Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Assessment for Rapidpaw

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2850

Assessment for Rapidpaw Empty
PostSubject: Assessment for Rapidpaw   Assessment for Rapidpaw EmptySat 10 Feb 2024 - 14:26

Rapidpaw went out of the apprentice den and to the warriors around. She gave a friendly purr and waved happily at them. “Can anyone give me some extra practice sparring?” She meowed shifting a little on her paws. She knew she was not the best fighter and wanted to become better

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
GravisCordis

GravisCordis

Characters : [N]ectarflower ; [H]emlockfox ; [W]iggleworm ; [F]irepaw ; [S]piderkit
Clan/Rank : [N] T5 WC Warrior ; [H] T2 WC MC ; [W] T2 TC Warrior ; [F] SkC Apprentice ; [S] SC Kit
Number of posts : 691

PostSubject: Re: Assessment for Rapidpaw   Assessment for Rapidpaw EmptySat 10 Feb 2024 - 15:56

Nectarflower

With a swipe of her paws over her ears, Nectarflower sighed, finally done with cleaning the knots and dirt from her pelt after a particularly intense day of hunting. She glanced over at the fresh kill pile at the memory, glad to see the hare she'd dragged herself into a tunnel for was already gone. It had seemed like far too good of an opportunity to let it go without a fight - and good thing she hadn't. Then, a voice dragged her attention from the earlier hunt. 

Shifting, Nectarflower spotted Rapidpaw, an apprentice she wasn't very familiar with. Sparring practice? She wasn't exactly the best fighter around, but heck, why not - it didn't seem as though any of the other warriors were keen to accept. Jumping to her paws, the dilute tortoiseshell trotted over to Rapidpaw, a bright smile on her face. "Hey! I'd be happy to help." She purred and, with a flick of her tail against the apprentice's shoulder, led the way out of the camp. "Come on kiddo! Now, I don't have a lot of experience in real fights, but Sootstorm worked my paws off in battle training, so don't expect me to go easy on you!" She exclaimed.

Upon finding a good spot to start, Nectarflower turned to Rapidpaw, her fur bristling with excitement. If Rapidpaw did well, maybe she would speak to Tigerstar or Sootstorm about her skills. "Alright, don't hold back on me now..." With that, she set her shoulders back, eyes suddenly narrowed and serious. Not wasting any more time with chatting, the she-cat lashed out with a sheathed paw, aiming right for Rapidpaw's exposed flank.

Nectarflower used Front Paw Strike! -10 HP (-1) and -7 SP.

Nectarflower: Mild Illness Debuff
68/70 HP
(-7) 133/160 SP

Rapidpaw: 
(-9) 11/20 HP
60/60 SP

Last edited by GravisCordis on Sat 10 Feb 2024 - 16:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: Assessment for Rapidpaw   Assessment for Rapidpaw EmptySat 10 Feb 2024 - 16:11

Rapidpaw purred happy that nectar flower had agreed. She purred happy happy and skipped next to the warrior out to where they could practice. Rapidpaw was a sweet apprentice and she already liked nectars energy. She nodded at her clanmates explanation.

Her clanmate was so fast that Rapidpaw barely registered the blur as she got hit and stumbled backward a bit. She panted a little and leapt back at the warrior trying to land what she could

[Rapidpaw uses front paw strike for 6 hp and 7 sp)

Nectar:
62 hp
140 sp

Rapidpaw
11 hp
53 sp

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
GravisCordis

GravisCordis

Characters : [N]ectarflower ; [H]emlockfox ; [W]iggleworm ; [F]irepaw ; [S]piderkit
Clan/Rank : [N] T5 WC Warrior ; [H] T2 WC MC ; [W] T2 TC Warrior ; [F] SkC Apprentice ; [S] SC Kit

PostSubject: Re: Assessment for Rapidpaw   Assessment for Rapidpaw EmptySat 10 Feb 2024 - 17:15

Nectarflower

Nectarflower grunted a little 'oof' as Rapidpaw returned her attack with full force. Or, rather, whatever force an apprentice could manage. With an encouraging grin, the warrior shook out her pelt, green eyes alight with energy. "Very good!" She meowed proudly. Then, before the stung of the attack had fully faded, struck out again, this time, aiming for the apprentice's shoulder. It seemed unfair to barrage her with attacks, but that was part of training as a warrior - to learn how to take hits and, if possible, dodge them at crucial moments.

Sometimes, managing to get out of the way of a blow could change the course of the battle. So, giving Rapidpaw little time to recover, Nectarflower slipped around to the back of the she-cat and extended her paw for a blow against Rapidpaw's hind legs. At best, the apprentice would dodge and continue the fight. At worst, she would lose her balance and most likely have to concede. 

Nectarflower used Front Paw Strike and Swift Strike ! -17 HP (-2) and -17 SP.

Nectarflower: Mild Illness Debuff
62/70 HP
(-17) 116/160 SP

Rapidpaw: KO?
(-15) 0/20 HP
53/60 SP

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: Assessment for Rapidpaw   Assessment for Rapidpaw EmptySat 10 Feb 2024 - 17:19

Rapidpaw was not a good fighter. She was trying her best but the warrior with much more experience and skill in this got the best of her very quickly she fell to her side with a soft thud and covered up her face with her front paws hiding already. She felt bad that she had fallen out so quickly but this is also why she wanted the practice too.

You are really strong she meowed from behind her front paws. She shakily got back to her paws after some time. I will need a lot more practice I think she purred with a smile and gently nuzzled against her clanmates shoulder.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
GravisCordis

GravisCordis

PostSubject: Re: Assessment for Rapidpaw   Assessment for Rapidpaw EmptyMon 12 Feb 2024 - 16:56

Nectarflower

A strangled noise of surprise escaped Nectarflower's throat as Rapidpaw fell to the ground with a thump. Stars, perhaps she should have gone easier on the poor darling? She'd just expected Rapidpaw to be a little further along in her battle training by now...hopefully, the apprentice wasn't hurt at all. Chest tight with concern, the warrior trotted up to the younger she-cat, eyes wide and apologetic. "Oh, I'm sorry dear, I really thought you were going to dodge that." She meowed quietly, laying a gentle paw atop Rapidpaw's shoulder. 

As Rapidpaw climbed back to her paws, Nectarflower stepped back, giving her space. "I didn't hurt you, did I?" Goodness, she wasn't sure she would ever forgive herself if she had. But thankfully, the apprentice seemed fine...embarrassed, but fine. Hesitantly, the tortoiseshell returned the gesture and gently touched her nose to the top of the Rapidpaw's. Surprised warmth spread across her pelt at her praise, and she pulled away, shrugging dismissively. 

"Oh, I've just had a lot of practice." She meowed lightly. Then, with another concerned glance, added. "And don't you worry, I'm sure you'll make a fantastic warrior once you've gotten the hang of sparring." Goodness, it probably wouldn't even take that. Strength was not all that made a good warrior. Taking a deep breath, Nectarflower curled her tail around Rapidpaw, guiding her back towards the camp. "C'mon, let's get you some food and we can talk about how you can improve, yeah?" A little guidance never hurt anyone.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assessment for Rapidpaw   Assessment for Rapidpaw Empty

Back to top Go down

Assessment for Rapidpaw
Page 1 of 1