Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Chasing Hares In Our Dreams[C]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living: [T]awnyshadow, [So]otstorm, [A]jex, [Q]uillsplash, [Sh]atteredsky, [J]uniperpaw Dead: Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC) Missing: Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [T]ShadowClan T5 Elder [So]WindClan T5 Deputy [A]T4 Rouge/"Captain" [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [Sh]SkyClan T3 Warrior [J]ShadowClan Apprentice
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3210

Chasing Hares In Our Dreams[C] Empty
PostSubject: Chasing Hares In Our Dreams[C]   Chasing Hares In Our Dreams[C] EmptyWed 13 Mar 2024 - 0:05

I don’t feel sorry for what I have done; I feel sorry for the people who do

Harespring. The only reason he hadn't killed Beechfang while he had the chance. Because his little brother cared for his mentor, and Shatteredsky had swore to the moon and beyond to keep his littermates safe and happy. It didn't matter that Harespring hated his guts; Shatteredsky would just have to keep trying. Beechfang was dead now, but Harespring was still wounded, and he hadn't helped at all. He'd try, though, even if he still failed. They were siblings; Harespring couldn't get rid of him so easily.

"Harespring," Shatteredsky called out his brother's name as he was about to leave camp, "Where are you going? Mind if I come along?" He took care to keep his tone low, soft, if you will, and as he approached his brother he lowered his head ever so slightly. "I've yet to have the chance to congratulate you proper for your name, brother," He added. Sure, he had been at Harespring's warrior ceremony, but there was loads of other cats around, so it didn't count.

Bird | Quillsplash ♂/ShadowClan T4 Warrior/#802318
Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
Sootstorm ♂/Windclan T5 Deputy/#00cc00
Tawnyshadow ♀/Shadowclan T5 Elder/#993300*
Shatteredsky ♂/SkyClan T3 Warrior/#99ccff(not pictured)
Juniperpaw ♀/ShadowClan Apprentice/#B9ABB2(not pictured)
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down

Chasing Hares In Our Dreams[C]
Page 1 of 1