom Festival: Kit Egg Hunt!
For many sunrises, a few of SkyClan's warriors have gathered together to put together a special event to celebrate the coming of Newleaf - the Sky Blossom Festival! Cats awoke in the morning to find the camp has been decorated with blossoms of all kinds. There isn't a cloud in the sky, and the sun shines down warmly on the camp, while the gentle breeze carries the sweet scents of blossoms throughout.
Thymelight had organized the first of the day's events - an egg scavenger hunt for the kits! Not only would it be a fun and educational exercise to help train the kits' senses, but the eggs would make for a great treat once they were found! The medicine cat had a couple of warriors assist her in hiding the eggs around camp. When the kits awaken, they will be in for a big surprise!

RULES
Only kits are allowed to search for eggs, but other characters may join the thread to interact with the kits, ask them questions, give them "hints," and spectate!
- There are three eggs hidden per kit!
- When searching for your kit's egg, roll one Effect Dice to determine whether or not they locate one of their eggs:
Odds (1, 3, 5): Failure! - Doesn't find an egg.
Evens (2, 4, 6): Success! - Finds an egg!

name. uwubers timezone. EST discord. @ uwubers code.kiikko

Love Letter to WCC
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2247

PostSubject: Re: Sky Blossom Festival: Kit Egg Hunt   Sky Blossom Festival: Kit Egg Hunt EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024 - 21:34

Robinmist
Elder | SkyClan | she/her

"You need a little bit of insanity to do great things."

Robinmist sat at the entrance to the elder's den, watching as kits scurried around camp, a smile on her face. It was such a lovely idea that Tansylight had had to do this little egg hunt thingy. Even now, Robinmist may or may not have had one of the eggs curled under her tail. Now she just had to wait to see if one of the kits would notice it.

Oh, what great fun this was already.

discord: karunamaya | timezone: edt | code (c) kieer | images: 1 2

Sky Blossom Festival: Kit Egg Hunt SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Last edited by Karuna on Sat 13 Apr 2024 - 21:24; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
verychuu

verychuu

Characters : bubblenose, thymelight, smallfawn, pantherpounce, cardinalkit
Clan/Rank : rc warrior, skc mc, skc permaqueen, wc warrior, sc kit
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 995

PostSubject: Re: Sky Blossom Festival: Kit Egg Hunt   Sky Blossom Festival: Kit Egg Hunt EmptySat 23 Mar 2024 - 20:02

thymelight
"she'll walk with springtime wherever she goes."
t2 medicine cat | skyclan | she/her

The idea of the Sky Blossom festival had made Thymelight's heart flutter. This was the type of Clan life that she constantly dreamed about. All of her Clanmates of all ages had come together to celebrate one another and the changing of the seasons. Every rank had something to do during the festival, and everyone had worked hard to ensure that SkyClan would have a good time and hopefully be able to temporarily forget about the misery that plagued so many of them if only for a moment. She eyed each of the kits and made sure to give them all their own individual smile.

"Alright, everyone! I hope you're all very excited, because I know I am. Remember to stay within camp... the queens and I will have our eyes on you. Good luck and come back to me when you find your eggs!" She told the little ones before padding over to sit near the queens.

discord: chuufacts  | timezone: est | code (c) kieer

smallfawn
"i want to hug the many thorns in the budding rose."
permaqueen | skyclan | she/her

Smallfawn was happy that the kits had the opportunity to get out of the nursery and stretch their legs, but she had practically been the first queen out of the nursery to sit and watch them play. There was a very big possibility that one of them could hurt themselves trying to find an egg, and one of them could even slip out of camp if eyes weren't on them at all times. The queen clenched her jaw as Thymelight gave them all the final instructions before allowing them to run off in pursuit of their gifts. It was impossible to look at every single one of them all at once, but she could sure try.

"I really hope you and the warriors didn't put any of the eggs anywhere that's too dangerous for them." She whispered to Thymelight before anxiously turning back to watch the scene before her.
discord: chuufacts  | timezone: est | code (c) kieer

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1543

PostSubject: Re: Sky Blossom Festival: Kit Egg Hunt   Sky Blossom Festival: Kit Egg Hunt EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024 - 14:39

Icekit

icicles don't soften when they die;
they sharpen into sabres and they stab you in the eye;

She was supposed to look for...eggs? What purpose did this even have? She was nearly of apprentice age, and the medicine cat wanted her to find eggs instead of doing something useful like practicing a hunting crouch. Icekit cast an unamused look at her siblings; when it was announced that the kits could begin, she rose to her paws and slowly padded around to at least look like she was participating. "This is so strange..." she muttered under her breath. As she expected, she didn't find any eggs. If she actually tried, though, she bet she could find them all easily.

Icekit attempted to find an egg. She was unsuccessful!
0/3 eggs found!

