Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

you remind me... [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4; Rogue T1
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 3010

you remind me... [c] Empty
PostSubject: you remind me... [c]   you remind me... [c] EmptyThu Mar 28, 2024 11:16 pm

Pineblossom

Pineblossom wasn’t sure why she was visiting the nursery more as of late. Perhaps it was because of the newer litters that brought new life into their clan, and so Pineblossom was curious about them. Perhaps it was because she missed when she was here with her own kits, even I that was only a few moons ago. Perhaps it was no reason at all, she just happened by here more often for no reason at all. Regardless of the reason, she found herself greeting another new face that she didn’t know that well yet. At first glance, the little she-cat looked a lot like Nightstalker had with her dark pelt and lighter speclked patches…but she saw his face often, including in the apprentice that bore his prefix. Pineblossom realized only after a long moment that she had been staring at Frecklekit and she looked away, hoping she had not made the kit uncomfortable.
ShadowClan • Tier 5 • She/Her • 70 | 160 • #6699ff
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 | image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards  ❊  Codes
Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

PostSubject: Re: you remind me... [c]   you remind me... [c] EmptyThu Mar 28, 2024 11:57 pm

Paws pushed dirt and moss absent-mindedly, black and white paws turning a light grey with the dust and muck. Frecklekit's fur was growing hot with the absent scrutiny a brown and white she-cat was giving her. Blue eyes slowly changing to amber looked from her 'trying-to-look-busy-pile' to the she-cat and then back again, her ears slowly flattening and her maw pressing firmly all the while her eyes slowly started with mist with anxious tears. After what seemed like moons, the strange she-cat shifted her blue-eyed gaze away and Frecklekit felt near-instant relief now that the scrutiny was removed. Swiftly, Frecklekit dispersed her 'look-busy-pile' and with an urgency leapt behind a pile of bedding that had not been removed from the camp, peaking over it to look at the she-cat with suspicion, furrowed brows, and flat ears.

you remind me... [c] Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Nightstalker Tier 5 Warrior of Shadowclan
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4; Rogue T1
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 3010

PostSubject: Re: you remind me... [c]   you remind me... [c] EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 3:13 pm

Pineblossom

Frecklekit’s sudden movement made Pineblossom’s ears raise with alarm. She could see the alarm and worry on Frecklekit’s expression and guilt poked at her in her chest. She truly hadn’t meant to stare or worry the kit, but she could not simply walk away now. The last thing she wanted was to accidentally make a kit think that she was a threat somehow.

She approached Frecklekit in the nursery and said, “I’m sorry if I frightened you, little one. I’m afraid I got lost in my own thoughts and didn’t realize I was staring. Are you alright?”
ShadowClan • Tier 5 • She/Her • 70 | 160 • #6699ff
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 | image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699