Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Where the flowers grow, I go (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1245

Where the flowers grow, I go (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Where the flowers grow, I go (closed)   Where the flowers grow, I go (closed) EmptySun 3 Mar 2024 - 5:29

Though it was considered clan land and harder to reach now, Alethea was in love with their flower fields. Such vibrant colors and smells always wafted around that place, even if she could only stay for a short amount of time she loved every moment of it. Creeping far beyond where the clan cats had laid their scent markers Alethea made her way to the lovely place. All she needed were a few flowers, one for each of Grub's little adorable kittens. If she was lucky she could even try weaving the flowers into something extraordinary. She had once seen a clan cat parading around with a ring of flowers on their head, and as much as she hated to admit it that was a truly wonderful idea. Lost in thought, the young molly didn't even register the paw steps that were close to her, nor the scent that was carried on the wind.

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

Where the flowers grow, I go (closed) Output12                   Where the flowers grow, I go (closed) Output10                          Where the flowers grow, I go (closed) Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Chickenwing

Chickenwing

Characters : Flamethrower
Clan/Rank : Rogue [T1]
Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 1212

Where the flowers grow, I go (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where the flowers grow, I go (closed)   Where the flowers grow, I go (closed) EmptyMon 4 Mar 2024 - 3:00

Seemed like spring was on its way. It was funny, he'd never been here when it first rolled around — the dog in the snow, the icy cold, the choking scent of a twoleg and hands around him had whisked him away. He'd seen the flowers through a window; seen new-leaf — and how long had it been since he'd thought of it as new-leaf — cracking through pavement and felt the warmth of summer radiating off stone and concrete under his paw-pads.

It was downright weird to see it... turning green. And other colours. Even if this was only a temporary warm-snap, it still made his paws tingle, a vaguely hollow feeling in the pit of his gut alongside the aimless restlessness. Should just go and foxing try to make contact with a patrol already. See if there was anyone left.

And what if there wasn't. That was the dung-heap of a question that kept him away. What if there wasn't.

He brushed through the flowers, half-unintentionally avoiding stepping on them — because that would make noise, obviously — a faint scent wafting on the breeze. Well, he'd been looking for prey, but a stranger? It had been a while since he'd caught anyone, only that crazy duo chasing after badgers — which tasted disgusting, thanks, Ajex — may as well see who was strolling around without a care in the world.

Oh, a pretty young she-cat? And an oblivious one at that. He drifted up beside her until he was a few tail-lengths away, quiet paws casually keeping pace as they padded up the rolling hill. She seemed to be looking for something, but if she was after prey she was going around it the wrong way.

Clearing his throat lightly to catch her attention with an upward curve of his maw and a tilt of his head, he broke his silence, flourishing his tail gently. "Hey there, sweetheart. What's a pretty little thing like you doing strolling around these fields?"

pics of me cats:

In order from left to right
Flamethrower
Ded/Missing:
Swansong | Rift | Cleft Spyre | Sablepaw/Lirista | Minkstar | Murkpaw
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/piiec

Where the flowers grow, I go (closed)
Page 1 of 1