Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Mischief is Afoot (c)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

Mischief is Afoot (c) Empty
PostSubject: Mischief is Afoot (c)   Mischief is Afoot (c) EmptyMon 4 Mar 2024 - 20:10

Featherkit let out a great big sigh as she laid flat on her back in the camp clearing, gazing up at the clouds high above.  Today had been so boring, there was nothing new to look at anywhere in the camp.  Literally nothing, trust her.  Every nook and cranny had been searched top to bottom - well, except Perchstar's den.  That would just be rude to go sniffing around such a place.  However, a thought kept crossing her mind.  A spontaneous, mischievous, code-breaking thought.  Should she do it?  The little she-cat's face darkened as she weighed the risks and rewards of this potential endeavor.  I mean, it is against the rules...Mom and Dad will probably get mad at me...maybe even Perchstar and Poppyshine.  But...  Gazing beyond the camp walls, Featherkit's sky-blue eyes sparkled with excitement.  Her tiny claws carved into the ground, and fluffy ears began twitching.  I want to see what's out there!  Mom and Dad won't stay angry, I always get out of trouble when I bat my eyes just right and make that oh-so-cute face.  Perchstar...don't worry about her.  Let's do this!

Her mind made up, Featherkit leaped to her paws and made a beeline to the apprentice's den.  She knew that there was a small hole in the reeds and brambles behind there, just big enough for her to squeeze through.  She knew that this had to look natural though, like she was just casually taking a walk by the apprentice's den to...umm, talk to someone?  Yeah, that's it.  (She didn't know any apprentices yet.)  Pausing beside the entrance, Featherkit got a good look at the camp.  It was mid-afternoon, and most cats were either resting in their dens, on patrol, or eating.  Once she was sure that no cats were looking her way, Featherkit slipped behind the den wall and shimmied her way to the hole, purring to herself all the way.  Her plan was foolproof, surely.  Who could catch her now?  She was too proud of her brilliance and distracted by finding the hole to notice another small body had followed her behind the den.

Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderpaw, [T]Thistlekit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2274

PostSubject: Re: Mischief is Afoot (c)   Mischief is Afoot (c) EmptyMon 4 Mar 2024 - 20:43

Elmkit
Kit | RiverClan | He/Him

"I would give up everything in the world for you."

Featherkit wasn't the only kit finding herself bored. There was only so much entertainment Elmkit could get from catching random bugs. And he figured he got stung by enough bees that it stopped being fun anyway. (He was going to need to talk to Littlesplash about that eventually. The bee stings were starting to itch.)

But the look in his denmate's eyes did not escape his notice. She was plotting something. Littlesplash could wait, there was more important things to do now. And so Elmkit followed Featherkit to.... the apprentice den? He never talked to any of the apprentices, was there something interesting in there that he didn't know about?

He kept himself hidden as he followed Featherkit, staying as quiet as he could, until he, too, saw the hole. Oh the way his eyes sparkled as all of a sudden he appeared behind the other kit. "Are you escaping camp? Can I come?" At least he had the forethought to keep his voice down, although a small part of him hoped that he had managed to scare Featherkit as well. It would be funny if he actually managed to sneak up to her.

After all, they were both there looking for a bit of fun and excitement, weren't they?

discord: karunamaya | timezone: edt | code (c) kieer | images: 1 2

Mischief is Afoot (c) SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | #4E5A64
Adderpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #99b586 (Forest) #1e5c2f (Feral) (Not Pictured)
Thistlekit | WindClan Kit | #c0673a (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Last edited by Karuna on Thu 21 Mar 2024 - 23:57; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Mischief is Afoot (c)   Mischief is Afoot (c) EmptyMon 4 Mar 2024 - 21:58

Featherkit's entire body flinched and froze for a moment at the unexpected sound of Elmkit's voice right behind her, and the creamy tabby jolted around in the small space to face her friend.  "Great StarClan Elmkit, you scared the daylights out of me!  Did you have to sneak so close?"  Cuffing the tom gently on the ear, the little she-kit rolled her eyes, but there was an amused smile on her face to counteract her annoyance.  Now that she thought about it, having a friend come along would make this adventure even better, and she knew that Elmkit wasn't going to be a scardy cat about anything.  He was brave, like her.  "Yes, and of course you can come.  Just promise that, if we get in trouble, you won't pin it all on me, okay?  You were the one who asked to come.  We're a team now, if one of us goes down we go down together."

Nodding firmly at her tom-cat friend, Featherkit took one last glance back at the camp before she crouched down and pushed her way through the hole in the reeds, feeling twigs and stems brush against her back as her back legs kicked and pushed her forward.  With one last wiggle, she was free and stood up on the other side of the camp wall.  Mouth hanging open in awe, Featherkit's heart swelled as she took in her surroundings; the river glimmered in the sunlight, the patches of snow on the banks making the landscape look even more heavenly.  Fields, ponds, streams, and willow trees as far as her little blue eyes could see, and she could slowly feel her maw widening into the biggest grin she had ever made.  This was her home, her territory, and it was amazing!  Forcing her eyes away from the sights, Featherkit turned and waited for Elmkit to come through the hole as well, voice purring with excitement.  "Hurry Elmkit, you've got to see this!"

Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15128

PostSubject: Re: Mischief is Afoot (c)   Mischief is Afoot (c) EmptyMon 4 Mar 2024 - 21:58

The member 'RainyHeart' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Camp Invasion Dice' :
Mischief is Afoot (c) Successdice

Mischief is Afoot (c) Mistpe10
Mischief is Afoot (c) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Mischief is Afoot (c)   Mischief is Afoot (c) EmptyTue 5 Mar 2024 - 13:58

Elmkit
Kit | RiverClan | He/Him

Elmkit couldn't hold back a cheeky grin, seeing Featherkit startle. "I was just getting close enough so you could hear me when I whispered. Didn't want to bring al-at- attentiton to us." He looked at her with wide, innocent eyes.

Elmkit looked personally affronted at the promise Featherkit asked for. "Oh come on, I ain't gonna sell ya out like that! If any cat asks, it was my idea to come out here. They'll believe that!" After all, even if Featherkit hadn't been sneaking out now, Elmkit 100% would have on his own at one point or another.

Squeezing through the hole after his friend, Elmkit had to stop as he saw the view. He had no idea the world could be so big. And it was all theirs.

He looked at Featherkit, a glow in his eyes. "Last one to the river is crowfood!"

And then he was off, howling with joy all the way down.

discord: karunamaya  | timezone: edt | code (c) kieer | images: 1 2

Art by Copperbeanz

Adderpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #99b586 (Forest) #1e5c2f (Feral) (Not Pictured)

Last edited by Karuna on Thu 21 Mar 2024 - 23:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Mischief is Afoot (c)   Mischief is Afoot (c) EmptyTue 5 Mar 2024 - 21:43

Featherkit watched not-so-patiently as Elmkit pushed his way through the hole, front paws tapping interchangeably against the damp earth.  This was so cool, she was actually outside of camp!  She couldn't wait to tell Creekkit and her other denmates about all this, they would never believe her!  Or maybe they would, and give away their secret...eh, plenty of time to worry about that later!  Featherkit's fluffy tail twitched back and forth as Elmkit made it to the other side, and she crouched down in a play stance.  Before she could suggest their first move though, Elmkit bolted off toward the river, yowling his joy for the world to hear.  Featherkit giggled, and set off at a sprint after the tom kit, calling ahead; "Oh yeah?  Well, last one to get across the river has to go home! Ha!"

Featherkit ran down the hill to where the swirling waters waited, enraptured by the sight of such beauty.  The little pond in camp was nothing compared to this!  She didn't even pay attention to whether she had won the race or not before she jumped into the cold, refreshing water, feeling it soak her legs and belly fur.  Featherkit's eyes glowed with pure joy as she made little waves by kicking her paws, and bent her head to take a few sips.  She considered for a moment, before taking a deep breath and plunging her head underwater.  Opening her eyes, she almost squealed at what she saw, but managed to control herself; rocks and plants were on the riverbed just a few tail-lengths away, a shell nearby her paws, and was that a minnow swimming by?  It was like a whole other world underwater, and Featherkit felt her heart swell.  Wow...I want to stay out here forever!  Grabbing the shell with a paw, Featherkit surfaced and shook the water from her ears, purring over to Elmkit with the shell held firmly in her mouth; "Come look what I found!"

Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Mischief is Afoot (c)   Mischief is Afoot (c) EmptySun 10 Mar 2024 - 20:35

Elmkit
Kit | RiverClan | He/Him

Elmkit grinned as he dove into the water ahead, letting the cold envelop him. Oh, this felt amazing! The sand beneath his paw pads, the water flowing through his fur. The water actually moved! And all on it's own! Was there a StarClan cat at the end of the river splashing to make the waves like he made waves in their pond?

As Featherkit called his name, Elmkit paddled over to see what she had found. "Wow! That is such a big shell! Wanna see what I found?" Elmkit gave a grin that just screamed trouble before bringing up his paws, splashing water onto his friend before quickly retreating. "Bet you can't catch me!"

discord: karunamaya | timezone: edt | code (c) kieer | images: 1 2

Art by Copperbeanz

Last edited by Karuna on Thu 21 Mar 2024 - 23:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Mischief is Afoot (c)   Mischief is Afoot (c) EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024 - 20:06

Featherkit, shell still clutched between her jaws, nodded eagerly as Elmkit offered to show her a find of his own, big blue eyes sparkling like the waters as she leaned closer to her friend.  What had he found?  A fish, maybe, or an eel!  Could it be a shiny stone, oh how she loved those!  However, the only "discovery" that greeted her was the cold feeling of water splashing up her nose as Elmkit sent a big wave of water surging into her face.  

Featherkit's little paws jumped back as she squealed in surprise, making her lose balance in the water and fall onto her side.  This didn't stop her for long though; tossing the shell onto the shoreline with a flick of her head, Featherkit's mouth curved into a vengeful smirk as she crouched down, hindquarters waggling.  "Oh I'm so going to get you for that Elmkit!"  Running as fast as she could through the shallow water, Featherkit leaped through the air toward Elmkit and landed right on top of him, pinning the silly tom down against the pebbles.  With a victorious grin, Featherkit purred; "I pinned ya, whatcha gonna do now?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mischief is Afoot (c)   Mischief is Afoot (c) Empty

Back to top Go down

Mischief is Afoot (c)
Page 1 of 1