Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Blind Curiosity

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Characters : Larkshine - Shadowclan //// Myrtlebloom - Skyclan //// Sycamorepaw - Windclan
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan - Tier 2 Warrior //// Skyclan - Tier 2 Warrior //// Windclan - Apprentice
Pisces Snake
Number of posts : 319

Blind Curiosity  Empty
PostSubject: Blind Curiosity    Blind Curiosity  EmptyFri 15 Mar 2024 - 4:12

Larkshine
Tier 1 Warrior | Shadowclan | She/Her

The days were starting to get warmer, which made Larkshine even more cheery than normal. Her spirits were high, and she was on a mission. Her mission was to see if any of the apprentice’s would like to go hunting or if they would like to do some battle training. As an apprentice all she wanted to do was get out of camp and do some training so now she was going to help some of the new apprentices.

As she made her way to the apprentice den, she spotted Lilypaw and automatically shifted her mission. Larkshine's new mission was to become friends with the she-cat. The apprentice who had been a warrior some time ago but had to go through apprentice training again once she returned to Shadowclan, from what Larkshine had been told. Larkshine wasn't sure if Lilypaw had any friends, but by the end of the day, Larkshine was going to be sure she did. “Hi, I’m Larkshine! You’re Lilypaw right?” She mewed rather loudly as she jumped down behind the she-cat.

Discord: ChaoticCrow  | Timezone: Mountain Daylight Time (MDT) | Code (c) Kieer

Myrtlebloom of Skyclan Art:

Sycamorepaw of Windclan Art:

Last edited by ChaoticCrow on Fri 22 Mar 2024 - 0:47; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2255

Blind Curiosity  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blind Curiosity    Blind Curiosity  EmptyMon 18 Mar 2024 - 3:04

Lilypaw
Apprentice | ShadowClan | she/her

"If we did what was easy, then there wouldn't be anything to live for."

Lilypaw couldn't help it.

When a cat came up behind her, she screamed, her fur standing on end. Thank the stars Nettlepaw was not in the den today, or any other cat for that matter, because she practically jumped about 10 tail lengths into the air. There was no way any of them would ever let her live that down.

Turning around, though, the cat that had scared the living daylights out of her didn't seem like she had any ill intent, and she forced her fur to lie flat once more. "Uh, yeah, that's right. Um, nice to meet you, Larkshine. Sorry about... well about that, I guess I scare a bit easily."

Her ears fell flat against her head, and Lilypaw could feel her face heating up in embarrassment. Some warrior she was turning out to be.

Although now that she was thinking about it, she hadn't really interacted with any of the newer cats of the Clan. And now here was a cat openly coming up to her, supposedly friendly, if a bit energetic, and practically handing her the chance to truly integrate herself with the Clan, again. And maybe after meeting Larkshine, Lilypaw could bring herself to meet some of the other cats in the Clan. Become apart of the Clan again.

And so the calico let out a sigh, forcing an awkward smile to her maw, meeting Larkshine's gaze as if she hadn't just jumped out of her fur.

Yeah, this would be fine

discord: karunamaya  | timezone: edt | code (c) kieer | images: 1 2

Blind Curiosity  SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Last edited by Karuna on Thu 21 Mar 2024 - 7:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Characters : Larkshine - Shadowclan //// Myrtlebloom - Skyclan //// Sycamorepaw - Windclan
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan - Tier 2 Warrior //// Skyclan - Tier 2 Warrior //// Windclan - Apprentice
Pisces Snake

Blind Curiosity  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blind Curiosity    Blind Curiosity  EmptyMon 18 Mar 2024 - 21:55

Larkshine

Larkshine watched as Lilypaw sprang into the air, she wasn’t aware any cat could jump that high. “Sorry I didn’t mean to scare you! I was just coming to see if any of the apprentices would like the spar or go hunting, but I also know you’re no typical apprentice and was wondering if you would like a friend.” Her golden eyes glimmered with amusement and excitement as she spoke to Lilypaw.
She missed the look of embarrassment that Lilypaw had and continued talking. “We can still go hunting or sparring if you like. It’s such a nice day to stay cooped up in camp and I know it’s not dark yet, but that just makes it better.” Larkshine mewed as she looked at the low hanging sun. It wasn’t setting quiet yet and was still above the horizon, but the rays of sunshine that danced off the murky marsh water was one of Larkshine’s favorite times of day. She turned her attention back to the molly in front of her, who was now smiling, ‘This is a good sign!’ Larkshine purred to herself with a smile.

Discord: ChaoticCrow | Timezone: Mountain Daylight Time (MDT) | Code (c) Kieer

Last edited by ChaoticCrow on Fri 22 Mar 2024 - 0:51; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2255

Blind Curiosity  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blind Curiosity    Blind Curiosity  EmptyWed 20 Mar 2024 - 4:35

Lilypaw
Apprentice | ShadowClan | she/her

"If we did what was easy, then there wouldn't be anything to live for."

She....came to be friends? For a moment, Lilypaw just stared, slack jawed. It was really that easy, huh?

And then she started to laugh. She couldn't help herself. It was a genuine, light-hearted laugh. Not that anything Larkshine had said was funny. It was just that in that moment, Larkshine had been just like Swiftheart. She hadn't thought that any cat could just walk up to someone and be their friend the way Swiftheart always did. There was a reason every cat loved Swiftheart.

And now Larkshine was coming up to her with that same kind, genuine smile that always seemed to soften her up.

"Sorry, I'm not- I swear I'm not laughing at you. It's just... you know you're a lot like my sister? Swiftheart. I- she's always had such a kind heart, she can get a smile on any cat's face, I swear. And uh, yeah, a friend would be nice. I'd love to be friends with you."

discord: karunamaya  | timezone: edt | code (c) kieer | images: 1 2

Blind Curiosity  SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Pisces Snake

Blind Curiosity  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blind Curiosity    Blind Curiosity  EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024 - 0:57

Larkshine

”Awesome! I’m glad to be your friend.” Larshine purred to the older cat. She was happy Lilypaw agreed to be her friend. She got to her feet and flicked her tail at the apprentice, motioning her to follow. “Come on let’s go spar! I could use some more practice.” Larkshine mewed as she walked towards the forest.

Discord: ChaoticCrow | Timezone: Mountain Daylight Time (MDT) | Code (c) Kieer

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blind Curiosity  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blind Curiosity    Blind Curiosity  Empty

Back to top Go down

Blind Curiosity
Page 1 of 1