Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

It's Been Awhile [Bloodstrike]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5641

It's Been Awhile [Bloodstrike] Empty
PostSubject: It's Been Awhile [Bloodstrike]   It's Been Awhile [Bloodstrike] EmptyThu 14 Mar 2024 - 16:14

Being able to watch over the clans from the stars was... A sensation that went far beyond strange, to say the least. Almost more than the living though, there were other Starclanners that she wanted to see. Family that she hadn't been able to interact with in seasons. Family she... Wasn't sure was actually in Starclan, if she was being honest with herself. But her father had to be, at least one of her parents had made it. Or maybe she was lying to herself.

Still, when she finally found the familiar tabby pelt - in a state she hadn't seen it in in years, even - Beechfang didn't hesitate to approach. "They let you in here too?" She couldn't help being a little snarky. "I was afraid you wouldn't be here, after..." Beechfang shook her head.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 2986

PostSubject: Re: It's Been Awhile [Bloodstrike]   It's Been Awhile [Bloodstrike] EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024 - 16:27

Bloodstrike watched Beechfang enter Silverpelt, but he gave her room to adjust to her surroundings. Something about being both immortal and dead had done wonders for the old tom's patience. When she was ready to seek him out, she found him fairly quickly. He chuckled, a light, soft sound that would never have belonged to the scarred tom she'd grown accustomed to seeing for most of her life.

"If they let you in, I am undoubtedly safe. It's good to be able to talk to you again Beechfang." He leaned his head forward and touched his head to her's. "I guess if Dawnhawk is allowed a second chance, anything is possible. I was so afraid everything would fall apart once I left but... life really does just go on, for better or for worse."

He sat down calmly, though if she wanted to roam around, he'd gladly do that as well. There was no pressure to do anything here. "It wasn't pleasant, watching everything happen the way it did, but oddly enough I don't feel anger like I normally would. I am happy that you are here, and my heart aches for those that will mourn you. I feel better here. I hope you will too."

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 2 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5641

PostSubject: Re: It's Been Awhile [Bloodstrike]   It's Been Awhile [Bloodstrike] EmptyTue 16 Apr 2024 - 10:46

A purr rumbled in Beechfang's chest at her father's greeting. "Missed you too." She merely rolled her eyes at his response to her. That they were both here seemed like a small miracle in itself, but he certainly wasn't wrong about second chances. If Dawnhawk had gotten one, so had they. "That will forever be the strangest decision I ever encountered. I still don't understand it."

"I was waiting for things to go wrong. I expected it, even. And then they didn't." Well, they had. But they hadn't. At least, Falconmoon... Dawnhawk, hadn't. She still wasn't sure but she had opted to try and do the right thing... What she hoped was the right thing.

"Unpleasant as it was, I guess we did sort of sign ourselves up for that possibility." She mourned for her daughters most of all, who had dealt with the consequences just as she did. "And I accepted it when I agreed to come back." She had gone down fighting, and had given Perchstar a run for it, too. Better than dying alone somewhere in twolegplace, or her body rotting in the elder's den.

Her father's admission was a strange one to hear, but Beechfang was glad of it. "We've been angry enough for a few lifetimes, haven't we?" Falconmoon, being accepted back into Skyclan, the war... Her time as an exile had given her plenty to think about. "I had enough time to reflect, I think... And staying angry wasn't doing anything for me."

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Been Awhile [Bloodstrike]   It's Been Awhile [Bloodstrike] Empty

Back to top Go down

It's Been Awhile [Bloodstrike]
Page 1 of 1