Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Big Wide World (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1066

The Big Wide World (Open) Empty
PostSubject: The Big Wide World (Open)   The Big Wide World (Open) EmptyThu 29 Feb 2024 - 17:04

Tinykit pranced out of the den of kits. It was so cramped! He never understood why he needed to stay there, why couldn't he just sleep in a den of his own? He wanted to run and explorer and have the time of his life outside this little camp. Alas, mom said no. Something about danger or something? He wasn't really listening. He trotted along, feeling like the leader of the world, even though he was a kit, and half the size of the average at that.

He felt like an amazing hunter though, he knew he could be. So now, it was time to test his theory... By picking a random spot on the ground and pouncing on in to see if he could catch the little animal he imagined there. Okay, he found a spot with some dead grass. Slowly he crept up (making a bit of noise but prey doesn't pay that much attention right?), and leaped on that unsuspecting little bit of air. "I caught it!" He exclaimed a little too loudly, feeling ever so slightly embarrassed after. He forgot about it in a few seconds, and started trying to catch his little imaginary pieces of prey again, each one miraculously being caught. His tail flicked playfully, having the time of his life.

Echo - Loner - Tier 1 Rogue
Tinypaw - Thunderclan - Apprentice

I don't have new art, so you get the drawings of my old cats :)
Signature done by Arcana and Scarletriver Loki Avatar done by Cocoa!
Back to top Go down
zenpaii
Former Staff
Former Staff
zenpaii

Characters : [♠] ✞ Scorchtalon (W), [♞] ✞ Sootwhisker (SC), [♥] ✞ Sagepaw (W), [♣] Plumleaf (SKC), [♛] Beetleshade (T), [♚] Applespark (SC), [♜] Mudshriek (WC), [T]Tinyshadow (RC), [I]Irispaw (TC), [R]Rainpaw (WC), [S]Spider (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : [♠] ✞ Windclan (T5 Warrior), [♞] ✞ Shadowclan (T3 Warrior), [♥] ✞ Windclan (App), [♣] Skyclan (Tier 2 Hybrid Medicine Cat), [♛] Thunderclan (T5 Warrior), [♚] Shadowclan (T1 Warrior) [♜] Windclan (T2 Warrior), [T] Riverclan (T1 Warrior)
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 651

PostSubject: Re: The Big Wide World (Open)   The Big Wide World (Open) EmptySat 2 Mar 2024 - 9:28

Iriskit sat outside the nursery, enjoying the warmth of the weak sunlight on her fur. She didn't mind the cold weather, it was a welcome change from the stuffiness of the nursery. Her tail flicked idly as she stared up at the blue sky, hardly noticing the other kit prancing out of the nursery until he started shouting his excitement at catching... as a matter of fact, what was he pouncing after? Unable to contain her curiosity and afraid the other kit might be doing something fun without her, she padded over, huffing in disappointment when she saw only empty air being subjected to the small tom's hunting attempts. She had left her sunny spot for nothing! Narrowing her eyes in annoyance, she plopped down nearby.

"Nice catch pipsqueak." She said, sitting back and lazily grooming a tuft of cream-colored fur on her chest. "Not to brag, but I once caught this huge beetle! It was like the size of one of your paws! I bet you could catch one too if you tried!" She blinked encouragingly at the tom.

plotting pages | character profiles
Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Big Wide World (Open)   The Big Wide World (Open) EmptyThu 7 Mar 2024 - 8:15

Tinykit pounced on quite a few patches of air by now, but he wasn't bored. He kept leaping, training for when he would be a warrior. He could already picture it. Being a greatest warrior ever to exist, as he would catch all the biggest and best things. He crept closer to the next set of "prey" he was going to catch, when suddenly a voice broke through his focus.

At first he felt a slight annoyance at the fact that this other cat broke his concentration, but then he looked at the fluffy she-cat and listened to her words and was awestruck by her power to have already actually caught a real live animal. "Whoa," He couldn't help but exclaim. He smiled at the chance to have a new playmate too. "Could you teach me?"

Back to top Go down
zenpaii
Former Staff
Former Staff
zenpaii

Characters : [♠] ✞ Scorchtalon (W), [♞] ✞ Sootwhisker (SC), [♥] ✞ Sagepaw (W), [♣] Plumleaf (SKC), [♛] Beetleshade (T), [♚] Applespark (SC), [♜] Mudshriek (WC), [T]Tinyshadow (RC), [I]Irispaw (TC), [R]Rainpaw (WC), [S]Spider (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : [♠] ✞ Windclan (T5 Warrior), [♞] ✞ Shadowclan (T3 Warrior), [♥] ✞ Windclan (App), [♣] Skyclan (Tier 2 Hybrid Medicine Cat), [♛] Thunderclan (T5 Warrior), [♚] Shadowclan (T1 Warrior) [♜] Windclan (T2 Warrior), [T] Riverclan (T1 Warrior)
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 651

PostSubject: Re: The Big Wide World (Open)   The Big Wide World (Open) EmptyFri 8 Mar 2024 - 16:25

Iriskit's seemingly unwavering confidence faltered when Tinykit asked for a demonstration. Teach him?? As ashamed as she was to admit it, she had caught the bug out of pure luck, prancing around the camp aimlessley and accidentally squashing it. But she wasn't about to tell Tinykit that, not after the awestruck look he'd given her when he learned of her so-called skill.

"Of course I can!" She said breezily, resolving to just wing it. "So the first thing you wanna do is be. fast. Bugs are quick little critters, and the best way to catch them is to just be quicker. Though I suppose that goes for anything really. Anyways, you're gonna wanna be fast, and you're gonna want to be sneaky. Like this!" Iriskit turned and crouched down, creeping forward a few paw steps in her best hunting crouch. To a trained eye her crouch was a bit messy, and her thick fur kept getting snagged on the twigs littering the ground, but to her it was as good as any skilled warrior's.

plotting pages | character profiles
Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Big Wide World (Open)   The Big Wide World (Open) EmptyFri 8 Mar 2024 - 22:09

"Yay!" Tinykit happily exclaimed as the she-cat told him she would teach him. He grinned, attempting to look cool, but instead it looked like a goofy, slightly over excited smile. He watched intently as Iriskit showed her impressive warrior-like skills. There was a little bit of a crunchy sound as her fur hit the sticks, but Tinykit thought she was so quiet and had a brilliant form.

"Oh," He exclaimed, "I think I've been rushing a little too much. I need to start waiting for those little bugs to be very unaware." He followed her stance. A little wobbly at first, but eventually became steady. He glanced over at his friend. His stance was similar to hers, but definitely more wobbly. He didn't understand before that staying in a stance for a while could make a kit so off balance. "Is this okay?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Big Wide World (Open)   The Big Wide World (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Big Wide World (Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: