Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

a kind of coup d'état [open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

a kind of coup d'état [open] Empty
PostSubject: a kind of coup d'état [open]   a kind of coup d'état [open] EmptySat 10 Feb 2024 - 7:19

BATKIT.if i get high enough, nothing can burn me.
With his striped pelt fluffed out against the snow and his fur sticking out every which way, Batkit looked like he was a sticky burr in the past life. That was to say, he was a round bundle of spiked fur and sought to cause as much chaos as the annoying bulbs did. He stood right outside of the nursery, staring into it in determined silence. He was thinking of what to say.

He wanted to gather the kits of ShadowClan on a very important mission. He would be the head of it, whether they liked it or not - it was better that they had a brave leader rather than some tiny coward. Batkit fit the description! He squeaked out proudly, "Kits of ShadowClan! Gather around me!"

Last edited by Grohiik on Wed 14 Feb 2024 - 7:57; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2868

PostSubject: Re: a kind of coup d'état [open]   a kind of coup d'état [open] EmptySat 10 Feb 2024 - 7:57

A short distance away, swiftheart sat observing silently. Her fur was also a bit unmaintained from her recent struggles, it matched the kit that was up to something.

She was slowly recovering and getting out of her rut that she had been stuck in. The playful energy of the kits helped to be around. It reminded her of how much energy she used to have and she flicked her tail back and forth finding that she was also a bit excited about what Batkit was up to… maybe just maybe she could join their little meeting unnoticed. She thought maybe that could do her some good and it might not be bad to have a warrior nearish depending on what exactly he had in mind. In any case, her curiosity was at an all time high as she inched a little closer while trying to also look like she hadn’t heard him or even know what he was up to a playful grin on her face. Oh how she had missed this- playing with kits with not a care in the world

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2220

PostSubject: Re: a kind of coup d'état [open]   a kind of coup d'état [open] EmptySat 10 Feb 2024 - 9:06

Being as nosy as he was it didn't take much to have Nettlekit inching towards whatever game Batkit had planned. He wasn't partial to the tom's demanding manner, he'd play if he wanted to, not because some mousebrain was yelling at him to. Despite that though, the spiky white kit was definitely curious. "Out with your game then," he mewed almost snappily.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

a kind of coup d'état [open] Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: a kind of coup d'état [open]   a kind of coup d'état [open] EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024 - 8:10

As Nettlekit approached, Batkit let out a purr of satisfaction. "I knew you wouldn't be able to resist, Nettlekit." He tilted his chin up proudly. Clearly, it was his divine, StarClan-blessed aura that brought this kit over to participate in his plan. A new pawn in his game. He sidled up beside the fluffy white kit, circling him tightly - so tight that their pelts brushed together - once, twice, then stopped on his left side. He nodded ahead.

There was the Jaggedrock in all of its glory, sitting tall and pretty at the foot of the camp. The gathering place of the Clan and where only the most important cats could perch. Where Batkit should be able to perch. "I want to go up there." He jerked his head towards the cluster of stones. "And I want you to come with me. We're such... We're such amazing cats, Nettlekit. We'll rule the Clan some day. We should get used to it while we're young, ya know?" His eyes glinted with mischief and he looked to any other kits that were listening, keeping his voice low. He was being watched and he couldn't afford for any warriors to stop them. "Any kit that wants to join us should pledge their allegiance now..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: a kind of coup d'état [open]   a kind of coup d'état [open] EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024 - 10:48

Always longing to stick his nose in the business of other cats, Crabkit was immediately drawn over by Batkit's proclamation. Of all the kits in the nursery, the charismatic tom was probably one of his favorites. It helped that Crabkit was entirely ignorant to any of the negative traits the other kit possessed as a result or the tension between Batkit and his littermate. The unfortunate side effect of Crabkit's affections was proclivity for scrambling off in whatever direction his mind would take him and left little room for sticking to preordained plans.

He noticed the tilt in the other kit's head towards Jaggedrock. Instantly, the vibrant ginger tom's eyes widened as he drank in the sight of the majestic landmark. It was the cornerstone of their camp, where the clan's leadership stood and spoke. The view from there was probably incredible. There was hardly a pause as he meowed to Batkit, "I'm in." Paws itched for some way to relieve the boundless energy that danced through his little frame. Stretching his nose and tailless rump into the air, Crabkit trotted a few paces towards the base of the rock, stopping only for a moment to ask, "What are you waiting for!" It was less of a question and more of an exclamation of his own inability to put the breaks on his actions.
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: a kind of coup d'état [open]   a kind of coup d'état [open] EmptySun 18 Feb 2024 - 4:52

"You are very noisy, and hard to ignore." he replied with a roll of his eyes. Nettlekit's whiskers twitched though as Batkit rambled on, a smirk making its way on to his features. The tabby tom's words stroked his ego, buttering him up. Maybe he should join this game after all, and with the appearance of his all to eager brother, the white tom was won over. "Well you're not wrong Batkit, I am pretty amazing, and ruling material... I'm in!" he mewed, leaping to his paws. Nettlekit didn't spare a look backwards as he charged towards the Jaggedrock after Crabkit. In his excitement, the white kitten tumbled head over paws several times, though it did little to heed his mad dash for the "throne." "I'm not waiting! Race ya!" he shouted to Crabkit as he scrambled up the sheer rock face, past his brother "I'm taking destiny into my own paws, and if you snooze, you loose. Now hurry up, you're making this race to easy!"

