Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

you're clawing at the corner of my heart [c]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

you're clawing at the corner of my heart [c] Empty
PostSubject: you're clawing at the corner of my heart [c]   you're clawing at the corner of my heart [c] EmptySat 3 Feb 2024 - 6:38

Out of all of WindClan's newest kits Cloudypetal had met, there was one that was the most strikingly unique from all of the others: Gentlekit. He was extremely reserved, anxious and he spoke in a whisper. It made her heart warm, reminding her of herself as a kit. She remembered how kind Tigerstar and Sootstorm had been to her and Galekit back then, and she knew immediately what she had to do.

Approaching the nursery with a freshly killed mouse in tow, she ducked her head into the cozy den. "Gentlekit," She called softly, her voice as gentle as the winter breeze. "would you like to share a meal with me?"
Back to top Go down
Qrow

Qrow

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: you're clawing at the corner of my heart [c]   you're clawing at the corner of my heart [c] EmptySun 11 Feb 2024 - 20:57

Just past sunhigh, when Gentlekit was winding down from playing with the other kits, they got a visitor. One of the warriors from our clan, Cloudypetal, was here with freshkill. He picked up on the smell of freshly killed mouse. He didn't think it was for him, and when she asked him to share the meal his tail flicked excitedly.

"Yes I would, but why do you want to share it with me?" He asked curiously. Gentlekit hasn't gotten around much to meeting any of the warriors, but he was excited to try freshkill for the first time. When my mom wakes up, I'll have so much to tell her about.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: you're clawing at the corner of my heart [c]   you're clawing at the corner of my heart [c] EmptySun 11 Feb 2024 - 21:19

As Gentlekit's eyes lit up with a mixture of curiosity and excitement, she couldn't help but smile wide. She released a soft laugh as he questioned her motives, being taken off-guard. Cloudypetal joined him under the protective shelter of the gorse wall, settling down near him - the freshly killed mouse placed between them.

"Well, Gentlekit..." She began, her gaze softening. "You remind me of myself a lot, especially as a kit. When I was young, Tigerstar and Sootstorm were there for me. I want to be that for you, too."

She nudged the mouse towards him, encouraging him to take the first bite. "WindClan, is - well - a large family. We look out for each other." Her voice dropped to a whisper, and she dramatically looked around for other cats before continuing.  "...Plus, I heard that freshkill tastes even better when you share it with a friend."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: you're clawing at the corner of my heart [c]   you're clawing at the corner of my heart [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

you're clawing at the corner of my heart [c]
Page 1 of 1