Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ripplesong of RiverClan (Perma-Queen)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 703

Ripplesong of RiverClan (Perma-Queen) Empty
PostSubject: Ripplesong of RiverClan (Perma-Queen)   Ripplesong of RiverClan (Perma-Queen) EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024 - 11:53

Cat Name: Ripplesong

Tom, She-Cat, or Nonbinary: She-Cat

Appearance:
Stunning she-cat adorned in a coat of hues of amber and bronze with dark bengal markings. Her sleek fur gleams under the sunlight, reminiscent of the glistening waters of the river she calls home. But it's her eyes that truly mesmerize - a captivating blend of blue and green, a reflection of both rushing river and open sky.
Ripplesong of RiverClan (Perma-Queen) 20240226_134824

Personality:

Ripplesong is a young, empathetic and generous queen who embodies a nurturing spirit and a gentle demeanor, serving as a comforting presence within RiverClan's ranks. Patient beyond measure, she guides the clan's kits with unwavering calm, allowing them the space to grow and learn at their own pace. And yet, beneath her serene exterior lies a fierce protectiveness as she stands guard over the kits with unyielding devotion and resolve. Despite her responsibilities, Ripplesong enjoys spending time with the kits, engaging in playful activities that nurture their growth and development as they play and learn alongside the river.

Clan: 🌊 RiverClan

Origins: NPC x NPC

Mother: Eveningbreeze (Deceased)
Sleek, silver-grey tabby she-cat with emerald green eyes.
Eveningbreeze is remembered for being one of the most skilled fishers in RiverClan during her time, and her gentle demeanor and patient spirit. She was known for often going out of her way to assist her clanmates in any way she could.

Father: Stonestrike (Deceased)
Sturdy, chestnut brown tom with bengal tabby markings and deep blue eyes.
Stonestrike is remembered for his protective instincts, strong sense of loyalty to his clan and was fiercely protective of his family and loved ones. He was known for his ability to remain calm in even the most challenging and stressful situations.

Ripplesong's parents both passed away due to disease while traveling to the Southern Lake. Her only littermates were unable to survive the vicious wolf attack and the arduous journey home to the forest, leaving Ripplesong the only remaining cat of her bloodline. Her experience with grief and hardship have helped to shape her into the strong, reliable cat she is now.

What would you do with this position:
Ensure that all RiverClan kits are looked after, nurtured and protected! As well as help expand RiverClan and bring more roleplayers to the clan! :3c

Why do you deserve this position:
I got a taste of it when Paledove passed away and gave Honeypaw (now Honeydew) responsibility over her kits! It was one of the most fun experiences I have had on WCC so far, so I'd like to make a character whose main responsibility is kits! I'm also fairly active and love to engage with everyone. <3

Important Notes/Backstory:
Ripplesong's parents both passed away due to disease while traveling to the Southern Lake. Her only littermates were unable to survive the vicious wolf attack and the arduous journey home to the forest, leaving Ripplesong the only remaining cat of her bloodline. Her experience with grief and hardship have helped to shape her into the strong, reliable cat she is now.

Recommendations: Approved by Kitty!

Last edited by uwubers on Mon 26 Feb 2024 - 12:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4940

Ripplesong of RiverClan (Perma-Queen) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ripplesong of RiverClan (Perma-Queen)   Ripplesong of RiverClan (Perma-Queen) EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024 - 11:54

I saw that typo in the discord :obongo:

Ripplesong is approved.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down

Ripplesong of RiverClan (Perma-Queen)
Page 1 of 1