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: a kind of coup d'état [open]   a kind of coup d'état [open] EmptyTue 20 Feb 2024 - 10:59

"TRAITOR!" Batkit cried out. This was his idea and they were leaving him in the dust. And Crabkit was going to draw all the attention towards him with his yelling, not that Batkit was doing anything differently now that they'd abandoned him. He felt his eyes prickle with something salty and wet. He blinked it away quickly. As beautiful as his eyes would be glossy and wet, it was a sign of weakness.

He charged after Nettlekit, straight past Crabkit as he'd dithered about for a moment too long, and launched himself at the Jaggedrock. Tiny claws scrabbled at the surface, but they found feeble purchase as he hauled himself up. Of course, it was not quickly enough to catch up to Nettlekit. He puffed out in his efforts with an emphasis on each word spoken, "We're! Supposed! To do this! Together! ... Crabkit! Tell him!
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2868

PostSubject: Re: a kind of coup d'état [open]   a kind of coup d'état [open] EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024 - 20:20

Swiftheart purred watching the kits race towards the Jaggedrock. She flicked her tail side to side watching them scamper up. She was not worried in the slightest. She was proud of their adventurous spirit and was okay with them living a little.

She kept a close eye however for any hawks above. Them climbing a rock was asking for sky predators but she saw and heard nothing. She kept tabs on the sky as she watched the kits climbing upwards.

"good view from up there?" she purred

Crabstar, Nettlestar and Batstar, what a thought. She had served under four shadowclan leaders herself. Murkystar her mom, Froststar her good friend, Nightstar her brother and now Leopardstar another good friend.

To think that one day she might be warrior to one of these kits was an interesting thought and one she would hope to get to see the day of.

"Do tell us what the news is Nettlestar. Batstar, you are up next. Crabstar dont worry you will get to go first next gathering since it rotates" she purred liking to play their game too.

She settled down looking up at the 'leaders' as if she was attending a real meeting. But in truth she sat down so it was easier to keep an eye out for any would be hawk attacks as well.

As much as she was fun loving she knew the things to look out for, she had been warrior long enough to know.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: a kind of coup d'état [open]   a kind of coup d'état [open] EmptySat 2 Mar 2024 - 11:19

It was Batkit's cry of TRAITOR! that caused him to pause briefly, surprised by the loud exclamation. He didn't want to upset his denmate and slowed his pace slightly. Nettlekit sped by and he laughed at his brother's enthusiasm. Then came the other kit, tiny claws finding nooks in the surface of the Jaggedrock, as he hauled himself up the side. Once the pair had made their way nearly to the top, Crabkit followed suit. He panted at the effort, for hauling his own body was quite the effort for such a small cat, but managed to meowed, "Yeah, Nettlekit! I want to rule together!"

Crabkit found a spot behind the other two kits, peering past them with wide and mischievous eyes. Shadowclan camp looked so impressive from up above. It was exciting to take in the sight of all of his clanmates as they went about their business. For a moment, the little orange scrap no longer felt small. He'd been clinging to the rock face but straightened up to look down at Swiftheart. As he addressed the warrior, he yowled louder than he needed to, feeling far away, "Swiftheart! I don't even want to speak at this one maybe next time."

A broad smile crossed his maw as he crouched again, haunches wriggling, before launching himself off the rock and at Swiftheart.
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: a kind of coup d'état [open]   a kind of coup d'état [open] EmptyThu 7 Mar 2024 - 3:44

A pink tongue darted out at Batkit as Nettlekit reached the summit of the Jaggedrock. His eyes glanced between his brother and the other kitten frowning. "Aw, fine. Sorry you guys aren't as quick as me yet." At Swiftheart's call, the white kitten peered over the edge. The ground below kept shifting, he didn't realise how high up he truly was and it made his knees weak. "It's definitely something!" he shouted down, quickly retreating back once he'd finished addressing the warrior. Of course, the white warrior was calling out again, this time making him a leader. That meant Nettlekit would have to go to the edge again. He considered refusing her, but he was Batkit would hold it over his head if he started cowering. It wasn't his fault ShadowClan cats weren't built for climbing.

Gulping, Nettlekit stepped back up, puffing his chest out in pseudo-sense of assuredness. However before he could get a single word out, Crabkit was launching himself towards Swiftheart. He snorted loudly, cackling as the fireball dive bombed into Swiftheart. It helped ease his nerves seeing Crabkit unscathed from his death drop. Nettlekit felt he had the strength now to be the best leader ever, his eyes glinted mischievously as he prepared his speech. "Hello clans, NettleClan is well we have all the best warriors, however recently there have been some not good things that have happened... BatClan! They suck, and I declare war! Some of my warriors may die, but that is a sacrifice I am willing to make. Thank you for listening, I am the great Nettlestar, if you didn't know." he yowled as loud as his little lungs could muster.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a kind of coup d'état [open]   a kind of coup d'état [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

a kind of coup d'état [open]
Page 1 of 1