Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

shopping is cheaper than a psychiatrist (c)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moonazyne

moonazyne

Characters : [C]indersky, [W]olfpaw [D]aytrader, [R]yepaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan, T4 Deputy | ShadowClan, Apprentice| T1 Loner | WindClan Apprentice
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 521

shopping is cheaper than a psychiatrist (c) Empty
PostSubject: shopping is cheaper than a psychiatrist (c)   shopping is cheaper than a psychiatrist (c) EmptyThu 6 Jun 2024 - 4:53

Daytrader
I'd rather die my way...

Daytrader was having a slow day in regard to selling and bartering. But so were the quality items. She had mulled over taking a trek, heading out in whatever yonder direction to find more things, more clients. Though she had to admit, this little neck of the woods was starting to grow on her. Strange cats, plentiful little stretches of land that were unclaimed to hunt on. And some that were claimed, but if she was clever about it, they never noticed.

But this was one of the days she was just out for a stroll. Freshly groomed pelt (she had found a lovely rough stone that if she rolled on it the right way it pulled all the nasty loose hairs free), and she had hidden her Not-Leaf back in her hidey-hole. She did not take an unburdened walk often. But today was one of those days-- Tail high, eyes wide and watching everything and anything, and humming a little ditty to herself. A good day, indeed.
...than live yours.
Loner • T1 Rogue • She/Her• #94633b
Credits: coding - xaandiir | image 1 | image 2 | image 3 | image 4 | image 5 | image 6

Cindersky  | Daytrader |  Wolfpaw |  Ryepaw

"sed non obligant."
Back to top Go down
sprout

sprout

Characters : alive: Scrufflewump (Loner), Asterpaw [SkC], Cedarkit [SC], Wisteriakit [RC] deceased: [M]innowstar [TC], Frogkit [WC], [F]lurrypaw [TC], [D]aisypaw [WC]
Taurus Pig
Number of posts : 427

PostSubject: Re: shopping is cheaper than a psychiatrist (c)   shopping is cheaper than a psychiatrist (c) EmptyThu 6 Jun 2024 - 23:55

shopping is cheaper than a psychiatrist (c) Scruff12
Scrufflewump
_

Yesterday, Scruff had run into a less than friendly cat in the alleyways that wove through Twolegplace. They'd had quite the interaction, exchanged a nice conversation, and went on their own ways. Today however, he had other plans.

Hindlegs readying for a leap, the elderly tom clambered up the fence best he could before toppling over and landing on the other side. "Oomph." Paying no mind to the tumble, Scruff scrubbed some dirt from his face and slowly stretched his body out. There goes m'back, m'leg, other leg, and m'neck. 'Okey dokey! Satisfied with the cracking of his bones, the trampled tabby got on his way.

He had only taken a few happy steps forward when he felt a muscle get pulled in his leg. "Oh, dear heavens-!" he cried, "Not now..!" Scrufflewump stiffled a frustrated sigh, picking himself up and sitting beside a tree. All he wanted was to have an enjoyable day! "Well then, best ta make the most out'a what's happened." he mused, starting some leg exercises.

As he continued swinging his leg, doing what looked like a funny dance in an attempt to persuade the muscle to stop complaining, the elderly tom began to talk to the nearby tree. "Me O'my! That is a stunning texture!" he chirped, prancing around a tall pine. "Those leaves han't grown back yet but don'tcha worry, I'm sure they're gunna sprout real good!" After doing a fine three rounds of hopping in a circle, the aching had faded. Once he'd returned to face the fence a new form also came into view. "Er... g'mornin'!"

shopping is cheaper than a psychiatrist (c) 429f26ef443cbe2547f22c67e6714a3b

hiya, im sprout! feel free to pm me here or on discord for a topic  Smile
shopping is cheaper than a psychiatrist (c) Scruff11
Back to top Go down
moonazyne

moonazyne

Characters : [C]indersky, [W]olfpaw [D]aytrader, [R]yepaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan, T4 Deputy | ShadowClan, Apprentice| T1 Loner | WindClan Apprentice
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 521

PostSubject: Re: shopping is cheaper than a psychiatrist (c)   shopping is cheaper than a psychiatrist (c) EmptyMon 1 Jul 2024 - 5:50

Daytrader
I'd rather die my way...

Chatter, somewhere. Ooh, why'd there have to be someone when she wasn't selling anything! Rats, but she could build contacts, it might-- Oh, were they talking to a tree? Odd fellow.

"Good morn, my scruffy little friend!" She called back, putting on a wide grin and waving her tail. "You alright over there? You seem to be wobbling some! No stone in your pads, no?"

Then she could sell her magic picker. She didn't really know what it was. Some long white stick with grooves at the end but it worked wonders for pulling thorns and stones out from between the gaps in toes if you put it right.
...than live yours.
Clan • T1 Class • Pro/Nouns • #color
Credits: coding - xaandiir | image 1 | image 2 | image 3 | image 4 | image 5 | image 6

Cindersky  | Daytrader |  Wolfpaw |  Ryepaw

"sed non obligant."
Back to top Go down
sprout

sprout

Characters : alive: Scrufflewump (Loner), Asterpaw [SkC], Cedarkit [SC], Wisteriakit [RC] deceased: [M]innowstar [TC], Frogkit [WC], [F]lurrypaw [TC], [D]aisypaw [WC]
Taurus Pig
Number of posts : 427

PostSubject: Re: shopping is cheaper than a psychiatrist (c)   shopping is cheaper than a psychiatrist (c) EmptyTue 2 Jul 2024 - 20:00

shopping is cheaper than a psychiatrist (c) Scruff12
Scrufflewump
_

Scruff was pleasantly surprised to be greeted with such a warm and cheerful smile, a bright ray of sunshine in the morning. The molly who the sunny voice belonged to also had a brightly colored pelt that seemed to glow in the light. She reminded him of his dear mate Tilly, a calico with patches of the same orange color and the same radiant aura.

"Yes, thank you m'dear. Oh, no no, no stones. It's just me old bones... m'leg sometimes begins to ache when I forget t'ain't as spry as I used ta' be.." he chuckled, a breathy sort of old man laugh. The elderly tom kept a respectable distance, staying where he was, though he kept his stance relaxed and friendly. Simple manners. Respect bound'ries. He didn't want to seem rude or scare this lovely young cat away by being too forward. "M'name's Scruff. Pleasure t' meet ya!"

shopping is cheaper than a psychiatrist (c) 429f26ef443cbe2547f22c67e6714a3b

hiya, im sprout! feel free to pm me here or on discord for a topic  Smile
shopping is cheaper than a psychiatrist (c) Scruff11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: shopping is cheaper than a psychiatrist (c)   shopping is cheaper than a psychiatrist (c) Empty

Back to top Go down

shopping is cheaper than a psychiatrist (c)
Page 1 of 1