Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

a frogs leap(open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2234

a frogs leap(open) Empty
PostSubject: a frogs leap(open)   a frogs leap(open) EmptyWed 2 Nov 2016 - 5:56

Hazepaw padded through the marshy land of Shadowclan.The adventurous She-cat had never been here before maybe she would find something new here.As the silver apprentice trecked further into the marshes she noticed the ground becoming far more soft and her paws sunk slightly beneath the surface of the soft mud.

The lithe cat walked further and the trees thinned and the mud sucked more at her feet.The place seemed to reek of lonlieness and solitude,it dragged out painful memories and the apprentice began to feel depression taking over.Again.

The further she walked the more depressed she became.Hazepaw stopped as a twig snapped.The She-cat froze and as she applied more weight to her feet she began to sink.Upon realising she was sinking she leapt up hoping to snag onto something but there was hardly any trees.The apprentice landed again but instead of freeing herself the impact caused her to sink deeper.She squirmed trying to free herself but to no avail.Another branch snap sounded and she leapt again,the result was the same.Oh please be another cat she begged in her head.Hazepaw heard squelching footsteps coming closer to her.

A frog jumped by,leaping like her.The silver cat's stomach growled.The weeds dead ahead of her rustled unnaturally. Hopefully it was another cat.
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

a frogs leap(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: a frogs leap(open)   a frogs leap(open) EmptyThu 3 Nov 2016 - 4:34

(Do you want me to post? if yes then here it is.)
Moonpaw leaped onto Hazepaw and thought , Aha I caught you there! As she tugged her tail. But however she fell into the murky mud collapsing with surprise. She was sinking, her nearly last thoughts were Tell Snakepaw I love him...
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey

a frogs leap(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: a frogs leap(open)   a frogs leap(open) EmptyThu 3 Nov 2016 - 5:11

Hazepaw felt Moknpaws claws dig into her back.She tried to see what happened to her but she couldn't.Now they were both stuck.How long would it be till another cat came?Hopefully not to long.The older apprentice tried to slide herself so she could see Moonpaw but the mud wouldn't allow it.

OOC:Anyone can post I would never kill Hazepaw she's my bby and I love her.Well maybe eventually would but not till she has had a good run.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier two warrior | 40/100 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

a frogs leap(open) Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog

a frogs leap(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: a frogs leap(open)   a frogs leap(open) EmptyThu 3 Nov 2016 - 6:38

"Tell Snakepaw I love him!" Moonpaw gasped her last words as she sank under the mud. And with that she was dead. (Short post sorry I killed her. Bring my body back to camp any way you want.)
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

a frogs leap(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: a frogs leap(open)   a frogs leap(open) EmptyThu 3 Nov 2016 - 6:50

Hazepaw's eyes widened with shock,Moonpaw,dead.Everyone she cared about,dead.Her world was collapsing as she sunk but she must take Moonpaw's body back to camp.Hazepaw scrambled climbing out of the mud tears streaming down her face.She was gone,gone for good.Moonpaw's tail poked out of the mud and she began to drag her out,maybe she wasn't dead.Maybe somehow she was alive.

OOC:If you want Moonpaw could come back like Hazepaw saves her but idk how,but it could be possible.

a frogs leap(open) Giphy

Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

a frogs leap(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: a frogs leap(open)   a frogs leap(open) EmptyThu 3 Nov 2016 - 16:10

(Nah she's dead)
Moonpaw's lifeless body was obviously dead.
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

a frogs leap(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: a frogs leap(open)   a frogs leap(open) EmptyThu 3 Nov 2016 - 17:05

Hazepaw stared down at the lifeless lump that was Moonpaw.No...Not her please, but it was pretty obvious she was gone.The silver cat pressed her nose into the lifeless form,crying."Please Moonpaw,don't go too.Oh,StarClan why does everyone I care about leave me.What did I do?"She yowled.The apprentice somehow managed to get Moonpaw's body onto her back and began the long,depressing walk back to camp.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

a frogs leap(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: a frogs leap(open)   a frogs leap(open) EmptyThu 3 Nov 2016 - 17:19

Lightningstrike had gone out to the marshes again. He wanted to improve his hunting in such difficult conditions but something else came up. He heard sobbing and veered off to see who it was. After hearing the word 'StarClan' he wanted to snort in annoyance and leave but he didn't. Not this time. An apprentice was struggling with another on her back. He wasn't one for sympathy, not at all actually. But again, he would make an exception. "What happened?" he asked in as mildly a voice as possible.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

a frogs leap(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: a frogs leap(open)   a frogs leap(open) EmptyThu 3 Nov 2016 - 17:23

He shot him a cold glance,she wasn't stupid and knew he didn't care."M-M-Moonpaw's...D-dead!"She yowled.She bent down and let Moonpaw's lifeless body fall to the ground, to show the warrior.

a frogs leap(open) Giphy

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

a frogs leap(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: a frogs leap(open)   a frogs leap(open) EmptyThu 3 Nov 2016 - 17:33

"Okay, just.." he really was bad at this. He tried again with a softer voice, it felt weird. "...just calm down, I'll carry here to camp but I need you to tell me what happened. How did she die?" Lightningstrike was thankful to not have inherited Webtail's lean body, his large shoulders help him balance Moonpaw's body carefully on his back. Mud streaked his fur as she laid still, cold and sticking, his fur began to stick together in chunks.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

a frogs leap(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: a frogs leap(open)   a frogs leap(open) EmptyFri 4 Nov 2016 - 0:31

Hazepaw nodded wiping her paw across her muzzle to wipe away the,she took a deep breath."Well,I was wandering through her...A-and I got stuck in t-the mud.I began to sink and she pounced on me.I through her off,and then she began to sink.The mud devoured her,the l-last thing s-she said was t-tell S-S-Snakepaw I love him!"Hazepaw explained,sniffing.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

a frogs leap(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: a frogs leap(open)   a frogs leap(open) EmptyFri 4 Nov 2016 - 13:29

He nodded, looking down at her as he began the walk to camp, "You'll have to pass that message on when we get there." The tom looked back at the marshes as they grew farther away from them.

OOC: Should I make a more formal topic in ShadowClan Camp for them to arrive?

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

a frogs leap(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: a frogs leap(open)   a frogs leap(open) EmptyFri 4 Nov 2016 - 16:18

( @Leafy.Yes please. Can I be like the person who sets the scene? And I pretty much regret saying." Tell Snakepaw I love him!)

The sun rose up behind them like a big yellow sphere of flames. And Moonpaw's body still flopped uselessy.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

a frogs leap(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: a frogs leap(open)   a frogs leap(open) EmptyFri 4 Nov 2016 - 17:05

OOC: https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t25461-death-waits-for-no-one-open#328302

Go ahead and set the scene, I didn't describe anything besides what Lightningstrike is thinking.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

a frogs leap(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: a frogs leap(open)   a frogs leap(open) Empty

Back to top Go down

a frogs leap(open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Territory :: Deep Marshes-
Jump to: