Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Clovermottle of RiverClan (PERMA- queen)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2220

Clovermottle of RiverClan (PERMA- queen) Empty
PostSubject: Clovermottle of RiverClan (PERMA- queen)   Clovermottle of RiverClan (PERMA- queen) EmptyMon Feb 26, 2024 9:07 pm

Cat Name: Clovermottle

Clan: RiverClan

Appearance: A sleek tortie, with a rounder face. Her features are small with rounded ears, and a little nose. She’s also on the smaller side, but not not tiny. Clovermottle carries herself very strongly.
Spoiler:

Personality: Clovermottle is as highly strung as they come, with a strict sense of morality that she has to enforce upon everyone. As a queen her job is to ensure the warriors of the future have a bright start, and she takes that very seriously. She is steadfast in her ways, and not a fan of change, insistent that things must be done proper and by the code.

What would you do with this position: make perch sad. I would help make kithood more interesting for rpers as many see it as dull and boring. Actively engaging with newcomers to riverclan or the site, and helping them have fun and enjoy kithood as much as they can. I’d also add more liveliness to the camp, and encourage more clan interactions between one another.

Why do you deserve this position: Since returning to wcc I’ve been a very active rper, engaging in several plots and giving all my characters the same amount of dedication. Even though clovermottle is just an NPC queen i would give her that same level of dedication and make her as an interesting a character as i could possible.

Important Notes/Backstory: Clovermottle was a loyal RiverClan warrior until the illness struck, she recovered but at a cost unable to fight or provide for the clan as she once could. Forced to retire early, she carries this as a permanent nick on her shoulder and sees kits as a way to make up for her own lost time in the warriors den.

Recommendations: ?

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Clovermottle of RiverClan (PERMA- queen) Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4495

Clovermottle of RiverClan (PERMA- queen) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clovermottle of RiverClan (PERMA- queen)   Clovermottle of RiverClan (PERMA- queen) EmptyMon Feb 26, 2024 9:32 pm

the perch lover in me says denied, but the staff in me says APPROVED!

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Clovermottle of RiverClan (PERMA- queen) JGgdMsS Clovermottle of RiverClan (PERMA- queen) JGg3TFt  Clovermottle of RiverClan (PERMA- queen) JGg3GK7 Clovermottle of RiverClan (PERMA- queen) JGg2WjR

Clovermottle of RiverClan (PERMA- queen) JcTsSP1  Clovermottle of RiverClan (PERMA- queen) JcnAVnI Clovermottle of RiverClan (PERMA- queen) Grub_f10Clovermottle of RiverClan (PERMA- queen) JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down

Clovermottle of RiverClan (PERMA- queen)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Out of Character :: NPC Elder & Permaqueen Sign Ups-
Jump to: