Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

clawing out my eyes so everything i see won't remind me of you [c]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

clawing out my eyes so everything i see won't remind me of you [c] Empty
PostSubject: clawing out my eyes so everything i see won't remind me of you [c]   clawing out my eyes so everything i see won't remind me of you [c] EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 6:34 pm

Cloudypetal was fascinated by Sycamorepaw. She loved the concept of life outside of the clans. What did they believe in? Who were they? This was an opportunity to learn about that without causing another gaping hole in her heart. It caused her to cringe - as though her brother had struck her other ear.

The sun had just risen, casting a golden glow across the vast moorland, causing the snow to glitter. The sky was a canvas of soft blues and wisps of white clouds. She had ducked into the apprentice's den, inviting Scyamorepaw on a hunting patrol with her. She was curious not only about him but Sleepyhollow's guidance. She led them to the lone stump, eyes sparkling with excitement and her tail held high.

"Has Sleepyhollow taught you how to hunt yet?" She mewed, unsure of where he was at in his training.
Back to top Go down
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Characters : Larkshine - Shadowclan //// Myrtlebloom - Skyclan //// Sycamorepaw - Windclan
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan - Tier 2 Warrior //// Skyclan - Tier 2 Warrior //// Windclan - Apprentice
Pisces Snake
Number of posts : 317

PostSubject: Re: clawing out my eyes so everything i see won't remind me of you [c]   clawing out my eyes so everything i see won't remind me of you [c] EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 3:15 am

Sycamorepaw
Apprentice | Windclan | He/Him

Sycamorepaw blinked the sleep out of his eyes as he heard an unfamiliar voice call out his new name. He crawled out of the apprentice den and saw Cloudypetal waiting for him. He had seen her a few times and caught her name once when another cat called out to her. Before he could say anything, the she cat was beaconing him to follow her. Sycamorepaw padded after her wondering where they were going.

Once they got to Lone stump, the tom tried to look for the camp again like he had with Oatpaw, but he still had no luck spotting it. “She has not!” Sycamorepaw turned his attention to the calico. He was curious why she had taken an interest in him, but then again he was also excited that he may get to try his paw at hunting. “My first few attempts before I came to Windclan, didn’t go well. If it wasn’t for Sleepyhollow, I probably would’ve starved!” He exclaimed wagging his tail slightly with amusement. It was funny now, but it was terrifying before.

Discord: ChaoticCrow | Timezone: Mountain Daylight Time (MDT) | Code (c) Kieer

Myrtlebloom of Skyclan Art:

Sycamorepaw of Windclan Art:

Last edited by ChaoticCrow on Wed Mar 27, 2024 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: clawing out my eyes so everything i see won't remind me of you [c]   clawing out my eyes so everything i see won't remind me of you [c] EmptyWed Mar 27, 2024 4:03 pm

Cloudypetal
T3 Warrior | WindClan | she/her

Cloudypetal's ears perked at Scyamorepaw's words, and her gaze softened. She didn't anticipate such a dire beginning for the young tom. She hardly knew anything about him at all.

"I'm glad you found your way to WindClan then," She mewed, her voice soft and sincere. "We take care of our own. I'll make sure you become a skilled hunter in no time, and you'll never have to worry about another hungry night again." She touched the tip of her tail to his shoulder, in hopes it would be reassuring.

But, she was curious - she wasn't going to hesitate to learn a little bit more about his life. It was going to be hidden expertly, though. "What about your parents?"  She mewed softly, adding. "Did they teach you how to do a proper crouch?"

She immediately dropped into a crouch of her own to demonstrate. If Sleepyhollow had yet to take this apprentice hunting, it's unlikely he knows the proper techniques. "Make sure your belly doesn't touch the ground and focus on your breathing. Think of yourself as part of the moor - a silent shadow slipping through the grass! That helps me."

discord: kieer  | timezone: EST (UTC -5) | code (c) kieer
Back to top Go down
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Characters : Larkshine - Shadowclan //// Myrtlebloom - Skyclan //// Sycamorepaw - Windclan
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan - Tier 2 Warrior //// Skyclan - Tier 2 Warrior //// Windclan - Apprentice
Pisces Snake

PostSubject: Re: clawing out my eyes so everything i see won't remind me of you [c]   clawing out my eyes so everything i see won't remind me of you [c] EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 4:41 pm

Sycamorepaw

“I’m glad I made it to Windclan too!” Sycamorepaw purred as he looked up at the beautiful tortoiseshell cat. She seemed kind and caring and that made the young tom feel more comfortable. A smile quickly formed on his face when she mentioned hunting and showed him how to crouch. He was excited and followed the molly into a crouch. It was kind of sloppy at first but the more he wiggled the better his form was.

Once he was confident in his stance, he turned his attention back to Cloudypetal. “I don’t really remember my parents. I remember the strong smell of my mother and a faint smell of my father.” He paused for a moment before continuing. “My mother had a beautiful white coat, that was so long and shiny. I don’t know about my father though.” Sycamorepaw looked down at the ground.

Most of the cats in the clan knew their parents. Why could he not really remember his? “I-I think I don’t remember them because the other two-legs took me from them.” Sycamorepaw’s voice cracked slightly as he spoke, and tears wailed up in his eyes. What had he really missed out on? The parents of the clan cats taught their kits how to survive in the wild and he knew nothing. His previous life all he needed to know was what time the food was brought to him and where his box was to potty in. ‘Would my parents even know how to live in the wild?’ A tear streamed down his face, at the realization, Kitty pets really are so much different than wild cats.

Discord: ChaoticCrow  | Timezone: Mountain Daylight Time (MDT) | Code (c) Kieer
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: clawing out my eyes so everything i see won't remind me of you [c]   clawing out my eyes so everything i see won't remind me of you [c] EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:29 am

Cloudypetal
T3 Warrior | WindClan | she/her

Cloudypetal watched him mimic her crouch - undoubtedly, there was potential within him, desperate to be nurtured and honed. Why did Galestorm feel otherwise about these cats? It didn't make sense. He was as capable as any apprentice despite his past.

As tears welled up in Sycamorepaw's eyes and he began speaking about his parents, her mismatched gaze continued to soften and her ears flattened. Oh Cloudypetal... What did you do? She lifted from her crouch and listened - the best she could do in the moment. To not remember one's own kin - to be taken away from them by Twolegs... It was a fate no cat deserved. She approached him gently, resting her bushy tail comfortingly on his shoulder.

"It's okay, Sycamorepaw," She murmured softly, touching her nose gently to his ear. "You may have not started the same as clan-born kittens, but it does not prevent you from being a strong WindClan warrior. If any cat says otherwise, they'll have to answer to me." She purred softly. She believed that, and she'd protect his honor without a second thought.

"You're here now. One of us. And as for your parents... they may have not taught you the ways of the wild, but they gave you life. That's something to cherish." She added. She only hoped she was saying the right thing, at the right time.

discord: kieer  | timezone: EST (UTC -5) | code (c) kieer
Back to top Go down
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Pisces Snake

PostSubject: Re: clawing out my eyes so everything i see won't remind me of you [c]   clawing out my eyes so everything i see won't remind me of you [c] EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 10:44 pm

Sycamorepaw

Sycamorepaw sniffed as the molly draped her tail over his shoulders and smiled up at her. She barely knew the young tom and she was so kind to him. A purr started to rattle in his chest, ‘One of them’. The young apprentice had never felt more welcomed into the can than he did now, other than when he was with Oatfluff. “Thank you.” He softly mewed before standing up.

He dropped back down into a crouch and looked at Cloudypetal. The tears that were in his eyes had disappeared and they sparkled with ambition once more. “Should we continue?”

Discord: ChaoticCrow | Timezone: Mountain Daylight Time (MDT) | Code (c) Kieer

Myrtlebloom of Skyclan Art:

Sycamorepaw of Windclan Art:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: clawing out my eyes so everything i see won't remind me of you [c]   clawing out my eyes so everything i see won't remind me of you [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

clawing out my eyes so everything i see won't remind me of you [c]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Territory :: Lone Stump-
Jump to: