Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

i take care of it all, it's medicinal [C]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2499

i take care of it all, it's medicinal [C] Empty
PostSubject: i take care of it all, it's medicinal [C]   i take care of it all, it's medicinal [C] EmptyThu 29 Feb 2024 - 4:47

"Left foot in the dark 'cause I'm sunnyside up!"
Fish
T1 Rogue | Rogue | he/him

It was with a limp to his gait that Fish came shuffling through into the Crew's little camp. He'd gotten a bit bigger, and Pop said they could wander now. Fish was always careful not to go far, always keeping the outlying crags in sight so he wouldn't get lost, but his paws were itching to go farther. There was a world beyond their hollow stones: he could hear songbirds, hear strange animals scratching in the dirt, see faraway flowers. Fish wanted to chase the sunrise and catch it in his teeth.

Well-- he did, until he got tangled in a dead thorn bush. A few of its barbs got caught in one of his pads when he tried, yelping, to scramble out of it. It left him with several stinging scratches on his sides too. At least he hadn't gone more than a few paces before getting wrapped up, so the whining walk back to the Crew wasn't far. It felt like his entire lifetime, though. The pain set all of Fish's senses on edge. His head tipped around, letting his nose find the strong scent of Alethea's alcove so he could pick out her den. Once he did, Fish wobbled over as quickly as he could to peer inside.

"Oh, good," he sighed. The large molly was there. Sucking in a deep breath, Fish gathered all of his balance to sprint over to her without falling on the way. He buried himself in her thick-furred side, rubbing his muzzle into his ribs and quietly hissing over how it aggravated his scratches. "Allleetheaa!" Fish wailed. The moment of calm he held while peeking in was gone entirely. Pulling away, he looked up at Alethea with round, miserable eyes and whined, "I have thorns in my paw! And- and look at me!" He brushed the wounded paw over his muzzle, smearing the single drop of blood that welled. Butting his head into her side again, he went on, "You have to use your yucky plants and do something about it!"
profile | playlist | discord: downfive | timezone: est | code (c) kieer

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior