Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Rabbitkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 698

Rabbitkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Rabbitkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Rabbitkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 13 Mar 2024 - 6:29

Honeydew

Honeydew had waited for the evening patrol to get back, pacing around the Tallbranch, playing over and over in her head what she was going to say when she called forth the clan to gather around her. My first ever apprentice ceremony, she pondered, I have to make it perfect.

As the hustle and hustle of the camp began to wind down, and both warriors and apprentices began to relax their weary muscles, Honeydew decided that it was time. She resolutely took her place at the foot of the Tallbranch and cleared her throat.

"Please let all cats old enough to climb the trees gather beneath the Tallbranch for a Clan meeting!" the small cream deputy yowled, surprised at the sound of the words as they passed her own whiskers. The words she'd heard so many times, but never expected to be the ones to call the clan summons herself one day. Honeydew did her best to keep her head and tail held high as she watched dozens of curious eyes flicker her way. She sought out one pair of eyes in particular, coming from the direction of the nursery.

name. uwubers timezone. EST discord. @ uwubers code.kiikko

Love Letter to WCC
Back to top Go down
chazend

chazend

Characters : | Rabbitkit ???? |
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: Rabbitkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Rabbitkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 13 Mar 2024 - 8:04

Rabbitkit wished the ground would open up and swallow her whole.

The sudden yowl of Honeydew had her fur standing on end, a brief ripple of her pelt making the skin beneath it itch. Cats began to emerge from their dens, her clan-mates padding carefully over towards the Tallbranch where Honeydew stood at the base of it with a high chin and strong eyes.

Rabbitkit was completely content with staying within the safety of the nursery, frozen to the world, but her mother simply wouldn’t allow it and came over to gently nudge at her back with her muzzle, giving her a reassuring lick along the top of her head.

With a shaking inhale, Rabbitkit stepped forth from the nursery with a raised head, trying her very best to appear as strong as Honeydew. She took her place near the front of the crowd, hating the many pairs of eyes that watched her every movement.

verychuu

Characters : bubblenose, thymelight, smallfawn, pantherpounce, cardinalkit
Clan/Rank : rc warrior, skc mc, skc permaqueen, wc warrior, sc kit
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 974

PostSubject: Re: Rabbitkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Rabbitkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 13 Mar 2024 - 8:04

All Hail SkyClan's Resident Disney Princess
thymelight
No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing.
Thymelight ducked out of the medicine den and quietly sat near its entrance to watch the ceremony. Her eyes scanned the crowd until she finally found Rabbitkit, the lucky kit of the day who would be earning her apprentice name, and a soft smile spread on her maw. She hoped that she would be given a kind mentor who would show her the ropes while also taking note of her timid personality. The medicine cat was also proud of Honeydew, who she briefly glanced at on top of the Tallbranch with a friendly nod of encouragement, and the fact that this was her first ceremony.
the dream that you wish will come true.

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』
Back to top Go down
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rabbitkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Rabbitkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 15 Mar 2024 - 21:10

Honeydew

Honeydew's blue gaze found the kit in question. Her heart filled with pride as Rabbitkit approached the front of the crowd, clearly aware of her purpose in this particular clan meeting, her head held high. She could sense the little she-kit's nervousness, and would do her best to make her ceremony a good memory.

Honeydew waited until the majority of their available clanmates had gathered before speaking.
"Today is a very special day for SkyClan," she began, her gaze sweeping out over the crowd. "Just as newleaf ushers in new growth for the forest, new apprentices also symbolize growth for SkyClan." Her eyes once again found Rabbitkit, open and welcoming. "Rabbitkit," she mewed more softly, "please step forward."

Love Letter to WCC
Back to top Go down
chazend

chazend

Characters : | Rabbitkit ???? |
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: Rabbitkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Rabbitkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 16 Mar 2024 - 19:57

A lump was lodged in Rabbitkits throat, hard and nearly choking her as she fought back a cough and inhaled deeply, the effort to keep her chin up monumental with the added attention on her rippling pelt. Her ears twitched, light-grey eyes squinting and briefly glancing back towards her mother who gave her a reassuring nod and subsequently to Thymelight who she could make out seated near the medicine den.

If she fainted now with Thymelight watching, she'd never get over the embarrassment.

So, swallowing the lump in her throat, Rabbitkit took a weary step forth, followed by another and another, and then several more until she was only a few tail-lengths away from the powerful form of Honeydew. With a short bow of her head, she nervously licked at the already damp fur around her maw, hoping to Starclan she didn't look unkempt.

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rabbitkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Rabbitkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 17 Mar 2024 - 10:11

Honeydew

Honeydew looked down at the little kit, a flutter in her heart as she identified with Rabbitkit's nervousness. And yet she is being so brave, she considered. She will grow into a wonderful SkyClan warrior. She smiled down at the to-be apprentice as she began to speak the famous ceremonial words.

"Rabbitkit," she began, projecting her voice around the clearing, "You have reached the age of six moons, and thus it is time you became an apprentice. From now until you earn your warrior name, you will be known as Rabbitpaw. Your mentor will be Bubblebeam."

The deputy lowered her head, meeting the new apprentice's shy gaze. "Bubblebeam will be a great mentor for you," she mewed quietly, "and I know you will make SkyClan proud." Honeydew blinked warmly at Rabbitpaw, and looked out across the sea of faces, beckoning Bubblebeam forward to touch noses with her new apprentice.

Love Letter to WCC
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: Rabbitkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Rabbitkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 17 Mar 2024 - 11:41

Bubblebeam attended most ceremonies, but this one was special--it was the first that Honeydew would ever conduct. She left where she'd been sitting by the fresh-kill pile and instead made her way over to join the quickly-forming crowd. As she caught sight of Thymelight, she walked over to sit by her sister, offering her a smile. It was nice to have someone to sit with no matter what. How long is this going to last? What if you... She blinked away the unwelcome thought. There wasn't any point in thinking about those things, especially not right now. This was a moment to be happy for Honeydew. So she would be. She sat back, content to simply listen.

"Your mentor will be Bubblebeam."

The blue-furred warrior felt her eyes widen in surprise. That hadn't been what she was expecting. It shouldn't have come as such a shock--there were many warriors who were younger than her, so it made sense that she would get an apprentice to teach eventually. But why me? I'm not the best at hunting, and I'm really bad at fighting. What if I'm a horrible mentor? The thoughts, as well as a reminder of the traitorous thinking she'd already been doing, made her stomach churn with nausea. But still Bubblebeam swallowed back her fear and got up, padding slowly to the center of camp beneath the Tallbranch where Rabbitpaw was waiting. The young apprentice looked half-terrified as well, a far cry from her own excitement during her long-ago apprentice ceremony. Well, however long I'm here... maybe I can help make her life a little bit easier in some way. I hope. Awkwardly, she bent down and touched her nose to the small she-cat's. Hopefully, the scar on her face wouldn't scare Rabbitpaw further. "It's nice to meet you, Rabbitpaw," she said, doing her best to smile. "We'll start training first thing tomorrow, okay?"

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rabbitkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Rabbitkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Rabbitkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1