Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

little flowers [for Tinypaw]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zenpaii
Former Staff
Former Staff
zenpaii

Characters : [♠] ✞ Scorchtalon (W), [♞] ✞ Sootwhisker (SC), [♥] ✞ Sagepaw (W), [♣] Plumleaf (SKC), [♛] Beetleshade (T), [♚] Applespark (SC), [♜] Mudshriek (WC), [T]Tinyshadow (RC), [I]Irispaw (TC), [R]Rainpaw (WC), [S]Spider (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : [♠] ✞ Windclan (T5 Warrior), [♞] ✞ Shadowclan (T3 Warrior), [♥] ✞ Windclan (App), [♣] Skyclan (Tier 2 Hybrid Medicine Cat), [♛] Thunderclan (T5 Warrior), [♚] Shadowclan (T1 Warrior) [♜] Windclan (T2 Warrior), [T] Riverclan (T1 Warrior)
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 651

little flowers [for Tinypaw] Empty
PostSubject: little flowers [for Tinypaw]   little flowers [for Tinypaw] EmptySun 17 Mar 2024 - 17:16

Irispaw was tired. Ever since she'd become an apprentice, she felt like she was constantly on her paws. Either hunting, or patrolling the borders, or tidying up around the camp. Nonetheless, she felt a warm glow of satisfaction with every successful hunt or completed task. She felt as though she was really finding her stride in her training, though she knew her warrior ceremony was still a long way off. As she came back to camp from yet another border patrol, dragging her tired paws, her eyes lit up when she saw the fresh-kill pile. She'd been looking forward to a nice juicy mouse all day, and her paws seemed to work on their own accord as they carried her over to the small heap of prey. She hooked a mouse with her claw, dragging it out and carrying it over to her favorite spot. As she was about to take a bite, a familiar ginger pelt caught her eye from across the clearing. Picking up the mouse, she trotted eagerly over to the other apprentice, dropping her mouse and plopping down beside him.

"Wanna share?" She asked with a friendly grin, nudging the prey toward him.

plotting pages | character profiles
Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1066

PostSubject: Re: little flowers [for Tinypaw]   little flowers [for Tinypaw] EmptySun 24 Mar 2024 - 11:54

Tinypaw trotted around camp. He loved being an apprentice, working to help the clan and loving every second of his training. However... It was a lot more than he expected. It went from dreaming about hunting to constantly hunting and training and it was exhausting on occasion, even for a cat so full of energy. Then, he spotted his friend walking up to him. An immediate feeling of happiness went over him, and his tail happily flicked.

"I would love to, Irispaw," He exclaimed, taking a small piece of flesh from the rodent, so she would have enough to eat. He slurped the piece of mice up and loved the taste of it. He then looked back at the she-cat and smiled. "How does it feel to be an apprentice?" He excitedly exclaim.

Echo - Loner - Tier 1 Rogue
Tinypaw - Thunderclan - Apprentice

I don't have new art, so you get the drawings of my old cats :)
Signature done by Arcana and Scarletriver Loki Avatar done by Cocoa!
Back to top Go down
zenpaii
Former Staff
Former Staff
zenpaii

Characters : [♠] ✞ Scorchtalon (W), [♞] ✞ Sootwhisker (SC), [♥] ✞ Sagepaw (W), [♣] Plumleaf (SKC), [♛] Beetleshade (T), [♚] Applespark (SC), [♜] Mudshriek (WC), [T]Tinyshadow (RC), [I]Irispaw (TC), [R]Rainpaw (WC), [S]Spider (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : [♠] ✞ Windclan (T5 Warrior), [♞] ✞ Shadowclan (T3 Warrior), [♥] ✞ Windclan (App), [♣] Skyclan (Tier 2 Hybrid Medicine Cat), [♛] Thunderclan (T5 Warrior), [♚] Shadowclan (T1 Warrior) [♜] Windclan (T2 Warrior), [T] Riverclan (T1 Warrior)
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 651

PostSubject: Re: little flowers [for Tinypaw]   little flowers [for Tinypaw] EmptyMon 1 Apr 2024 - 19:38

"It's not the strong or the smart who survive, but the ones who can bring about change."
Irispaw leaned forward to take a bite out of the mouse, her ears twitching at Tinypaw's question. She was silent for a moment as she chewed, her eyes slowly lighting up with excitement as she thought about her training thus far. "It's great!." She said once she'd finished her bite. "I feel like I've really learned a lot, and obviously I know there's still a lot more to learn but I think I'm doing a pretty good job thus far. I'm like, thiiiss close to having the warrior code memorized," She held her paw a fraction of an inch above the ground to illustrate how close she was, "How's your training going? I bet Wiggleworm has taught you so much already!"

discord: zenpaii.  | timezone: cst | code (c) kieer
Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1066

PostSubject: Re: little flowers [for Tinypaw]   little flowers [for Tinypaw] EmptyThu 4 Apr 2024 - 23:03

Tinypaw couldn't help but smile at the fact that he could see Irispaw light up when answering his question. There was something he loved about seeing her like that. He could never get bored of hearing her talk about something she liked. If he could just be there to listen to everything she ever found joy in in this crazy world, he would find joy in that himself, and listen for hours to her. He just loved learning from her, listening to her, and having her in his life, as his good friend.

For a moment, he almost forgot to respond. "That's impressive!" He exclaimed. "I'm so glad your training is going well. I bet you're going to be the best warrior the clan has ever seen!" He paused for a moment, thinking about his own experiences. "Oh, yeah, Wiggleworm is the best. I think my hunting is going well, the memorization for the warrior code is the thing I struggle with." He laughed a little.

"Isn't it so strange to think about how we're almost warriors?"

Echo - Loner - Tier 1 Rogue
Tinypaw - Thunderclan - Apprentice

I don't have new art, so you get the drawings of my old cats :)
Signature done by Arcana and Scarletriver Loki Avatar done by Cocoa!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: little flowers [for Tinypaw]   little flowers [for Tinypaw] Empty

Back to top Go down

little flowers [for Tinypaw]
Page 1 of 1