Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

We're Still Siblings[C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living: [T]awnyshadow, [So]otstorm, [A]jex, [Q]uillsplash, [Sh]atteredsky, [J]uniperpaw Dead: Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC) Missing: Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [T]ShadowClan T5 Elder [So]WindClan T5 Deputy [A]T4 Rouge/"Captain" [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [Sh]SkyClan T3 Warrior [J]ShadowClan Apprentice
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3210

We're Still Siblings[C] Empty
PostSubject: We're Still Siblings[C]   We're Still Siblings[C] EmptyWed 13 Mar 2024 - 0:05

I don’t feel sorry for what I have done; I feel sorry for the people who do

In the days that followed Honeydew's promotion, she seemed... distant. As if she no longer wished to speak to him, or even look at him. Shatteredsky didn't often feel lonely, but this time round it weighed him down like a hundred boulders. She seemed desperate to be rid of him. Why? What changed? Where did he go wrong? The tom fought endlessly to be by her side for every patrol, but that only seemed to make her push him away more. It made his blood boil, knowing that the one cat he would throw his life away for was treating him like crow-food. To be thrown away once there was better pickings... no, Honeydew wouldn't do that. She was perfect. This must be one of Wolfstar's tricks, to get his sister to avoid the only cat who still cared for her.

At last, they were on a patrol together. A hunting patrol, but hunting was the last thing on his mind. "Honeydew," he called out her name softly, pleading for her to look at him. Was she mad at him? What did he do to make her mad? Why wasn't she looking at him? Why wasn't she looking at him? WHY WASN'T SHE-- "Honeydew!" He snapped, louder, fiercer, angrier, before that faded back to his pleading expression. "Why are you mad?" He asked, gently, a far cry from the anger that had exploded from him mere heartbeats before.

Bird | Quillsplash ♂/ShadowClan T4 Warrior/#802318
Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
Sootstorm ♂/Windclan T5 Deputy/#00cc00
Tawnyshadow ♀/Shadowclan T5 Elder/#993300*
Shatteredsky ♂/SkyClan T3 Warrior/#99ccff(not pictured)
Juniperpaw ♀/ShadowClan Apprentice/#B9ABB2(not pictured)
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 698

PostSubject: Re: We're Still Siblings[C]   We're Still Siblings[C] EmptyThu 14 Mar 2024 - 16:59

Honeydew

Honeydew had been yanked from her train of thought by Shatteredsky yowling at her. She nearly jumped out of her pelt, and she turned to face her brother with huge, bewildered blue orbs. Why does he look so upset? So... hurt? Her eyes darted back and forth in mild panic. Did something happen? But it was evident that nothing was happening, and it was just the two of them together in the forest. Her heartbeat began to slow, but the claws of anxiety still held her heart.

Why are you mad?

Mad? Honeydew wondered, shaking her head.
"I'm sorry, Shatteredsky," she mewed, finally returning to the present. "I'm not mad. What have I done to make you think so?" Her tone was genuine, and gentle as always, her ears pinned to her head.

name. uwubers timezone. EST discord. @ uwubers code.kiikko

Love Letter to WCC
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living: [T]awnyshadow, [So]otstorm, [A]jex, [Q]uillsplash, [Sh]atteredsky, [J]uniperpaw Dead: Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC) Missing: Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [T]ShadowClan T5 Elder [So]WindClan T5 Deputy [A]T4 Rouge/"Captain" [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [Sh]SkyClan T3 Warrior [J]ShadowClan Apprentice
Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: We're Still Siblings[C]   We're Still Siblings[C] EmptySat 16 Mar 2024 - 8:24

He had startled her. Shatteredsky gave a quick apology, speaking on instinct rather than will. She was surprised that he thought that she was mad at him. Had she not been? "I called your name twice. I thought you were ignoring me, but it seems that you were just thinking about something," He explained, concious of how silly it sounded once it left him. How could he explain the anger that had surged in him moments ago? Would Honeydew even understand? "You've been avoiding me since you became deputy. You look at me like I'm some sort of monster, like I'll tear out the throats of everyone around us at any moment," Shatteredsky pressed, anger slowly creeping into his voice once more, "You act like you don't know me. You act like we didn't grow up together. You act like I didn't try my best to be there for you when we were younger. Why? Dear sister, why do you no longer know me?"

Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 698

PostSubject: Re: We're Still Siblings[C]   We're Still Siblings[C] EmptySun 17 Mar 2024 - 10:23

Honeydew

Honeydew listened intently as her brother spoke, his words echoing eerily similar to Brackendawn's not so long ago. Her tail twitched and she thought hard. Where have I been going wrong? she wondered. My littermates think I don't care about them anymore.

"Perhaps I've been distant, lately," she offered. "I promise I wasn't ignoring you on purpose. I've just got a lot on my mind lately. I'm sorry, Shatteredsky," she apologized. "My attention has been split in so many different directions since I was appointed deputy. I have to think about so many things now - things I never thought would ever be my job to think of - and I hardly know what I'm doing," she explained. "I thought I've been doing my best, but it's apprent that it's caused me to be lacking in my relationships with both you and Brackendawn."

She hung her head shamefully as he continued. A monster? Of course not...
"I don't think you're a monster, Shatteredsky," she mewed. He's nothing like Sunfire. "Though I do worry about you, sometimes," she admitted. "I can't forget how you threatened to kill Wolfblossom - I mean Wolfstar - twice, recently. That really bothered me, Shatteredsky," she met his eyes again, evenly this time, and unflinching. "That's our grandmother, you know. She's our family, too. How could you say you'd kill her? Do you have any idea how frightening that is to hear?" Honeydew shook her head. "I don't want to believe you meant what you said. I sincerely hope you didn't. I hope you wouldn't raise a claw against your own kin, or a clanmate, or your own leader, for StarClan's sake."

She waited to hear her brother's response. How will he respond? she wondered, now that I've brought the problem into the open?

name. uwubers timezone. EST discord. @ uwubers code.kiikko

Love Letter to WCC
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: We're Still Siblings[C]   We're Still Siblings[C] EmptyFri 29 Mar 2024 - 0:20

Shatteredsky's expression softened for a heartbeat, but turned a steely cold at the mention of Wolfstar. "She deserves death, if she'd endanger her clanmates that she claims to love so much," He spoke, then moved forward to nuzzle his sister's cheek, "I hate how she stood by and let Birdstar send you to war knowing you were just named a warrior. And I hate how she continued to put your life in danger just because she was as young as you when she became deputy." he drew away to look in his sister's eyes. "Do you remember when we were kits, and I promised to always take care of you?" He prompted softly, "I'm just being a good brother, Honeydew. I'll protect you, even if that meant killing Wolfstar, I'd do it in a heartbeat. You don't deserve pain, my dear sister." His expression shifted to show one of pain. "Even if you would never look me in the eye again... I'll do everything in my power to keep you safe. So please, Honeydew, please look at me now and promise me that you'll be safe. Because I won't stop my claws if you get hurt." He buried his muzzle in his sister's neck, breathing in her sweet scent. "I won't leave you like Thornstalker and Falconmoon did. I'll always be by your side, Honeydew, I swear on my life and more."

Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're Still Siblings[C]   We're Still Siblings[C] Empty

Back to top Go down

We're Still Siblings[C]
Page 1 of 1