Kit | SkyClan | she/her

( credits )

Sky Blossom Festival: Kit Egg Hunt 2RvdchP
Flickerpaw         Icepaw         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #8ED2E2         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]

Last edited by Aspen on Tue 26 Mar 2024 - 14:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15096

PostSubject: Re: Sky Blossom Festival: Kit Egg Hunt   Sky Blossom Festival: Kit Egg Hunt EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024 - 14:39

The member 'Aspen' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 3

Sky Blossom Festival: Kit Egg Hunt Mistpe10
Sky Blossom Festival: Kit Egg Hunt Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 703

PostSubject: Re: Sky Blossom Festival: Kit Egg Hunt   Sky Blossom Festival: Kit Egg Hunt EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024 - 18:03

Honeydew
T2 Warrior | SkyClan Deputy | she/her

Honeydew watched with wide, excited blue eyes from the edge of camp, her tail flicking from side to side with anticipation. This was such a cute event Thymelight was hosting for the clan's kits. It would help teach them how to look for things that didn't necessarily have a scent. It was a good challenge, and would result in a delicious treat. I almost wish I was a kit again! Honeydew thought as she imagined her and her littermates searching around the camp for eggs. Harespring would have looked just about as unamused as Icekit, and Shatteredsky and Brackendawn would likely be competitive and bickering with one another as they always have.

Her eyes flickered to Robinmist, who seemed to be... guarding something. Her whiskers twitched. It was nice to give the elders and kits a chance to interact - SkyClan's honored warriors, who had served their clan well and deserved their peaceful retirement, mingling with SkyClan's future warriors. Though she knew well that elders were often seen as grumpy by the clan's younger members, perhaps this kind of event would give the kits better memories of their senior clanmates.

discord: uwubers | timezone: EST | code (c) kieer

Love Letter to WCC
Back to top Go down
chicago

chicago

Characters : [O] Oatfluff, [B] Blazepaw, [N] Nightpaw, [S] Smokeykit
Clan/Rank : [O] T2 WindClan Warrior, [B] SkyClan Apprentice, [N] ShadowClan Apprentice, [S] ShadowClan Kit
Libra Rooster
Number of posts : 213

PostSubject: Re: Sky Blossom Festival: Kit Egg Hunt   Sky Blossom Festival: Kit Egg Hunt EmptyFri 29 Mar 2024 - 20:13

BLAZEKITi can't be who you need me to be
he/him - skyclan kit - 5 moons
Blazekit scanned the camp, wondering what an egg even looked like. He'd know when he saw it, right? Still, he was determined to find all these 'eggs' before anyone else. He glanced back at Thymelight, who gave him a smile. Maybe one of the warriors would give one of their locations away. He squinted at each of them, noticing Honeydew's gaze land on Robinmist. Could there be one over there? "Watch this, Icekit!" He bragged to his denmate, tapping her shoulder with his tail.

The small red tom practically bounded over toward the elder, sniffing around her pelt without saying a word. "Alright, Robinmist, give it up! I know you're hiding something!" Blazekit exclaimed, poking her gently with a paw. His eyes widened as he caught glimpse of something oddly shaped and white under her tail. She was hiding one! "Gotcha!" He squeaked, swiping the egg out from under her. It rolled toward him, and he looked at it with perplexed amber eyes. "Er...what do I do with it now?"

Blazekit is rolling . . . success! Blazekit found an egg!
(1 / 3 eggs found)

Last edited by chicago on Fri 29 Mar 2024 - 20:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15096

PostSubject: Re: Sky Blossom Festival: Kit Egg Hunt   Sky Blossom Festival: Kit Egg Hunt EmptyFri 29 Mar 2024 - 20:13

The member 'chicago' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2247

PostSubject: Re: Sky Blossom Festival: Kit Egg Hunt   Sky Blossom Festival: Kit Egg Hunt EmptyTue 2 Apr 2024 - 5:02

Robinmist
Elder | SkyClan | she/her

"You need a little bit of insanity to do great things."

Robinmist chuckled as one of the kits came bounding up to her. "My, little ole' me? What could I possibly have t' hide? I can't believe ya would accuse me a such a thing!"

Of course, he clearly hadn't believed her as he saw the egg under her tail. She laughed as he grabbed the egg, touching her nose to the top of his head. "Well, I'll be! How did that thing get there? That's a mighty good eye ya got there!"

She let out another chuckle as the kit whose name she totally hadn't forgotten questioned what to do from there. "Well, ya gotta go find ta others! Go on now! That ain't ta only egg 'ere! I ain't got ta other ones, though, sorry! Ya gonna have ta do some searchin' ta find ta others!"

discord: karunamaya  | timezone: edt | code (c) kieer | images: 1 2

Sky Blossom Festival: Kit Egg Hunt SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sky Blossom Festival: Kit Egg Hunt   Sky Blossom Festival: Kit Egg Hunt Empty

Back to top Go down

Sky Blossom Festival: Kit Egg Hunt
Page 1 of 1