Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Take The Leap (c)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2421

Take The Leap (c) Empty
PostSubject: Take The Leap (c)   Take The Leap (c) EmptyMon Feb 19, 2024 11:03 am

Blazefang’s heart pounded. Her plan was so crazy it might actually work. But first and foremost, she had to find the cats who needed her protection the most. Poking her head into the nursery, she called, “Sleepycloud, can you take a walk? I need to ask you something. It’s important.”
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3546

Take The Leap (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take The Leap (c)   Take The Leap (c) EmptyMon Feb 19, 2024 12:08 pm

"No, you may not go bother Acornstem to make you an apprentice, too. You have to wait your turn." Sleepycloud's voice scolded the kits that bounded around the nursery. It seemed more and more smaller as the days went on with her kits growing much larger by the day. The voice of Blazefang was a welcome relief to the whines from her kits. "Oh, yes of course. One moment--" She turned her head quickly to confirm with the other queens that they could watch her litter before bounding after Blazefang. Touching her nose to her aunt's shoulder, Sleepycloud began; "Thank you for pulling me out of there, I needed a break." She laughed, leading the way out of camp. Her training with Stormsong was going smoothly, and she knew most of the territory by now. "What was it you needed to ask?"

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2421

Take The Leap (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take The Leap (c)   Take The Leap (c) EmptyMon Feb 19, 2024 2:25 pm

Blazefang breathed a sigh of relief. “This is… kind of a big deal. I don’t know how much you know about Vipershade, but he’s… not someone you should trust with your kits. Believe me, I’ve seen what he’s capable of. He’s a cat who maims and kills with no second thoughts, and no consideration of the consequences. Why Mottlestar let him stay is beyond me. But… I had a dream. I have to believe it’s StarClan, calling me to something greater.” She paused to let that sink in. Things like this certainly didn’t happen every day. “I’m leaving ThunderClan to start my own clan. And I want you and your family to come with me. Just think, you and your kits would be safe from war and from Vipershade!” She looked into Sleepycloud’s eyes. “I know it’s a big change, but please think about it. I love you and your kits and I don’t want to see any of you needlessly hurt. Please think about it.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Take The Leap (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take The Leap (c)   Take The Leap (c) Empty

Back to top Go down

Take The Leap (c)
Page 1 of 1