Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Mattress Shopping [O]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2220

Mattress Shopping [O] Empty
PostSubject: Mattress Shopping [O]   Mattress Shopping [O] EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024 - 6:30

Early retirement hardly suited Clovermottle, especially when it was hardly a retirement. It wasn't watching the kits that bothered her, or their games - in fact she found them quite charming - it was the laziness of some of the cats that inhabited the clan that ruined it for her. Really? how was she suppose to rest when it seemed that she had to pick up the slack of the apprentices and warriors around camp that didn't do their daily chores. With an exasperated sigh the queen picked up another bundle of moss, and stalked back towards the nursery. If she were still allowed to perform her warrior duty, she would ensure all these tasks were completed, and then some. It was a wonder they expected anyone to kit in this place, when they didn't even have comfy or fresh bedding. "Here," meowed Clovermottle placing the moss down for anyone that needed it. Yellow eyes flickered back to where she'd come from. "I'm going to get some feathers, make everyone's nests nice and comfy again." Her tail lashed in annoyance, as already she found herself exhausted, out of breath, from such a small breath. "Not that I should have to when there's perfectly capable cats lazing around." she added loudly, hoping someone would at least take note.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Mattress Shopping [O] Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2494

PostSubject: Re: Mattress Shopping [O]   Mattress Shopping [O] EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024 - 6:42

"But I know there's a reason I'm alive."
Rookflight
T3 Warrior | RiverClan | they/he

At the behest of her complaints, Clovermottle was greeted with a willowy shadow taking shape nearby. Rookflight stood silently, their dull yellow eyes drifting between the kits tumbling about and the ornery queen standing over them. Their mouth was full around a collection of bedding materials: clumps of dried moss held gingerly, stray feathers caught between their teeth, the torn strips of a reedstalk. When they seemed satisfied with their prolonged moment of staring, Rookflight dipped their head in a nod and moved closer. "I am sorry," they said around their mouthful, "for being--apparently--late." The tip of their tail twitched once-- a curt display of the flash-irritation over Clovermottle's sharpness, a feeling already gone --before Rookflight stooped to set down the nest materials they'd collected. Rookflight watched the feathers get snatched immediately for play, huffing softly before returning his attention to the queen beside him. "I hope the nursery is well, despite your feelings regarding upkeep. I do not spend much time here anymore. ...of course."
profile | playlist | discord: downfive | timezone: est | code (c) kieer

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!

Last edited by downfive on Fri 22 Mar 2024 - 8:09; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2220

PostSubject: Re: Mattress Shopping [O]   Mattress Shopping [O] EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024 - 18:59

Yellow eyes narrowed at the cat in front of her, their passive aggressive tone less than appreciated. The tortoishell’s tail lashed behind her. “Not all of us are as able bodied as you are, Rookflight.” she snapped, matching their tone. Another sigh escaped her. “But, thank you for doing your job.” She supposed it was a relief to no longer have to trek back and forth, exerting strength she no longer possessed. What Clovermottle would not give to be a warrior again, but surviving the illness had taken that from her, ensuring the other queens and their kits were well accounted for was the best she could do. Relieved from duties that weren’t hers, the queen settled themself into a sitting position beside the bicolour warrior. “Maybe you should spend more time here, the kits always love to see the warriors. I apologise for my harshness… I just appreciate order, and not having to lie down in constant pain.”  The molly watched as several kittens played rough and tumble, making a mess of the bedding both cats had just gathered. “Oh, do they have to be so energetic, I just gathered that!” mewed clovermottle in exasperation, ears falling back against her skull.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Mattress Shopping [O] Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart

Last edited by Midnee on Wed 28 Feb 2024 - 5:15; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2230

PostSubject: Re: Mattress Shopping [O]   Mattress Shopping [O] EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024 - 19:21

Elmkit
Kit | RiverClan | He/Him

"I would give up everything in the world for you."

Elmkit came tumbling over as he realized two new cats had entered the nurdery. Having just been wrestling, he was already filthy. Then again, it wasn't like he worried about the upkeep of his fur. There was always dust and mud caked in his pelt. Oddly enough, he quite liked it that way.

"Clovermottle! Lookie what I found!" On the back of his shoulder, he carried a beetle. "I protected it from the other kits! Aren't I so brave?"

Suddenly, Elmkit tripped, and the beetle flew away as he rolled, landing upside down with his hind paws in the air, right at Clovermottle's paws. And as if to mock him, the beetle decided to land right on his nose.

discord: karunamaya | timezone: edt | code (c) kieer | images: 1 2

Mattress Shopping [O] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mattress Shopping [O]   Mattress Shopping [O] Empty

Back to top Go down

Mattress Shopping [O]
Page 1 of 1